Is Janoshik Scamming or am I stupid ?

How can it be 'verifiable'? How do I do it?
Okay, I'm starting to think, that you are not merely playing the dumb person.

I don't know, how would one verify that, eg. me and Skank are not the same person? You know, other than not being on the same continent?

Oh, right, hundreds of his clients are also making stuff up about being in the USA and them ordering from him. All other sources as well. In fact. This entire forum is just one giant conspiracy of mine.

Jesus. Try thinking sometime.

Okay, I'm starting to think, that you are not merely playing the dumb person.

I don't know, how would one verify that, eg. me and Skank are not the same person? You know, other than not being on the same continent?

Oh, right, hundreds of his clients are also making stuff up about being in the USA and them ordering from him. All other sources as well. In fact. This entire forum is just one giant conspiracy of mine.

Jesus. Try thinking sometime.
Okay, lets leave it like that. :)

Last edited:
I play devils advocate. How - as a dumb user- do I know you are a real person and not jano's person? Seriously. Please tell me a way thats reliable.

Its crazy for me how people want me to believe everything a faceless nameless account says. 2 people here say tested stuff and came back good: they must tell the truth... here take my 200 euro :) as making couple hundred bucks a day wouldnt be enough motivation to fire up couple alias accounts. If we assume someone is a scam didn't he think about this also maybe? I gave away my old washing machine for free, it worth 200 euros at most. I post it on social media and you wouldn't believe the amount of people who wrote lies just to try and get it. A machine they know a piss poor person would use and they wanted to steal from them and resell. Yet people here think its another reality where it doesnt pay off to scam some steroid users (more easier to justify than literally stealing donations yet people do the latter toO). wtf.

There's language barrier so I might cant express myself well.
The only way you are going to be able to make an accurate determination, and somebody correct me if my thought process here is wrong as I'm still pretty green around here, is to send in some unmarked samples where only you know what they are and see if he returns accurate information about them. Of course you have to pay for the test yourself but this takes all the other people vouching for him out of the equation. If he takes your money without returning results you can come here and warn others...

Of course...how would WE know that you were really scammed then and not just a competitor trying to give Janoshik some bad reviews and steal his customers.

See what I mean? You can only trust your own research and what your gut tells you.

The only way you are going to be able to make an accurate determination, and somebody correct me if my thought process here is wrong as I'm still pretty green around here, is to send in some unmarked samples where only you know what they are and see if he returns accurate information about them. Of course you have to pay for the test yourself but this takes all the other people vouching for him out of the equation. If he takes your money without returning results you can come here and warn others...

Of course...how would WE know that you were really scammed then and not just a competitor trying to give Janoshik some bad reviews and steal his customers.

See what I mean? You can only trust your own research and what your gut tells you.
@janoshik , is that something you have ever considered to quiet the bullshit? Offer one or a two of the members that are calling out your service to send you in a blind sample at no cost to silence the negativity. I do realize that they could easily just say you got it wrong even if you deliver the correct results. Just curious if there was a way to do something like that.......

@janoshik , is that something you have ever considered to quiet the bullshit? Offer one or a two of the members that are calling out your service to send you in a blind sample at no cost to silence the negativity. I do realize that they could easily just say you got it wrong even if you deliver the correct results. Just curious if there was a way to do something like that.......
Go google this guy, look through all the rededdit threads, he gets nuts that get all hyped up from time to time blaming him of this or that. Then people dig in and look around, and soon find out he's very reputable. Thats what I did. People started raising questions in here, I googled the shit out of him, and you'll find years after years of reputable service. This isn't his first rodeo.

Isn’t that what people do all the time - send him blind samples? If they aren’t going to believe those, then why should he do it for free just to try and prove himself?

H-hello, is this the dementia roleplaying group? I don't know why my post count says otherwise but this is my very first post and it's nice to meet you all! @janoshik can you please introduce yourself? I don't remember you ever explaining everything asked for in this thread over and over and over the years endlessly at all.

"Why has many well know and established HGH suppliers" stop using you, hmmm? I cannot remember all of their names anymore now... t-they are using other testing services now? I cannot remember any of their names anymore now...

Congratulations.
Exactly. Anyone wants to know needs to test. For me with what I know of him is a bad decision to fire off couple hundreds. You either pay and figure out yourself but random dude with 60 posts saying hey man I sent it in and GTG is terrible argument. My whole idiotic posts were about this.

Everything else is bullshit.

For me how Janoshik could be reputable? If its legal to do it in where he lives why theres no company behind him? If its not legal how can his operation go on so long while receiving hundreds of samples yearly? No other competitors? Whats his incentive to be almost he only person that does open testing roids while others don't think it worth the risk-hence no other companies that are running on the long term? And the list of unanswered questions can go on. I tried to make this 'dispute' closed since you won't likely to answer these questions other than basically call me an idiot (and it an come from multiple incentives also like protecting your business from competition so you wont say hey its mega business!) and I rather make some money researching the internet rather than try to jack someones else operation for nothing.

Heck he may even do legit work and just found a huge gap in the market that noone else does therefore his existence. Or maybe he is really that big of a jackshit person that even tho he is qualified to do work so much higher pay yet 'noone' wants to work with him on the long term.

Right now its just anecdotes on forums vs too many questions for me and I hate to give it too much credit. I know I am the stupid one.

Last edited:
For me how Janoshik could be reputable? If its legal to do it in where he lives why theres no company behind him? If its not legal how can his operation go on so long while receiving hundreds of samples yearly? Right now its just anecdotes on forums for me and I hate to give it too much credit.
I've not found any evidence for the earth being round, it looks pretty flat to me. I live in small cardboard box with my cats in a dark cellar with no access to information, just mice.

I've not found any evidence for the earth being round, it looks pretty flat to me. I live in small cardboard box with my cats in a dark cellar with no access to information, just mice.
Did forum rules change? Are you allowed to post here?
For sure you are not doing harm reduction when you post shit like these.

BTW I see no incentive in people lying about round earth that makes sense from psychological standpoint other than mental disease or the need to "find "something earth shattering to make money on fools. On the other hand too many people would need to lie. For why? Thousands of top scientist if not more and this should be kept under dark in the age of social media. I see incentive in people creating groups and media for flat earth. Its huge money and you can be a king among these people (scam artist). So while I cannot verify I find it very unlikely to have a flat earth and can reason well why I think so.

Steroids/ lab testing? I see lots of incentive for selective scamming, black hat marketing steroid companies and so on. And it can only involve 5-10 person/ operation, from start to finish. I don't understand why he is basically only company that can be easily found.

So your metaphor is crazy good. Congrats. You told us stupid idiots again. Any of your asslickers here maybe that can chime in?

I know I know. If someone has questions he must be a stupid it cant be that you are the one not understanding something being involved in selling black market stuff. :)

Last edited:
Did forum rules change? Are you allowed to post here?
Keep on posting, all you are doing is building support for him. And.... not really any place else you can get stuff tested at, that I'm aware of. Kinda a mute point.

I was curious why he isn't mainstream, assuming having a lab doing tests like that is legal.

I guess sources and members just need a better testing source. I figured the whole janoshik thing was a scam. Someone can’t test that many products on a day to day basis. Seems to me a roid test is just put in the vial; then a “dose per ml” is guessed.
“oh the roid test says the oil is test E” then all you do is put a number between 250 and 265 to make it look legit.
Just because you get it “tested” doesn’t mean it’s legit, people .
Connor, serious question: Are you law enforcement?

I thought I was on Mesobaby, the forum for asking the same questions day after day waiting to be spoonfed answers by daddy.
You keep saying this. Then for a fool like me - since I am unable to find answers to this questions yet I spent at least 10-12 hours in last 1 year randomly researching janoshik- please make life easier.

"If its legal to do it in where he lives why theres no company behind him? If its not legal how can his operation go on so long while receiving hundreds of samples yearly? No other competitors? Whats his incentive to be almost he only person that does open testing roids while others don't think it worth the risk-hence no other companies that are running on the long term?"

In case its none of your business therefore don't know the answers then you can just stfu with this "same questions" bs. Thanks.

You keep saying this. Then for a fool like me - since I am unable to find answers to this questions yet I spent at least 10-12 hours in last 1 year randomly researching janoshik- please make life easier.

"If its legal to do it in where he lives why theres no company behind him? If its not legal how can his operation go on so long while receiving hundreds of samples yearly? No other competitors? Whats his incentive to be almost he only person that does open testing roids while others don't think it worth the risk-hence no other companies that are running on the long term?"

In case its none of your business therefore don't know the answers then you can just stfu with this "same questions" bs. Thanks.
My first guess would be... to do it legally, would require tons of fucking paperwork, driving up expense.

My first guess would be... to do it legally, would require tons of fucking paperwork, driving up expense.
I thought about it and this just raises another questions: and thats why I stopped initially if not Liska/Jano classless and raging teenager style.
DEA and other organizations must read bigger forums. Any steroid forum you went you probably heard his name. He is doing it "illegally" then and yet noone tries to catch him to get infos about sources? Irs?

I see tho there are people who will believe Jano and people who wont and I don't think that depends on posting. ignorance is bliss.