Injectable oil cardarine

Cardarine is too powerful for pharma. Pharma is about treating not curing. Do you think that glp-1s would be such a success if they cured obesity? You have to take them for life aka be treated for life.

Food for thought
I could not agree with you more.

Cardarine is too powerful for pharma. Pharma is about treating not curing. Do you think that glp-1s would be such a success if they cured obesity? You have to take them for life aka be treated for life.

Food for thought
I dont get your train of thoughts. You imply you need to take it to have an effect.
Its the same with cardarine. The weight loss from it is negligible, it lowers lipid values a bit, and its best effect is for cardio. But you need to take it to have an effect, it will diminish rather quickly once stopped.

Lots of people including myself took cardarine. Its not a miracle so i don't see whats in it that big pharma needed to not let out. I think anyone can agree with this, or if havent tried can try and experience. Very rare that people are astonished by it and maybe high % of those posts are made by dealers/ gear whores.

Theres that argument in the experiment they give too much for too long, and rodent subjects were genetically disposed to have cancer with high chance.
So do you think, youtubers, gymbros, drug pushers know it better than people who's life literally dedicated to it and nobody thought of that?

Or anyone who thinks cardarine was killed by big pharma could let me know what would be the reason behind it.

Or anyone who thinks cardarine was killed by big pharma could let me know what would be the reason behind it.
Cardarine=statins+glp1s+EPO (yeah exaggerated, but you get the point). It's not a miracle drug for sure, but it was called exercise in a pill for a reason. Plus you can not tweak and twist it indefinitely creating new patents, since the base drug form works so good.

I have been involved in pharma and their tactics. The sole driving force for every decision they make is one: maximizing profit.

P.S. To the wiseass that will spring like a fart out of nowhere: I don't care about your opinion based on hypothesis.
P.S.2. The carcinogenic potential is there, as with all PPARδ agonists, but as always poison is in the dosage.

Last edited:
Now I can already feel the cancer growing in me shit

The available info we put here is not to give you paranoia, just to get a few thoughts out there, since you are now taking this.
If you read the conclusion of the article I linked, they do recognise the cancer findings of various published studies but also highlight the ones where PPARδ did not increase cancer cell growth.
Cardarine appears to be a more selective PPARδ agonist in humans than in rodents, so that's another thing to consider when you look at how the animal findings were translated into possible human data in a way that may not be reasonable.

So, have a go and see what it can do for you, if anything.
It's not like you will be taking it non stop for months on end.
But if it ends up creating more anxiety and doubt than anything else, you know what to do.

The available info we put here is not to give you paranoia, just to get a few thoughts out there, since you are now taking this.
If you read the conclusion of the article I linked, they do recognise the cancer findings of various published studies but also highlight the ones where PPARδ did not increase cancer cell growth.
Cardarine appears to be a more selective PPARδ agonist in humans than in rodents, so that's another thing to consider when you look at how the animal findings were translated into possible human data in a way that may not be reasonable.

So, have a go and see what it can do for you, if anything.
It's not like you will be taking it non stop for months on end.
But if it ends up creating more anxiety and doubt than anything else, you know what to do.
I was joking my man, if I was anxious I wouldn't take it especially with 10IU of HGH a day

Not all the data was released, but what occurred to me was this. In the days before Semaglutide, a major pharma company developed a cheap to manufacture, oral drug that dramatically reduced cholesterol, boosted fat burning and weight loss. improved endurance like a performance enhancing drug, no noticeable side effects and said....

"We could charge thousands of dollars a month for this! It'll be huge! We'll be able to sell as much as we can make! Meh, let's just throw it in the trash and let the patent expire...."
All due respect, I don't believe it would be nearly as popular as many of us would automatically assume. The comparison to glp-1 agonists helps explain my thoughts. The most popular drugs seem to be the one(s) that allow gen pop to take and reap the benefits without additional effort.

I think the endurance boost (which certainly seems significant but not substantial) would not be a selling point among 99% of the public. The fat loss seems modest at best if not coupled with additional exercise. Calorie deficit obviously still being necessary. That leaves only the potential cholesterol benefits, which I'm not sure if it ever reached the documented benefit of statins. All tolled, I don't believe it would ever catch the eye of docs to prescribe, especially with any data pointing to increasing to cancer risk. Just my 2 cents though, which is worth that times 0.

Back