injecting oils with slin pins?

bigkb

I have heard of people using insulin needles for injecting oils. I'd like to try this to help cut down on the accumulation of scar tissue. But how in the world do you get oils to go through them without it taking forever?

I'm not sure I'd like sitting there pressing on a syringe for 5 minutes. But if it goes through, I just might have to at least try it. If there are any bro who have experience in using these for oil inj. I'd appreciate some input.

Thanks
KB

you could heat up the oil before you draw it. get some really hot tap water and toss the vial in before you sterilize/draw.

Warming works well and also if you get high mg/ml gear and cut it with a thin oil or make your own gear then they flow better too. I use Enanthates so I only have to do this 2 times / wk. Kinds weird with the syringe hangin out of your arm while you are patient.

ED oil pokes with slin pins

Hey -
I use slin pins for my daily tren shots and prop shots. Warm or not, drawing most oils using a 29g pin takes FOREVER! Here's what I do...warm the oil and draw out with a 22 gauge (or whatever big'uns you got laying around), pull the stopper from the slin pin and fill the entire cc, put the plunger back in the syringe, turn it over and wait for the air bubble to go to the top where the needle is. You'll loose a drop of four of oil, but ED pokes with slin pins are much easier to take that using bigger guns. And have some patience when injecting...it takes a little time.
Good luck!
JP

greyowl said:
Using a hiar dryer to heat slin pins full of oil works cleaner than putting it in a dish of hot water.

I've always wondered if you can heat the oil too much and destroy some of the steroid. How long do you usually heat it, like say, with the hair dryer or letting it run under a stream of hot water from the faucet (this is how I've always done it).

KB