Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

What colour vials do people have. I have the purple ones i received couple of weeks ago, not started a cycle yet so I'm hoping these are OK as i ordered from them due to all good reviews. Dunno why they ain't responding on here as they are still taking orders fast enough.

Attachments

• received_863193071114707.jpeg
    received_863193071114707.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 84
What colour vials do people have. I have the purple ones i received couple of weeks ago, not started a cycle yet so I'm hoping these are OK as i ordered from them due to all good reviews. Dunno why they ain't responding on here as they are still taking orders fast enough.

That's the same colour mine have.

Did you order through their site or by email? Not standing up for them, but since ordering by site is kinda automated if I'm not mistaken, it makes sense that orders go through but they aren't replying anywhere.

I also just lurk but i have the same experience. Ordered 3 vials of test enanthate. The whole order experience and delivery time were fine. I was already using test by another supplier and decided to try out IA. I've done 3 shots so far, every single one has been followed by extreme pip, and i say that as a person with a fairly high pain threshold, swelling and redness that last for days. Can't see any floaters in the vials but i'm obviously concerned about the sterility of the product or possibly something went wrong in the mixing process (too much BA for example) ? I sent them a message 5 days ago but no replies so far. I decided to stop using IAs gear and ordered test from somewhere else. It would be really interesting to see what they have to say but i have a feeling we won't be hearing from them.

I think there was a problem with testosterone raws in general because I think there was complaints about testosterone in other threads too.

That's the same colour mine have.

Did you order through their site or by email? Not standing up for them, but since ordering by site is kinda automated if I'm not mistaken, it makes sense that orders go through but they aren't replying anywhere.
Yeah ordered through thier website. Hopefully they are not starting to sell rubbish as my mates ordered tren and mast from them too.

On blackl friday I placed an order for 10 vials of DHB.
Only 8 came, I spoke with Iron to see how we could do it and they told me that in the next shipment they would send them to me (apparently paying the shipping costs)
I placed my order, they sent me the confirmation but without those DHB vials that were missing.
I sent them several emails and they haven't answered for two weeks, does anyone know something?
How is quility and pip?

First batch I've gotten in September is on the left, new one ordered on Black Friday is on the right.

Attachments

• vials.jpg
    vials.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 74
I think there was a problem with testosterone raws in general because I think there was complaints about testosterone in other threads too.

Yes, there was a problem with the rawz. IA's test E isn't the only one that has pip.

According to some clinical trials the individual's enzymatic activity influences the hydrolysation of the ester up to a 65% if I don't recall it wrong, in clinical trials an average difference of 3.5 times between good and bad responders has been seen, considering that it is the mean, the numbers can vary within both groups being the differences in some people much greater than 3.5, so for some people getting a shitty af bloodwork means nothing about the quality of the product.
1)IA should come here and explain the hairs in the vials as the first priority.
2)As I don't care about someone's bloodwork for the reasons stated above, someone who has a vial should make a deal with IA about him paying the lab test to Jano before sending it.

This is very true. Pharmacokinetics differ so much, that just judging by bloods is really a hit or miss. That is, if you don't know what your blood serum numbers are usually on a specific dose of test.

For instance, on 250mg's my TT is 3 x upper range. Somebody else will have TT at 1500 on 250mg's. This is really a common thing.

Imo IA are really just bussy af with all the orders and this is why they aren't very responsive. They have a good thing going for them, I doubt that they are intentionally underdosing test. I mean, who df underdoses test? It's the cheapest raw.

Floaters, ... that's another story.

This is very true. Pharmacokinetics differ so much, that just judging by bloods is really a hit or miss. That is, if you don't know what your blood serum numbers are usually on a specific dose of test.

For instance, on 250mg's my TT is 3 x upper range. Somebody else will have TT at 1500 on 250mg's. This is really a common thing.

Imo IA are really just bussy af with all the orders and this is why they aren't very responsive. They have a good thing going for them, I doubt that they are intentionally underdosing test. I mean, who df underdoses test? It's the cheapest raw.

Floaters, ... that's another story.

A lot of UK just went back into lockdown, so I imagine you need to be careful with how conspicuous you are when no one else is leaving their homes freely.

A lot of UK just went back into lockdown, so I imagine you need to be careful with how conspicuous you are when no one else is leaving their homes freely.

Damn. Didn't really think about that. And if I was an UGL I definetly wouldn't use my home wi-fi for internet access, but a laptop with a hidden mac address, connecting via Tails over a public wi-fi. If the country is in lockdown, this would be severely hindered.

Damn. Didn't really think about that. And if I was an UGL I definetly wouldn't use my home wi-fi for internet access, but a laptop with a hidden mac address, connecting via Tails over a public wi-fi. If the country is in lockdown, this would be severely hindered.
And probably he lives in a Tier 4 lockdown place, that makes things even worse

First batch I've gotten in September is on the left, new one ordered on Black Friday is on the right.
I received the same on my black friday order, with the blurry sticker. Is that the one you say that made your bloodtest with low T? Did you also do a bloodtest while on the September vials?

I don't really understand why people still buy Test E with all the trouble there has been with the raws causing pip with every batch, I think it has already been discussed at any thread...
Just stick to Test C!!!

I don't really understand why people still buy Test E with all the trouble there has been with the raws causing pip with every batch, I think it has already been discussed at any thread...
Just stick to Test C!!!

I tried ordering c from hilma but they didnt have any. So i ordered e. There ya go ...

What’s up guys! We are behind on orders and emails, aiming to get all outstanding orders shipped on Monday 4th January.

Will also catch up on emails this weekend, very sorry for the poor communication.

Regarding the floater issue, I am still waiting to receive the vial in question from the customer so I can investigate further. Will reach out to the customer over the next few days to get an update.

What’s up guys! We are behind on orders and emails, aiming to get all outstanding orders shipped on Monday 4th January.

Will also catch up on emails this weekend, very sorry for the poor communication.

Regarding the floater issue, I am still waiting to receive the vial in question from the customer so I can investigate further. Will reach out to the customer over the next few days to get an update.
I have since ditched the vial as contamination and helping sources resolve it isn't really my problem, so I don't know why I should take the risk mailing illegal items.

Posting pics and sending a video is as far as I would/should have to go for a source.

If there is contamination present im sure other members will start reporting it as did another member in this thread.

Thanks for the offer to replace the vial etc but I have since moved on.

One piece of advice I can give you is to decrease the price of the tablets or to increase the content of tablets per bag by at least 50%, because the prices of the latter are really high.

I have since ditched the vial as contamination and helping sources resolve it isn't really my problem, so I don't know why I should take the risk mailing illegal items.

Posting pics and sending a video is as far as I would/should have to go for a source.

If there is contamination present im sure other members will start reporting it as did another member in this thread.

You've done the smart thing in not taking a risk mailing back the vial. The pics and vid are more than enough in my opinion. I'm also waiting for a reply to the message i sent IA via their website and i will update the thread when i have it

For now i'll continue not using their product since i still have pain, at 2 different injection sites, a week after injecting. The swelling and the pain have reduced significantly thankfully.

I hope IA take responsibility for their actions and hopefully start making better products that don't harm their customers. After all i think all we want is peace of mind that we are using good/safe gear to "fuel" our hobby.

Yeah, I haven't sent anything by mail, ever, but it does sound really risky.

Especially now that UK is out of the EU and there's going to be more scrutiny in the customs.