• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

PNGCHEMTOX.png

Primobolan 150mg/ml, underdosed -18%

Hi,

Not an ideal result.
That would be the first batch of Primo with the new labels. Anything after that has a batch number stamped on the label.

The latest batch of Primo was tested by a customer and shared on this thread which came back as 155mg/ml and moving forward I'll make sure each batch of the expensive compounds is tested before being sold.

Please drop me an email so I can at least provide you store credit for the cost of testing + cost of the product sent in.

ordering@ironanabolics.net

There's an automated Captcha on your website that's making it impossible to access via TOR. Any way around it other than using a standard browser? I'd quite prefer to stick to TOR + VPN :/

There's an automated Captcha on your website that's making it impossible to access via TOR. Any way around it other than using a standard browser? I'd quite prefer to stick to TOR + VPN :/
I hope you meant VPN + TOR

It probably doesn't help you but I am using (only) Tor as well and for me the Captcha seems to only appear ever third/forth time I am checking the site.
When you get the captcha, did you try restarting Tor (or rather just getting a new identity/circuit for their site?

The pip it's real but the results also. Top quality don't worry it's very strong you will like them and shipping it's fast.

The pip it's real but the results also. Top quality don't worry it's very strong you will like them and shipping it's fast.

I have no doubt that the results are good, but a lot of times the pip with dhb is so bad that people just quit ...

I have no doubt that the results are good, but a lot of times the pip with dhb is so bad that people just quit ...

You can say that again man, I haven't used there stuff but pip and dhb go hand and hand usually if they use alil guicyol it can help with the pip and obv mixing it with say test or something that does have much pip can help along with warming it up before ur pin, I also notice if u can use a heating pad at nights were u pinned even on just low will help alot

Dayum, now that's called dedication bro

Yeah man it's a pain but I'd rather be able to walk and not have a swollen ass check lol or a lump in my shoulder.... Usually if the person brewing it knows what there doing and uses the correct dosage around 100mg with alil guicyol it seems to help, expecially if u mix alil test in the barrel and warm the barrel alil under running water it can help alot, the heating pad is just an extra lil step I learned and tried and it worked, usually if the dhb isn't to bad u don't have to do it but ic had some where it was pretty bad but was really good dhb and the heating pad helped dispurse it and allowed it to dissolve alil bit better along with alil massage gun ..... Usually you don't need it though but t seems like dhb always has alil pip some people get none other get alil and other get it really bad lol thankfully I think I'm somewhere in the middle.... I actually have a src that has dhb that was tested and he explained how he made it and uses alil guic so I'm probably gunna give his stuff a nice lil run ..... First is my test c, deca, mast e , tbol, cycle finished up with var or I'm gunna run my test cyp,primo e, npp, tbol first four to five weeks, with pharm gh 4iu, then after ten weeks drop the npp and throw in tren e or hex for the rest of the 10-12 weeks finished with anavar and maybe some cy3 with is a tablet that has clen,t3,and yohimbine in it both should be good cycles whatever one I choose to run.... I was out for awhile with a back injury tweek then right when I was pretty much healed and about to go back covid hit which really sucked

Yeah man it's a pain but I'd rather be able to walk and not have a swollen ass check lol or a lump in my shoulder.... Usually if the person brewing it knows what there doing and uses the correct dosage around 100mg with alil guicyol it seems to help, expecially if u mix alil test in the barrel and warm the barrel alil under running water it can help alot, the heating pad is just an extra lil step I learned and tried and it worked, usually if the dhb isn't to bad u don't have to do it but ic had some where it was pretty bad but was really good dhb and the heating pad helped dispurse it and allowed it to dissolve alil bit better along with alil massage gun ..... Usually you don't need it though but t seems like dhb always has alil pip some people get none other get alil and other get it really bad lol thankfully I think I'm somewhere in the middle.... I actually have a src that has dhb that was tested and he explained how he made it and uses alil guic so I'm probably gunna give his stuff a nice lil run ..... First is my test c, deca, mast e , tbol, cycle finished up with var or I'm gunna run my test cyp,primo e, npp, tbol first four to five weeks, with pharm gh 4iu, then after ten weeks drop the npp and throw in tren e or hex for the rest of the 10-12 weeks finished with anavar and maybe some cy3 with is a tablet that has clen,t3,and yohimbine in it both should be good cycles whatever one I choose to run.... I was out for awhile with a back injury tweek then right when I was pretty much healed and about to go back covid hit which really sucked

I've never read somebody beeing free of pip whatsoever with dhb.

Anyway, @IronAnabolics do you use guicyol as @Pounds23 mentioned?

While prices can't compete with established EU sources even using both the 2+1 & bloodwork promo, it's good to see more EU sources around and especially for the UK guys domestic gear should be a USP. You'll probably have a good time on SST as they have no decent EU sources and part of their memberbase is oblivious to other gear boards/vendors.
Is this some sort of joke i dont get???????????? I pay 65€ for my balkan test and 80€for my pharmacy grade testosteron and yall saying 25€ for 10ml is not competitive????? Do you want it for free my brother or what?

25€ for 10ml test is like for free like WTF??????

I PAY 70€ For my balkan parabolan and yu say 30€ for tren is not cheap my brother are you sarcastic or some?

Im still getting sore muscles with cyp.... Not as massive than with test E but it is there.

Then u gotta be allergic to something I'm guessing it's the carrier oil but usually most aren't allergic to gso, the only other thing it could be it's the ratio iron uses idk what it is bb to ba but if ur allergic to bb or ba then ur fucked cause that's what u need to use to make oils so what I would do is try another src but look for one that brews with a different carrier oil and see if u get pip.... Obv pick a good src also that has some testing and bloods.... The only thing I can think it is is the carrier oil but then ur saying it's not as bad.... So idk if they use a different ratio with the ba to bb test e vs the test cyp usually it's the same.... U might have to try a CPL labs out and see which one works for u and stay with them..... I would still use this srcs for there orals, there orals seem to be pretty damn good from what everyone is saying along with testing reports and there prices are also good..... Sry to hear the pip issue.... U are injecting i.m into ur glutes right ? And ur not wiggling or moving the pin around while ur injecting right and also ur not rushing ur shot ? I never rush or jam the plunger down trying to speed up the shoot I take my time yeah it's a pain but I just listen to some muscle or something it should only take an extra minute or so..... And if ur not gunna use it anymore don't just chuck it in the garbage either I'm sure there plenty of people here that would take them....
Best of luck deff try another lab that uses a different carrier oil and see what happens

Just to say that the testosterone cyp is perfect does not hurt, it is like butter, so if someone is very hurt by enanthate I recommend that you try the cyp, see you later people!

Just to say that the testosterone cyp is perfect does not hurt, it is like butter, so if someone is very hurt by enanthate I recommend that you try the cyp, see you later people!

I wish they had a lab test for their test c.
How is it working for you so far? how long are you running at?