insulin while pct and after cardio

idan707

i started pct 2 week ago...
While the PCT for the first time started using insulin and CLEN... after these two weeks I can say at this moment that I havent lost muscle and keep strength up every workout.. so far i am satisfied.
i started 30 min 140 heart rate cardio after workout it is ok to take the slin shot right after?
its okay to do cardio at all while taking slin in pct time?
just looking for advice or tips for the pct time while slin and clen to not gaining fat.

i started pct 2 week ago...
While the PCT for the first time started using insulin and CLEN... after these two weeks I can say at this moment that I havent lost muscle and keep strength up every workout.. so far i am satisfied.
i started 30 min 140 heart rate cardio after workout it is ok to take the slin shot right after?
its okay to do cardio at all while taking slin in pct time?
just looking for advice or tips for the pct time while slin and clen to not gaining fat.
Wait, seriously? WTF is the point of running slin and clen?

Dangerous if you dont know how to use it
10 gram carb per iu
No fat source for 5 hours from shot... No reason to get fat trom the slin

Dangerous if you dont know how to use it
10 gram carb per iu
No fat source for 5 hours from shot... No reason to get fat trom the slin
Good luck. I think you're wasting your time and taking an unnecessary risk.

IMO insuin w/o GH is a waste. Even with GH, is it worth the risk? Distention? Going hypo? Getting fat? hmm.

hey sometimes you just have to through up your hands and say fuckit, some guys just don't get it, unless your making a living as a pro it is not worth the risk , even then its not ...

Good luck. I think you're wasting your time and taking an unnecessary risk.

IMO insuin w/o GH is a waste. Even with GH, is it worth the risk? Distention? Going hypo? Getting fat? hmm.

hey sometimes you just have to through up your hands and say fuckit, some guys just don't get it, unless your making a living as a pro it is not worth the risk , even then its not ...
Depends, but i agree mostly. For someone who knows what the fuck they're doing and can be as smart as possible with it, maybe? But I don't like the distended gut anyway.... I still debate trying it from time to time, you know....

I would be curious to see what GH, T4 and slin together looks like. However, I can't rightfully recommend it to anyone.

This guy is gonna kill himself or balloon up. Sad.

Also, I could be missing something completely here, but why are you concerned about cardio timing with slin? Your timing depends on the type of slin and your goals more than whether or not you're doing cardio. I'm confused.

again you say "ballon up" but if i doing it with the right rules of insulin use (10 carb per IU and no fat for 5 hours) give me one reason why i go to be gaining fat?
insulin is dangerus for people that dosnt know how to use it... that rule is right for most of the supplement you and i take in the nirmals day... to much pills for headache can kill you... to much steroid can kill you... i mean its all depends on the dose you taking for every single "supplement"
i use slin only while pct and not longer then 3 weeks only to try to maintain the mass until the hpta staret to recover... and seems the its doing is job!

Back