Is Janoshik Scamming or am I stupid ?

Well, the question remains... who do we have to chose from? How many labs are there we can send and get products tested, and not incur unreasonable fee's?

Lab4tox. From what I've read it's a little more expensive and Jano appears to be more user friendly as far as helping you with the process.

As far as him being a scammer. There's really no debating what he did in the past, it's a matter of if you can trust him now. Judging by the amount of results he provides for members and sources here and the weight they used to be given in vetting, I'd say most members believe he has moved past it.

Well, the question remains... who do we have to chose from? How many labs are there we can send and get products tested, and not incur unreasonable fee's?
It depends on the quality of testing and quantity of data you want. The lower your standards, the more options you have, down to labmax kits, tarot cards and ouja boards.

On the one hand, the amount of complex/customs tests we drop into Jano's lap that no other lab is willing or able to perform properly is countless, on the other hand it's CRINGE AF that he refuses to test the purity of my coke and what it's cut with!!!

It depends on the quality of testing and quantity of data you want. The lower your standards, the more options you have, down to labmax kits, tarot cards and ouja boards.

On the one hand, the amount of complex/customs tests we drop into Jano's lap that no other lab is willing or able to perform properly is countless, on the other hand it's CRINGE AF that he refuses to test the purity of my coke and what it's cut with!!!
This absolutely had me rolling with laughter …

I guess sources and members just need a better testing source. I figured the whole janoshik thing was a scam. Someone can’t test that many products on a day to day basis. Seems to me a roid test is just put in the vial; then a “dose per ml” is guessed.
“oh the roid test says the oil is test E” then all you do is put a number between 250 and 265 to make it look legit.
Just because you get it “tested” doesn’t mean it’s legit, people .
Since you're smart enough to figure out the whole Janoshik scam, and how he set up a parallel operation in Poland (Lab4Tox) so he can corroborate test results and legitimise each other, there is an opportunity for you to use that mensa award winning brain to advance humanity: Set up your own alternative testing operation. Why don't you do that instead of whining like a kunt?

In the meantime, while waiting for your iso certified operation, I'll keep sending my gear to janos for his ouija board results. As an afterthought, I do hope that Janos will set up a sidebusiness manufacturing and selling them ouija boards, I can't wait to have a go at the stock market with one.

Just to follow up, I saw nothing with a microscope with 1000x zoom. Maybe if someone has MK677 pills and a good microscope laying around, it would be intresting if you get the same results.
(That is, no observable difference between filler and compound)

But yeah not going to dabble further in trying to weigh it and stuff, it’s just not practical

To test Jano's blind test,I made a unique mix of substances and sent them as "blind"sample,it came back as it should be
So in my book Jano is reliable.
Same. Put half pharmaqo deca 300 and half pharmaqotest 300 in an unlabeled perfume vial. Results came back 153 test 146 deca or something very close to that.

I suppose I should put my 2 cents in here since I was tagged.

The real question to all you sheep that nut hug Jano is this...

You should be questioning his new method of testing? You simply accept what he's doing. He's not shared his testing method that I'm aware of and I've asked a few times in different threads. Everyone just let's it be.

He basically is using a peptide testing method for testing HGH. This is not accepted by pharmacopeia standards anywhere on the planet.

Another question why has many well know and established HGH suppliers, that have been giving us quality HGH over the years decided to stop using him. Hmmm...

Hey but keep on sending him your money.

mands

Same. Put half pharmaqo deca 300 and half pharmaqotest 300 in an unlabeled perfume vial. Results came back 153 test 146 deca or something very close to that.
I play devils advocate. How - as a dumb user- do I know you are a real person and not jano's person? Seriously. Please tell me a way thats reliable.

Its crazy for me how people want me to believe everything a faceless nameless account says. 2 people here say tested stuff and came back good: they must tell the truth... here take my 200 euro :) as making couple hundred bucks a day wouldnt be enough motivation to fire up couple alias accounts. If we assume someone is a scam didn't he think about this also maybe? I gave away my old washing machine for free, it worth 200 euros at most. I post it on social media and you wouldn't believe the amount of people who wrote lies just to try and get it. A machine they know a piss poor person would use and they wanted to steal from them and resell. Yet people here think its another reality where it doesnt pay off to scam some steroid users (more easier to justify than literally stealing donations yet people do the latter toO). wtf.

There's language barrier so I might cant express myself well.

Last edited:
I play devils advocate. How - as a dumb user- do I know you are a real person and not jano's person? Seriously. Please tell me a way thats reliable.

Its crazy for me how people want me to believe everything a faceless nameless account says. 2 people here say tested stuff and came back good: they must tell the truth... here take my 200 euro :) as making couple hundred bucks a day wouldnt be enough motivation to fire up couple alias accounts. If we assume someone is a scam didn't he think about this also maybe?

I totally agree.

But if you google his company, and look at everything you dig up, he's legit. Now... I'm not saying the guy with the HGH issue is not correct. But for everything else, you would see a ton of complaints if he was screwing people over.

People have been following him for years in other areas of the internet, he has a long track record, I have no doubt he's legit, but I would question the HGH issue the other guy brought up.

Its crazy for me how people want me to believe everything a faceless nameless account says. 2 people here say tested stuff and came back good: they must tell the truth... here take my 200 euro :) as making couple hundred bucks a day wouldnt be enough motivation to fire up couple alias accounts. If we assume someone is a scam didn't he think about this also maybe?

You don't play a devil's advocate, you play a person dumb enough to realize that a whole lot of the people who review my service are over here for far longer than me, or are, verifiably, from a different country and/or continent.

You don't play a devil's advocate, you play a person dumb enough to realize that a whole lot of the people who review my service are over here for far longer than me, or are, verifiably, from a different country and/or continent.
How can it be 'verifiable'? How I know you don't know them? How do I do it?