Is Janoshik Scamming or am I stupid ?

Jokerjon

Long story short:
I ordered mactrropin Mk677 at Steroiden.com and verification code cheks out.
Use it two days, sleep gets worse, I get suspicious,look at the pill content.
is plain white, and has no smell at all.
Worse: It does not dissolve in water.
I write them with this issue they insist it is real, send me a Parcel to a lab, a few days later I get an email from them with test result from Janushik saying it is in fact 9.6mg Mk677.

As the generall consense seems to be that janushik is kind of trustworthy I assume I am just a bit stupid and redo the Solubility experiment. (for the 5th time)
This time I use 100ml 35% alcohol + a bit hot water so the solutionis about 30 Celsius.
I put 5mg MK677 in the solution and stir for 4 minutes. I wait a bit, and it again has not dissolved at all.

Am I to stupid too dissolve stuff or is Janoshik faking tests for them?

Attachments

• Test Report #15108.png
    Test Report #15108.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 174
  • After aprox 30min.jpeg
    After aprox 30min.jpeg
    391.6 KB · Views: 164
  • colour.jpeg
    colour.jpeg
    541.1 KB · Views: 130
You do realize that capsules are mostly insoluble filler, right?

Still, that Janoshik guy is sus.
Ah man thats kind of embarrasing.
Do you know if I could discern between filler and MK677 using a microscope or something?
Or do you maybe know a way to merly suggest the contents using Lab equipment of a typical University?

Ah man thats kind of embarrasing.
Do you know if I could discern between filler and MK677 using a microscope or something?
Or do you maybe know a way to merly suggest the contents using Lab equipment of a typical University?
I honestly don't know and typical university doesn't really carry standards for scheduled substances.

You can get ID confirmation by dissolving it in methanol, filtering and running LCMS screening on it. GCMS won't work, it's not stable enough and FTIR might or might not be able to identify it.

1639742129802.png

I guess it is established that I am stupid, sorry I really did not know about fillers but obvs the content of the pill weighs way more than 10mg.

I will follow up on this mainly out of scientific curiosity.
Of corse I cant do a Massenspektroskopie by myself but maybe I'll see somthing under the microscope and I guess I could get access to a scale that is accurate enaugh to measure 10mg differences, but I am not sure about the error margin for filtering... Whatever lets see.

I think the only time I would trust his test results is when the material is sent completely anonymous. Although ppl has said in the past they dont accept his testing which in my eyes adds a little to his credibility.

I guess it is established that I am stupid, sorry I really did not know about fillers but obvs the content of the pill weighs way more than 10mg.

I will follow up on this mainly out of scientific curiosity.
Of corse I cant do a Massenspektroskopie by myself but maybe I'll see somthing under the microscope and I guess I could get access to a scale that is accurate enaugh to measure 10mg differences, but I am not sure about the error margin for filtering... Whatever lets see.
Don't blame yourself for not being aware of the details of pharmaceuticals manufacture.

You might want to look at "quantitative filtering."
Might (or might not) work, but you need laboratory scales.

Cheers

They certainly don't hurt the business :)
Of all the tests you do.... what percentages of different drugs are 10% under advertised, 20,30 etc, totally fake, wrong drug. I think it would be interesting to know the different statistics on different drugs.

The latter. I highly trust jano personally.

You gave me a good laugh when i read janos reply about the filler though, thanks for that LOL.

The supplier could have sent legit mk to jano and selling customer something else. You'd have to test your batch to get the real answer

Of all the tests you do.... what percentages of different drugs are 10% under advertised, 20,30 etc, totally fake, wrong drug. I think it would be interesting to know the different statistics on different drugs.
I have no idea, given I don't really ask how something is supposed to be dosed. Even if I am provided the information, I don't really note it anywhere other than on the reports and those are stored one way encrypted.

tldr: either I don't have the info, or it's encrypted and I don't have the keys

Wildly guessing I could say that about 1 in 20 samples is a different compound. Sometimes something closely related, sometimes something completely fucked up. Just Thursday there was tamoxifen that was supposed to be oxandrolone. Raw switch up that manifested into final product too. Imagine the wreck that it would impose on the women using that...

I have no idea, given I don't really ask how something is supposed to be dosed. Even if I am provided the information, I don't really note it anywhere other than on the reports and those are stored one way encrypted.

Wildly guessing I could say that about 1 in 20 samples is a different compound. Sometimes something closely related, sometimes something completely fucked up. Just Thursday there was tamoxifen that was supposed to be oxandrolone. Raw switch up that manifested into final product too. Imagine the wreck that it would impose on the women using that...
Very reason as to why I'm skeptical on giving my girl underground var.

so you don’t even know if the tests are right or not?

I literally don't care if the oil that tested as 50 mg/ml test p was supposed to be 50 mg/ml test p or mast or unicorn blood.
Wait...you're telling me there is a source on here for Unicorn Blood?? Raw or Injectable? What's their lead time for delivery and do they have anything available domestically?? Please tell me they take BTC!

I'm Growing A Horn For The Holidays Baby!!

I literally don't care if the oil that tested as 50 mg/ml test p was supposed to be 50 mg/ml test p or mast or unicorn blood.
I guess sources and members just need a better testing source. I figured the whole janoshik thing was a scam. Someone can’t test that many products on a day to day basis. Seems to me a roid test is just put in the vial; then a “dose per ml” is guessed.
“oh the roid test says the oil is test E” then all you do is put a number between 250 and 265 to make it look legit.
Just because you get it “tested” doesn’t mean it’s legit, people .

LOL @ guys imagining jano just types in nominal values at random, slaps his label on a Word document, and clicks Save & Print. Absolutely no concept of legalities for why he has to securely store data without transparently publishing his database. And the guys asking for his raw data like he's fucking UNICEF.

I guess sources and members just need a better testing source. I figured the whole janoshik thing was a scam. Someone can’t test that many products on a day to day basis. Seems to me a roid test is just put in the vial; then a “dose per ml” is guessed.
“oh the roid test says the oil is test E” then all you do is put a number between 250 and 265 to make it look legit.
Just because you get it “tested” doesn’t mean it’s legit, people .
6D2CD90B-4268-46CF-83E9-73C861FA1A38.jpegEE9D2645-EEA0-4AAF-9080-DD9B79B0B42B.jpeg
I sent Jano these 2 samples in unlabeled perfume vials. I didn’t tell him what it was suppose to be. His numbers are nearly spot on the the label claim.

Not being a dick but a few guys say this about Jano. This is why I always bring up these 2 tests.