Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

I wish I searched on here before about these people. I've used them for a couple years now, and in the last year they've gotten progressively worse. Taking longer to send out bank details and ship items.

I have a comp in 9 weeks and ordered gear for myself and two others a week ago. They took 3 days to give bank details, which I paid immediately, and 4 days later still haven't shipped, and I've emailed them 3 times with zero response.

I'm switching supplier from now on, and won't be a retard who doesn't research suppliers before using anymore.

I haven't read this thread yet so I know absolutely nothing about you (the source) at this stage but I do have one question to start with.

What are your payment options?

I haven't read this thread yet so I know absolutely nothing about you (the source) at this stage but I do have one question to start with.

What are your payment options?
You can pay by bank transfer or bitcoin, as long as you don't expect to get properly dosed gear, or any gear at all.

Thanks for the info lol :rolleyes:
No problem.

I'm looking for a new UK supplier now cause this is messing me over big time, and I'm gonna have to pay my mates back out of my own pocket if they don't actually end up sending it out in the end.

Not sure who to go for though, as I used to use Panda when I home-brewed, but with a $100 delivery fee, I'm not sure my wallet would be happy anymore with current bills.

No problem.

I'm looking for a new UK supplier now cause this is messing me over big time, and I'm gonna have to pay my mates back out of my own pocket if they don't actually end up sending it out in the end.

Not sure who to go for though, as I used to use Panda when I home-brewed, but with a $100 delivery fee, I'm not sure my wallet would be happy anymore with current bills.
You could look into Titan labs. But I believe they’ve been accused of just being iron anabolic under a new name, can’t remember it it was on promuscle or the uk underground one. I have not tried Titan personally and I have no grounds for an opinion of them as a result.

You could look into Titan labs. But I believe they’ve been accused of just being iron anabolic under a new name, can’t remember it it was on promuscle or the uk underground one. I have not tried Titan personally and I have no grounds for an opinion of them as a result.

That would be some shit. If it's true, time will tell when they fuck up the good thing that they have going. So far they've got just about everything right.

Used both and i can tell you with confidence that the packages come from opposite sides of the country.

Your comparing apples and pears with them two labs bud.

That would be some shit. If it's true, time will tell when they fuck up the good thing that they have going. So far they've got just about everything right.
Well like it says, a supplier is only as good as their last customer review. I'll take another look into them then, thank you.

*Just had a look at them and only been through the first couple of pages and it's all shit slinging. Makes me want to just bite the bullet and brew my own shit again, even with the exorbitant shipping fee from PPL.

Does anyone know anyone else that is a reliable shipping of RAWS to UK?

Last edited:
Well like it says, a supplier is only as good as their last customer review. I'll take another look into them then, thank you.

*Just had a look at them and only been through the first couple of pages and it's all shit slinging. Makes me want to just bite the bullet and brew my own shit again, even with the exorbitant shipping fee from PPL.

Qingdao dingdong sells the same raws with free shipping, if you trust them and don't care about them storing your address and info forever then they should be as good as PPL.

Qingdao dingdong sells the same raws with free shipping, if you trust them and don't care about them storing your address and info forever then they should be as good as PPL.
Well I love in the UK so it's not illegal to own or use steroids at least, so I don't care at all as long as it's reliable and not overpriced. Thanks.

Is that Qingdao sigma you mean?

Hey! We can ship to UK using discreet packaging. Estimated delivery time is 7-10 days.

You check more info about us in our thread below. Also, please leave any questions in our thread and we will answer as soon as possible!

Just had a look. Shipping is half as much, but still $50 to ship to UK, plus they only sell Test by the kilo, and I don't think I'm able to peddle 4000 vials of testosterone before it goes bad, not to mention I don't have the tools to brew that much.
They sell vials at least, so there's that, although it's suspiciously cheap.
Prices for other stuff is decent though, and I may consider using them for other products they have.

Last edited:
Hey! We can ship to UK using discreet packaging. Estimated delivery time is 7-10 days.

You check more info about us in our thread below. Also, please leave any questions in our thread and we will answer as soon as possible!
All your gear is using ampoules, and that's very much no Bueno for me, sorry.

Do you see other sources doing what you just did? No. It's because they don't want to look desperate. i know you're itching to move out of the mud hut in Kolkata that you call home, but this isn't the way to do it.

Used both and i can tell you with confidence that the packages come from opposite sides of the country.

Your comparing apples and pears with them two labs bud.
I assume you’re able to read and you can see that I made no direct accusation. I’m recommending a source that I’ve never used and I’m highlighting how unfamiliar I am with them and I referenced the links, however unclear, to a new source and the very one he’s seeking to leave. I don’t run any underground sites and I didn’t call anyone out, someone else did and I feel obliged to reference that simple fact. I had a cart full for Titan but decided that with EU customs as it is, I deemed it unsafe to proceed. I used iron anabolics until they stopped communicating, I even posted bloodwork on their head. But it became very clear to me, in my opinion, that they were just looking to keep the money at the end and not ship orders.

And additionally, a friend of mine runs Titan gear. He buys it from some guy in Northern Ireland and it gets posted here.

That’s is. There’s no hidden agenda.

Not payment options for the UK market though :rolleyes:

Pay by crypto only when most UK banks are now in the process of banning all crypto transactions/currency purchases and closing down UK members bank accounts if they ignore the 1st warning to stop trying to buy crypto currency??? That seems like a very silly business decision to me especially as it's the UK market he is targetting.

He will have to wake up and deal with this UK payment problem eventually this year.....or he can just watch most of his customers disappear.