Is Janoshik Scamming or am I stupid ?

no dumbass. it's because he literally scammed a meso vet and said he tested products when the samples got bounced at customs and returned to the member. not because people "don't get it." he literally scammed someone and acts like it's a joke when people bring it up. childish af. and who knows how many times he has done the same thing to other people
And he even laughs in your face. What a terrible maniac he is!

He's literally the worst thing there is, that's why he thrives only on the most heavily moderated forums and has to change his business name twice a year at least! Hell, you never know which account is his.

And he even laughs in your face. What a terrible maniac he is!

He's literally the worst thing there is, that's why he thrives only on the most heavily moderated forums and has to change his business name twice a year at least! Hell, you never know which account is his.
thank you for proving my point. See how he dances around this incident like a child? it's hard to believe he's grown since this incident when he still responds this way

thank you for proving my point. See how he dances around this incident like a child? it's hard to believe he's grown since this incident when he still responds this way
I just can't help but mock people like you. You know, the ones that are just interested in stirring stuff up. You are not looking for a conversation and I won't be stupid enough to attempt one. I will mock you and then when I grow bored with you I will block you. It is how it is. I know your kind and I can tell when somebody has genuine concern (eg. OP of this thread) and when there's virtual embodiment of stepping into a shit. As you can notice, I also have wildly different approach in each case.

I wonder why it matters so much to you, given you've been around for so short and you don't have any intention to use my service? Don't bother answering. I don't care.

Not necessarily referring to Jano, but I think what happens is, in unique circumstances, companies take a short cut, don't want to take the time for a unique circumstance, etc.. and think what the fuck I made $5,000 today, I'll just send them bunk, junk, or outright fuck em over, I'm king, I'm God, I'm making $5,000 today.. thinking no one will ever find out, then it ends up leaking out. The majority of the time, everything works fine, but .....
I don't want to give tips to scammers and I don't know whether it happens or not with Jano. Lets say I am the kingpin of the operation. I have 3 people working for me. They all have 2 accounts each. I would need to make sure not to do it too stupidly so all the accounts would comment on several different topics. Some of the accounts write in a certain style, overuse some words, format text differently while other do other writing tendencies. Give out tips in other parts of forum, maybe sometimes even aprreciating other brands who I don't find real competitor and maybe even sometimes criticizing the source who pays me (but not too harshly more like giving out 'advice'). Whenever a shitstorm happens and when my company is in real danger these guys jump in like sleeping agents and defend the source. In cases it doenst matter they comment on something else.

I am not too smart. Smarter people can really figure this out , going to the depths of using mathematics/game theory to balance scams/ geniuine sells etc, using advanced pyschology and marketing.
Here thousands of dollars can be made with something like that. DAILY. If things go south you can always start a new company and use the experiences you got from your other. You can always try to bully people with hackers and stuff like that.

These underground companies have huge budgets. That means lots of marketing money. That means they need to do something. They can do banners (lol) or the real deal. Forum operations.

Isnt it scary?

Last edited:
Sources own the most steroid-related real estate on the internet. There are entire boards built just to push a few specific sources' gear. It is in their best interests to invalidate legitimate 3rd party testing because it does not align with the narrative of "jimmy's gear is fucking trash, you should stick to a reputable vendor from on this site like ryan". That's why on open forums like Meso/SST you see significantly more users praising Jano's services, and you even see customer performed/blind testing that matches samples submitted by sources.

I know you're trolling because you're only here to try to mess with a single Canadian source but there's a legitimate answer anyways.
Again, not accusing anyone as I don't know the truth, but:
"That's why on open forums like Meso/SST you see significantly more users praising Jano's services, and you even see customer performed/blind testing that matches samples submitted by sources."
How do you know as a normal person on this forum (-not knowing anyone or maximum 1-2 people) that these people/ some of them cannot be affiliated with Jano? See my last reply.

I don't want to give tips to scammers and I don't know whether it happens or not with Jano. Lets say I am the kingpin of the operation. I have 3 people working for me. They all have 2 accounts each. I would need to make sure not to do it too stupidly so all the accounts would comment on several different topics. Some of the accounts write in a certain style, overuse some words, format text differently while other do other writing tendencies. Give out tips in other parts of forum, maybe sometimes even aprreciating other brands who I don't find real competitor and maybe even sometimes criticizing the source who pays me (but not too harshly more like giving out 'advice'). Whenever a shitstorm happens and when my company is in real danger these guys jump in like sleeping agents and defend the source. In cases it doenst matter they comment on something else.

I am not too smart. Smarter people can really figure this out , going to the depths of using mathematics/game theory to balance scams/ geniuine sells etc, using advanced pyschology and marketing.
Here thousands of dollars can be made with something like that. DAILY. If things go south you can always start a new company and use the experiences you got from your other. You can always try to bully people with hackers and stuff like that.

These underground companies have huge budgets. That means lots of marketing money. That means they need to do something. They can do banners (lol) or the real deal. Forum operations.

Isnt it scary?
Well, you don't have to worry about this if they are a Christian Faith Business and the owners are Christian!

Again, not accusing anyone as I don't know the truth, but:
"That's why on open forums like Meso/SST you see significantly more users praising Jano's services, and you even see customer performed/blind testing that matches samples submitted by sources."
How do you know as a normal person on this forum (-not knowing anyone or maximum 1-2 people) that these people/ some of them cannot be affiliated with Jano? See my last reply.
You never know, but it's extremely easy to verify. Find a source that has Jano tested gear. Helps if you can match the batch. Send a blind sample to Jano in a perfume vial. Compare results. That's an extremely way to validate that he's able to test products as he claims.

Also people accuse me of shilling for jano and I haven't gotten a paycheck yet so that helps with my confidence that other people who have a positive experience using his services aren't paid shills. Unless I'm the only one being ripped off.... wait a second
will_poulter.PNG

Just telling people to use their brain and I laid out a scenario that for sure happened in the past (NOT REFERRING TO JANO I dont know what he is up to ). I use quite much forums and I never saw anything like what I laid out.

This guy Jano acts like a douche and has lied. Yet still people actually believe he's testing your stuff? What a scam!

My question is:
Is it legal to import scheduled substances into the Czech Republic or Slovakia to test them?
In couple years of reading some forums (not too much tho) 2-3 companies that I know who openly did steroid testing. Police/ customs how come never tried to catch Jano? Is it legal there? (not that I want bad for him if he really does good business, just asking!)

I just can't help but mock people like you. You know, the ones that are just interested in stirring stuff up. You are not looking for a conversation and I won't be stupid enough to attempt one. I will mock you and then when I grow bored with you I will block you. It is how it is. I know your kind and I can tell when somebody has genuine concern (eg. OP of this thread) and when there's virtual embodiment of stepping into a shit. As you can notice, I also have wildly different approach in each case.

I wonder why it matters so much to you, given you've been around for so short and you don't have any intention to use my service? Don't bother answering. I don't care.
Dude no offense but why don’t you just defend against what he is saying and explain what happened ?!?

Dude no offense but why don’t you just defend against what he is saying and explain what happened ?!?
Well, not being a loser, I have better things to do than to attempt a conversation with newly joined trolls. If that is hard to grasp, well I'm sorry

no dumbass. it's because he literally scammed a meso vet and said he tested products when the samples got bounced at customs and returned to the member. not because people "don't get it." he literally scammed someone and acts like it's a joke when people bring it up. childish af. and who knows how many times he has done the same thing to other people
You realize when you start with a comment like “no dumbass” the remainder of your commentary, regardless of validity or accuracy gets thrown out with the bathwater for 90% of those that read it… right?

If what you want is to be heard and have people recognize your arguement, that isn’t the way. It only continues to castrate your credibility. (Particularly if the other party isn’t attacking irrationally)

Quite frankly, you could be 100% accurate and it is a complete scam. Perhaps the vet who claimed his samples were seized by customs was dishonest. I don’t pretend to know. You don’t actually know, unless it personally happened to you. It’s all hearsay.

What I do know, is that the truth generally lay somewhere between polarities. Hence my commentary above. My post was intended as a reminder that not everything is black or white.

When looking at blunders or mistakes and giving credibility to those that say he responded poorly. (I have never known a source or lab that didn’t make mistakes or screw up the PR end at some point along the way.)

Jano may have indeed responded poorly to such an error. Again, we are human and we do that. (Not saying you did either Jano…. Simply for premise I’m accepting the arguement that you did)

In my mind, as I work through the simplest possibilities… (Without expensive multiple lab testing and trying to pair up batches to check credibility).. I keep coming back to blind testing.

Yes, there are ways to identify product outside his methods. Yes he could be simply making up numbers. That said, after seeing a significant number of blind tests on ranges of products, the number of relatively reputable UG labs (in my estimation) that continue to utilize his services, the fact that he hasn’t changed names in years, and the available options as a whole…

I don’t see the motivation. The motive simply isn’t there, nor is the reward for scamming. Quite the opposite. Scamming is generally short lived. He stands to make much more, by providing a legitimate service, and would likely have been drummed out otherwise.

Last edited: