Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

I hope they solve it as soon as possible! :'(

Only way for them to do that is to establish a new warehouse inside of eu. But since this guys are a small home town type of operation, I would be really surprised if they expanded like that. I would however like to see that, as they seem to be a good source. These floater though are worrisome.

I sent her an email a few days ago, without receiving an answer, I hope that everything works out for the best and that the shipments can start again

Got two vials of test-e, both with batch number 98GD and expiration date 12/2023, there's something floating in both of them.

On one vial it's around 1mm and on the other one around 2-3mm, looks like a hair, but it's white.

Maybe both of them are piece of the cap? A fiber from a lab coat or something?

I put both of them in hot water in case they crashed or something but nothing changed.

Unfortunately they're too small and barely noticeable, they don't show up on pictures.
I barely noticed them too, I only noticed them when I put the vials above a flashlight.
He had another floater issue a month or two ago. The customer was supposed to be sending the vial back to him to see it in person. I don't recall hearing about how it was rectified. But if he is still sending out floaters, that should not be inspiring confidence, yet all I see after this was reported, is new members bitching about not being able to reach him.

One person brought it up after it was announced, but no one else seems the least bit concerned about the quality, only the ta.

Christmas time usually makes for longer shipping times and worse communication, but the lack of customers worried about floaters being sent out is mind boggling.

Stay safe.

Feelz report: 2.5 IU GH, feeling tired af. Also have to pee more often (gonna need a gda sooner then later).

post the analyzes, otherwise they are just words
I mean I could lie either way but here you go. I aromatize like a little bitch, but whatevs, total test is low for 400mg/wk. I was on their Test E before Black Friday and I'm on their new batch from beginning of this month. Same dose.

Attachments

• scan.png
    scan.png
    959.7 KB · Views: 94
I mean I could lie either way but here you go. I aromatize like a little bitch, but whatevs, total test is low for 400mg/wk. I was on their Test E before Black Friday and I'm on their new batch from beginning of this month. Same dose.
That is really bad- how soon after pin did you draw bloods and how long were you running the test for?

So their gear is both underdosed and with floaters?

Jesus Fucking Christ, this went down the shitter real quick.

He had another floater issue a month or two ago. The customer was supposed to be sending the vial back to him to see it in person. I don't recall hearing about how it was rectified. But if he is still sending out floaters, that should not be inspiring confidence, yet all I see after this was reported, is new members bitching about not being able to reach him.

One person brought it up after it was announced, but no one else seems the least bit concerned about the quality, only the ta.

Christmas time usually makes for longer shipping times and worse communication, but the lack of customers worried about floaters being sent out is mind boggling.

Stay safe.

Looks like it's game over for this source, with gear that's both underdosed and tainted.

Fucking EU sources man.

That is really bad- how soon after pin did you draw bloods and how long were you running the test for?
Day after pin. I pin M/W/F and then I pinned on Sunday(150mg) and took test next day. I've run it for 12ish weeks, this batch from beginning of this month, before that I've ran their purple vials.

Any recommendations for who to switch to? All the EU sources seem hit or miss here Im thinking Human Labs maybe but theyre quite new

Haven't used them, but you should ask on the EU source talk thread. They have some lab tests that are overdosed, but I guess it's preferable than this shitshow.

There is an EU source that has more than 1k pages, I saw some complains about their stuff, but I don't really follow that thread, so I can't really speak more of that.

I think it's your problem with regards to the values of the analysis results, because there are guys who sent products to analyze anonymously and posted the results and they are overdosed.

I think it's your problem with regards to the values of the analysis results, because there are guys who sent products to analyze anonymously and posted the results and they are overdosed.

Maybe the batch that was tested was good but the new one is underdosed?

Cool story, bro.

What's your take on the floaters? You just wait until your ass rots off before it's your problem, also?

What makes you think he couldn't have newer batches that are fucked up? We have a saying around here that these guys are only as good as their last batch. And it looks like this batch may be underdosed and have floaters. That's not very good...