infinitylabs, tabs and raws are available in USA warehouse, legit product, the best price

Doesn't make him a clown if it was selling. Makes his customers the clowns...
He's a clown, they are clowns, everyone is a clown.

But @infinitylab Is the clown king
Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Very easy to wash crypto. Assuming you have a wallet decoupled from your digital footprint.

BTC -> Monero -> BTC,

Sell on Coinbase, claim on taxes it was an investment from 2015 or some shit.
I heard of someone buying alot of instacard/amazon gift cards so they have enough food for their next 4 cycles

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:
After reading these two people’s posts, you will know the facts

People who steal test reports are not worthy of trust. I reiterate that I am also a victim.
I don't have paid advertising here, so it doesn't matter to me whether I can get customers here or not.
I have paid in other forums and have objective reviews from customers.
I do make some mistakes, but I'm not stupid enough to steal someone else's report and make it public,
I believe there are no such stupid people in this field.
Also, if I stole the reports, why did I only steal those two? It’s all stealing anyway, why don’t I steal 10 or more reports? You have to know that I have about 20 kinds of tablets.
He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find a stick, Use your brain to think about it.

Siciliannj said:
Bigguy81 said:
After reading these two people’s posts, you will know the facts

People who steal test reports are not worthy of trust. I reiterate that I am also a victim.
I don't have paid advertising here, so it doesn't matter to me whether I can get customers here or not.
I have paid in other forums and have objective reviews from customers.
I do make some mistakes, but I'm not stupid enough to steal someone else's report and make it public,
I believe there are no such stupid people in this field.
Also, if I stole the reports, why did I only steal those two? It’s all stealing anyway, why don’t I steal 10 or more reports? You have to know that I have about 20 kinds of tablets.
He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find a stick, Use your brain to think about it.
If you are the "victim" then go get testing done. Prove us wrong.

I know the quality of my products. I have tested some of them, and my customers have also tested some.
Just like if you have ten sons, not every son will be taken for a paternity test.

In addition, the test report can only prove the authenticity of my product, but it cannot prove whether I have stolen other people's reports.
Even if my product fails, does that necessarily prove that I stole someone else's report? ?

Furthermore, some of my raw materials can be known to be genuine or fake by the look or smell. Just like, there is no need to spend money on a paternity test for a child who looks like you.
My products are very cheap, for example, 100 tablets of anavar50mg only cost $85,
Because I saved a lot of unnecessary expenses,

some sponsor on PM are my customer,

Furthermore, some of my raw materials can be known to be genuine or fake by the look or smell. Just like, there is no need to spend money on a paternity test
Ouch. We need to talk. Come to my thread and I can point you to the consistent testing you could leverage to bolster your business and reputation. No charge from me.

Competitive advantage to you to be part of the change in AAS raw analytical testing.

If you want to test my ingredients you can purchase
Because I didn’t prepare samples, my inventory is in the US warehouse, and it’s all sealed in 50g or 100g bags.

Besides, if I prepare samples for testing now, you will think that the samples sent for testing are genuine products I bought.

I need a 25mg jano test that isn't stolen from a moron making anavar in his kitchen with some mixing bowls.

I also need yours to be better since you are a state of the art lab. Please get a variance test

The Spaceman has painted himself into a small corner.

"Hey source, your testing is stolen/fraudulent. Do better."

Member points the source to legitimate more comprehensive testing option.

Spaceman: thumbs down.

Makes sense lol.

Testing: not too little and not too much. The Goldilocks approach. The Groupthink optimum.

@infinitylab lead by example. Get out ahead of this. 1000 bags at the warehouse × 0 is still zero.

Very simple to put together a business case for the testing I recommend. Do you need help?

As soon as you do this testing others will have no choice but to try and replicate it in a blind fashion. Human nature. You'd do a great service to yourself and harm reduction community.

Last edited:
Furthermore, some of my raw materials can be known to be genuine or fake by the look or smell. Just like, there is no need to spend money on a paternity test for a child who looks like you.
My products are very cheap, for example, 100 tablets of anavar50mg only cost $85,
Because I saved a lot of unnecessary expenses,

some sponsor on PM are my customer,
That's expensive considering a source here sells 100 tablets of 50mg anavar for only $34

That's expensive considering a source here sells 100 tablets of 50mg anavar for only $34
Sweet Jesus, no wonder these sources don't want to test properly. You guys are cheap as hell.

One 100 mg troche of oxandrolone is 10 USD from compounding pharmacy using USP raw. That's equivalent to 5 USD per 50 mg tablet or 1 USD per 10 mg.

And you are complaining about 17 cents per 10 mg?

@infinitylab you got everything backwards. Make high purity stuff and test the hell out of it, don't sniff it. Then price accordingly.

Last edited:
And in case anyone is wondering, his domestic raw prices are complete shit. $160 for 100g test e. Literally double the price of another US domestic raw supplier here that actually tests his products.