Is Janoshik Scamming or am I stupid ?

You have zero reading comprehension apparently. I don’t trust Jano for shit

And you’re a fool. Lmao you thought I think Stanford was pharma? Lmao holy shit. I have Actavis Testosterone Cyp 200 mg/week. I ADD on Stanfords products on top of my prescription testosterone.

You are the definition of Retard my friend.

No…just someone who lies about what’s REALLY in our gear. Or if it’s even gear in the first place. Most of it is probably just straight grape seed oil. . I’d just trust street steroids over steroids “tested” from Jano. It’s past time to get a reliable testing source. Once a fraud, always a fraud I’m afraid. Just my opinion- you want to use him, fine. Even Purple Panda won’t accept test results from janoshik…..I see why
Why don't you homebrew your own shit, send them unlabeled to Jano, and have him test them? Then you would know once and for all.

Anytime I'm looking for a laugh, I come to a thread Connor's a part of. Troll or not, the guy never fails to deliver.

He may be a tard, but he’s our tard. We still love the lil window licker
He makes life interesting and I’m glad he’s here. To be honest, I can’t honestly say I haven’t thought the same about Jano roid testing stuff then making up numbers. Apparently DWBO at BOP set him up and he failed.

Why don't you homebrew your own shit, send them unlabeled to Jano, and have him test them? Then you would know once and for all.
I wouldn’t send anything to a liar and scammer. As I said. I wouldn’t doubt it if he truly did just roid test and put a random number on the test. “Oh the roid test says it’s Mast P….. hmmmm must be around 106.4 mg/ml.” It’s no wonder I’ve had such bad experiences with labs that have “Jano tested” results.

I wouldn’t send anything to a liar and scammer. As I said. I wouldn’t doubt it if he truly did just roid test and put a random number on the test. “Oh the roid test says it’s Mast P….. hmmmm must be around 106.4 mg/ml.” It’s no wonder I’ve had such bad experiences with labs that have “Jano tested” results.

Funny. i've had the exact opposite experience.

You're using Stan and Stan uses Jano... So... His shit's no good too?

When someone sends in capsules of Anavar is he still guessing? i can buy Anavar dosed at 5/10/25/50 mg. He just got lucky every time he guessed the lady Var concentration? 1 in 4 chance and he nails it every time. He must be a warlock.

You have zero reading comprehension apparently. I don’t trust Jano for shit

And you’re a fool. Lmao you thought I think Stanford was pharma? Lmao holy shit. I have Actavis Testosterone Cyp 200 mg/week. I ADD on Stanfords products on top of my prescription testosterone.
Hold on a second, isn't your entire "raws are going to shit" thesis based on seeing so many lab results for lower purity raws tested by... Jano? How do you reconcile relying on Jano results to validate your raws thesis while simultaneous accusing him of faking all data and relying on... wait for it... RoidTests...........................

Are we at the point where we need to be legitimately concerned for your mental well being?

Hold on a second, isn't your entire "raws are going to shit" thesis based on seeing so many lab results for lower purity raws tested by... Jano? How do you reconcile relying on Jano results to validate your raws thesis while simultaneous accusing him of faking all data and relying on... wait for it... RoidTests...........................

Are we at the point where we need to be legitimately concerned for your mental well being?
He trusts the HPLC test results from the raws suppliers. But only dark net sources.

That is awfully convenient for you eh? You get to talk shit about someone you have zero knowledge of or have every done business with. So don't be surprised when people tell you to fuck off because your opinion doesn't mean ANYTHING.

Here are two WAY more likely scenarios than what you said:
1. If you don't actually cross reference to Janos site then it could be a complete lie...the vendor just photoshopped their name on it and it is a fake.
2. The vendor sent off a prime batch for testing then give give users the diluted shit. Or they simply fake the test entirely.

For real, it's only a couple hundred bucks, for that small amount of money you really aren't willing to pay to put some proof behind your severe claims?

Until then NOBODY will care about your opinion in the slightest and you will just get berated over and over again. Idk maybe you like the negative attention or something lmao.

But... he did draw some people out of the woodwork, who say they have had trouble with them.

And.. Purple Panda won't use them. Why's that?

But... he did draw some people out of the woodwork, who say they have had trouble with them.

And.. Purple Panda won't use them. Why's that?
Because PP doesn't actually want to pay for testing. That's why they make you.use pain in the ass testing services.

Regardless of janos history, the one time I sent him something he was spot on. Completely blind sample and correct on product and dosage.

Attachments

• Test Report #05983.png
    Test Report #05983.png
    228 KB · Views: 92
No…just someone who lies about what’s REALLY in our gear. Or if it’s even gear in the first place. Most of it is probably just straight grape seed oil. . I’d just trust street steroids over steroids “tested” from Jano. It’s past time to get a reliable testing source. Once a fraud, always a fraud I’m afraid. Just my opinion- you want to use him, fine. Even Purple Panda won’t accept test results from janoshik…..I see why
wait... werent you saying ugl gear was bunk based off of jano's tests? are you saying ugl isnt bunk anymore? this is great news connor!!!!

To test Jano's blind test,I made a unique mix of substances and sent them as "blind"sample,it came back as it should be
So in my book Jano is reliable.

To test Jano's blind test,I made a unique mix of substances and sent them as "blind"sample,it came back as it should be
So in my book Jano is reliable.
Do you have those test results to share, whether through PM or publicly?