Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

any labtests on test cyp with purple sticker as people have been saying its underdosed? Mine doesnt have a batch number on it
What’s up guys! We are behind on orders and emails, aiming to get all outstanding orders shipped on Monday 4th January.

Will also catch up on emails this weekend, very sorry for the poor communication.

Regarding the floater issue, I am still waiting to receive the vial in question from the customer so I can investigate further. Will reach out to the customer over the next few days to get an update.

Is there Anybody using the same batch number having doubts/good results. Would be nice if iron anabolics could get this batch tested as alot of people who have ordered the last few weeks would have received the same. If it don't get tested I'll be able to in a week or 2. Can somebody tell me if jano is uk based?

Attachments

• received_2794169457509803.jpeg
    received_2794169457509803.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 47
Is there Anybody using the same batch number having doubts/good results. Would be nice if iron anabolics could get this batch tested as alot of people who have ordered the last few weeks would have received the same. If it don't get tested I'll be able to in a week or 2. Can somebody tell me if jano is uk based?

I order early December and my two vials have different batch numbers than the one you posted

Isn't HCG's intended use to help women conceive babies?

If so, then that's understandable that there's false pregnancy tests.

I could be wrong though.
If it tests negative, it is usually due to a small amount of hcg or because it is a placebo, if it is good with 250ui it usually tests positive

If it tests negative, it is usually due to a small amount of hcg or because it is a placebo, if it is good with 250ui it usually tests positive

Pregnancy tests basically just test for higher then normal hcg concentration in the urine. Damn, why didn't I think of that. HCG is really hit or miss on the ugl market so this is a welcomed test.

Las pruebas de embarazo básicamente solo evalúan una concentración de hcg más alta de lo normal en la orina. Maldita sea, ¿por qué no pensé en eso? HCG es realmente impredecible en el mercado ugl, por lo que esta es una prueba bienvenida.
Of course, that's why, if it comes out positive, it's good, and I've seen 2 negative tests with the white cap of the hcg and another bottle with a red cap, that one if it tested positive and for what it's worth, it wouldn't be right, it was shit

Pregnancy tests basically just test for higher then normal hcg concentration in the urine. Damn, why didn't I think of that. HCG is really hit or miss on the ugl market so this is a welcomed test.
Also any very high dose will be negative, the tests do not allow extraordinarily high doses.

Entonces, ¿cómo proponen ustedes probar esto? ¿Inyectar 250 UI y luego probar al día siguiente?
no, you do not have to inject it, you mix it and then you extract 250ui into an insulin syringe to make it easier to measure and you throw it to the predicted

I'm still unsure if this guy is shipping to EU or not with the new brexit deal, back in UK in a couple months so might just wait.

Iron, where you at? There are some pubes that need addressed lol

Seems stupid to continue taking new orders when they still haven’t shipped outstanding orders. Still no addressing the floater issue, but rather asking the customer to send an illegal substance by mail back to them.