infinitylabs, tabs and raws are available in USA warehouse, legit product, the best price

We're back to workso now we can Accept USA and China orders normally,if you have any question,just email me Thank you for your support in the past year. In the new year, I will spare no effort to provide you with the best products and services.I wish you success in your career and happiness in your family
Scammer alert!

We're back to workso now we can Accept USA and China orders normally,if you have any question,just email me Thank you for your support in the past year. In the new year, I will spare no effort to provide you with the best products and services.I wish you success in your career and happiness in your family
ATTENTION - We’re back to giving it our best shot to bend you over and fuck you dry. I will spare no effort dedicating my time to scam. I wish you success in your fucking of us and hope your friends and family need a great fucking as well.

Yours truly- Infinity Lab

Get fucked.

I will spare no effort to provide you with the best products and services

Where's the impurity testing?

No. I believe in harm reduction.

Come now, we both know that isn't true. You no longer need to keep up appearances. Join me.

Impurity testing is cool.
You’re a hidden troll is what you are, I’ll leave it at that cause I like this place and want to stay but you are worse than some of the ones that have been banned for less. Pretty much shows that T nation nor Excel could deal with your nonsense.

You’re a hidden troll is what you are, I’ll leave it at that cause I like this place and want to stay but you are worse than some of the ones that have been banned for less.
That's simply not true. Anyone can freely look over all of my posts in the last 6 years. There's plenty here now as well.

You really don't think Millard can weed out a hidden troll or a troll? And how would I be a hidden troll? I am not doing a really great job of hiding.

Come on. You don't see any value in many of the posts I've made here truly to help and educate (not just on the impurity testing stuff).

We can find some common ground, don't you think?

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:
After reading these two people’s posts, you will know the facts,Those who are rational can easily see the facts clearly. I believe you are also sensible and smart enough.

People who steal test reports are not worthy of trust. I reiterate that I am also a victim.
I don't have paid advertising here, so it doesn't matter to me whether I can get customers here or not.
I have paid in other forums and have objective reviews from customers.
I do make some mistakes, but I'm not stupid enough to steal someone else's report and make it public,
I believe there are no such stupid people in this field.
Also, if I stole the reports, why did I only steal those two? It’s all stealing anyway, why don’t I steal 10 or more reports? You have to know that I have about 20 kinds of tablets.
He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find a stick, Use your brain to think about it.

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:
After reading these two people’s posts, you will know the facts,Those who are rational can easily see the facts clearly. I believe you are also sensible and smart enough.

People who steal test reports are not worthy of trust. I reiterate that I am also a victim.
I don't have paid advertising here, so it doesn't matter to me whether I can get customers here or not.
I do make some mistakes, but I'm not stupid enough to steal someone else's report and make it public,
Also, if I stole the reports, why did I only steal those two? It’s all stealing anyway, why don’t I steal 10 or more reports? You have to know that I have about 20 kinds of tablets.
He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find a stick, Use your brain to think about it.
Scammer

I don't have paid advertising here, so it doesn't matter to me whether I can get customers here or not
Paying for advertising on other forums just means the mods will delete negative information to protect you. Thats not how it works here. You are a thief and a scammer.

Everything you say is right, okay?!

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:

Everything you say is right, okay?!

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:

Scammer

June 26 is the International Anti-Drug Day, so April, May, and June every year are the peak periods for parcels to be detained by customs.Therefore, if you need international order, we should do it as early as possible

June 26 is the International Anti-Drug Day, so April, May, and June every year are the peak periods for parcels to be detained by customs.Therefore, if you need international order, we should do it as early as possible
Thanks. I will need this information when I order from other better sources