Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

And additionally, a friend of mine runs Titan gear. He buys it from some guy in Northern Ireland and it gets posted here.

Your mate must be paying top dollar for it. For anyone to make any money selling titan gear they would have to atleast double the prices offered on the website.

From everything I've read so far, they only ship direct, no middle men/resellers, no wholesale/trade orders.

Your mate must be paying top dollar for it. For anyone to make any money selling titan gear they would have to atleast double the prices offered on the website.

From everything I've read so far, they only ship direct, no middle men/resellers, no wholesale/trade orders.
He probably is. He’s set in his ways. He doses test p and Tren a once a week, he has a weird schedule. He’s Built like a brick shithouse all the same.

Not payment options for the UK market though :rolleyes:

Pay by crypto only when most UK banks are now in the process of banning all crypto transactions/currency purchases and closing down UK members bank accounts if they ignore the 1st warning to stop trying to buy crypto currency??? That seems like a very silly business decision to me especially as it's the UK market he is targetting.

He will have to wake up and deal with this UK payment problem eventually this year.....or he can just watch most of his customers disappear.
I assume that people in the UK bought gear before crypto was an option and they'll continue to do so when/if it no longer is. Where's there's a will, there's a way.

If you start making ads plugging QDS, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Credit cards offer buyers protection in the event a source decides to scam them. And quantity over quality, am I right? LMAO

Fucking UK Connor over here...

I assume that people in the UK bought gear before crypto was an option and they'll continue to do so when/if it no longer is. Where's there's a will, there's a way.
Going back to the other methods would be great and so much easier for a lot of UK customers.
They all worked fine for 20-30 years pre-crypto and there was no need to change/fix something that wasn't even broken over here :rolleyes:

I think a new official Meso nickname has just been born thanks to Bret!

Ps: is the Fucking bit optional?

I don't need a nickname thanks Bro. I like the username I chose and it's already a nickname so there's no requirement to try and find me another one is there? Or are we getting childish now and calling each other names? I thought this site was better and a bit more mature than a lot of others.....or was I wrong?

I'll try and swear less in future unless I think acceptable swearing is required for context/emphasis. Sorry if I caused you offence with f**king.

This source is a known scam, i think if you have a problem with each other then just take it to PM. Bumping this makes the source look active to newbies.

Everyone knows that 1tank1 is a fucking weapon.

I don't need a nickname thanks Bro. I like the username I chose and it's already a nickname so there's no requirement to try and find me another one is there? Or are we getting childish now and calling each other names? I thought this site was better and a bit more mature than a lot of others.....or was I wrong?

I'll try and swear less in future unless I think acceptable swearing is required for context/emphasis. Sorry if I caused you offence with f**king.

The “fucking” bit had nothing to do with your swearing. It was a joke aimed at Bret.

As for the childish comments etc - again, it was a joke, lighten up. Besides which, you’re the one that’s been pretty childish by dragging your feud with TM forum over here & accusing their admin & mods of running a source board after they banned your alt-account.

That was a bit rich really, considering that you (as Streetwise) was the owner-admin of a source board (The Darkside) & in the opinion of quite a few old skool guys, was also UK Bolics, a UK UGL that operated out of TDS & turned scammer after TDS closed.

This source is a known scam, i think if you have a problem with each other then just take it to PM. Bumping this makes the source look active to newbies.

Everyone knows that 1tank1 is a fucking weapon.

Disagree mate. Anyone who orders without reviewing a few posts can’t be helped.

Secondly, for those who do bother reading, it’s a good lesson in how a source that looks promising st first can very well turn to shit in the blink of an eye.

The “fucking” bit had nothing to do with your swearing. It was a joke aimed at Bret.

As for the childish comments etc - again, it was a joke, lighten up. Besides which, you’re the one that’s been pretty childish by dragging your feud with TM forum over here & accusing their admin & mods of running a source board after they banned your alt-account.

That was a bit rich really, considering that you (as Streetwise) was the owner-admin of a source board (The Darkside) & in the opinion of quite a few old skool guys, was also UK Bolics, a UK UGL that operated out of TDS & turned scammer after TDS closed.

Stories, stories, stories , gossip, gossip, gossip.
Everyone's got a source tale to tell on the forums and rumours are so easy to spread amongst the gullible and those that want to believe that they actually know what's going on behind the scenes with labs and sources. All dreamers mostly with over active imaginations but ride the waves if you like gossip and drama bro.:D

Sorry that your "piss taking" went over my head ROFL.
I'll respond to you "less seriously" in future okay ;)

P.S....here's some more juicy/bullshit gossip if you like that kind of shit bro. Some of the same "older" guys talking all that dumb chatter about UK Bolics are the same guys also now spreading rumours that I am actually Titan Labs because they want to damage Titan Labs rep ROFL.

The ring leader (SPEARMAN) is dumb as a plank of wood but he's got in to the heads of a few numpties now (no more than 5-10 guys I reckon) and they're all running around like headless chickens trying to figure out what's true and what's a lie now. Their stupidity amazes me !

Last edited:
Ok guys I just found this thread... right when I received two vials' order for Test P from them yesterday...

Anyone knows about their current quality for Test Prop?

Am browsing through the thread right now as I'm looking for any other experience with it,

anyway have to pin what I got in the mail... because I simply have no other source for Test right now but their vials, will see how it goes and report back, wish me luck!

Ok guys I just found this thread... right when I received two vials' order for Test P from them yesterday...

Anyone knows about their current quality for Test Prop?

Am browsing through the thread right now as I'm looking for any other experience with it,

anyway have to pin what I got in the mail... because I simply have no other source for Test right now but their vials, will see how it goes and report back, wish me luck!
Well, they’re not very well liked around here as their methods for handling complaints and concerns did not serve them well. I don’t think many here can vouch for the current quality. A year ago, they were a good source. But right now, I can’t tell you. I would t ever pin something just because you ‘have no other source’. Look into Titan labs here as I assume you’re uk based if you’re using iron anabolic. But never use something because you think you have no other choice. That’s not healthy.

Look into Titan labs here as I assume you’re uk based
To Soalian21.

Talk to your UK bank before following the above advice to use Titan coz Titan only accept payment using a crypto method that most UK banks are now starting to ban.

If you try to buy crypto with some UK banks now (2022)...they will freeze or close your UK bank account and red-flag you for life !!!

To Soalian21.

Talk to your UK bank before following the above advice to use Titan coz Titan only accept payment using a crypto method that most UK banks are now starting to ban.

If you try to buy crypto with some UK banks now (2022)...they will freeze or close your UK bank account and red-flag you for life !!!
Holy shit. Is this actually true?

100% Bro. No Joke!

Some "dummies" in the UK haven't woken up and realised it yet though coz they're too busy bumping Titan Labs and chatting shit about the "old days" of buying crypto/coin in UK :rolleyes:
Fuck. Man I genuinely didn’t know. I’m over here in Paddy land and I just buy my crypto with ApplePay on a credit card if I want. I used to have to ring my bank and they would appoint me a 15 minute window to buy crypto, but that’s all gone and I can just buy it now.

Why is there a hate on it over there?

Fuck. Man I genuinely didn’t know. I’m over here in Paddy land and I just buy my crypto with ApplePay on a credit card if I want. I used to have to ring my bank and they would appoint me a 15 minute window to buy crypto, but that’s all gone and I can just buy it now.

Why is there a hate on it over there?

Things are changing now in UK bro. People will realise it in their own time when they actually open their eyes and listen.:rolleyes:

To Soalian21.

ok thanks, what "specific" crypto method are you referring to?