Is PumpingIron22 a scammer?

Actually I appreciate this. I am one of those members that have the bunk gear from the other vendor.
And I'm pretty upset. I'm not rich so when I buy gear its not for fun it's for competion all this shit adds up so I for one appreciate the offer if it still stands. I can take a pick of the gear I received and send it pm if you like.
Thank you PI

id like to preface this by saying I do not keep email records. However I was uneasy about this whole orde and archived emails and I was correct.

So a few weeks ago @pumpingiron22 pm'd me and gave me a sob story about how he's low on gear and will be paid shortly. We had a great conversation about how working for government contracts and such they make you wait forever before paying you. He asked me to front him 16 vials. I initially was very hesitant but eventually gave in and sent 6x test, 6x deca on a promise to pay.

Well he never paid. The pm's of his side of the conversation have been edited to ".". Unfortunately for him I have proof of all of this. @pumpingiron22 is a scammer. And nothing but a scammer. Please review the following link

Luckily he can't edit my reply quoting him, so you see him asking. Then he emails me with the promise to pay. He confirms delivery(I also have his tracking archived as well for proof but I cannot and will not post that publicly)

ON TOP OF THAT he makes a joke about obeast trying to scam me. Scummiest scum of the world. I decided not to bring this forth publicly for a while but in a pm to me you did say I could put you on blast if you didn't pay. I have had 0 correspondence from you whatsoever

It's a matter of principle. Fuck scammers, if your self worth is so low you're willing to scam someone over $400 then you're a money worshipping piece of shit. Karma is a bitch.

Edit: I find it interesting in the one being accused of being a scammer everyday but in the only one getting scammed it seems! Lmao.

Money comes and goes, but once your morals are gone, they're gone for good.

This isn't getting swept under the rug. The way this reads is @pumpingiron22 went behind the scenes to get free gear from @OmegaPharma, which was underdosed. So @Elite_Labs offers 15% off for anyone who got scammed and he wants in on that too?

@pumpingiron22, you have been suspect for awhile. With your sob story about your daughter needing pizza to phishing with your links.

You need to explain yourself, because when it comes to you, youre guilty until proven innocent.

I have an apology to make to all Meso members and @Millard Baker

Last year I got a message from PI asking for my email. I gave it to him, thought he was a bro. He had been selling behind the scenes here.

For all the shit I give other people I said nothing. Thought that he was solid. Now I see I was wrong. It wouldve never come to this had I spoken up sooner.

For those who don't know, his MO is to send messages and edit out anything incriminating after it's been read. Trying to cover his tracks.

Bump. No explanation equals guilt here. @pumpingiron22 is dancing around with no proof. Regardless you tried to sell me gear thru PM. If you do not answer I will post the email. Dont care of Im banned, you dont get a bye on this.

Let's see.....hmmmm

First off, fuck off @OmegaPharma for posting a pm for all eyes to see. Its the labs fault for doing business in that manner. It just proves my point that these labs CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Who would want to do business with you......you fucking snitch. Take your lost like a man and keep moving.

2nd off @pumpingiron22 fuck you , if you did this you're a cunt! To scam over some cheap ass bottles of test and whatnots is ridiculous.

Sourcing behind the scene plus being a scammer is crae- crae. That's like having sex with your sister and giving her a STD and denying it....

@jaymaximus fuck you too...lol...I think I'm all out of fuck you's for the day. But one a serious note. You could have come up with an alias name and started a thread on this along time ago, if you felt you needed to say something.

@Millard Baker encourages multiple handles.

Let's see.....hmmmm

First off, fuck off @OmegaPharma for posting a pm for all eyes to see. Its the labs fault for doing business in that manner. It just proves my point that these labs CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Who would want to do business with you......you fucking snitch. Take your lost like a man and keep moving.

2nd off @pumpingiron22 fuck you , if you did this you're a cunt! To scam over some cheap ass bottles of test and whatnots is ridiculous.

Sourcing behind the scene plus being a scammer is crae- care. That's like having sex with your sister and giving her a STD and denying it....

@jaymaximus fuck you too...lol...I think I'm all out of fuck you's for the day. But one a serious note. You could have come up with an alias name and started a thread on this along time ago, if you felt you needed to say something.

@Millard Baker encourages multiple handles.

I fucked up. And i will own up. Ive been a hypocrit and theres no excuse.

I have an apology to make to all Meso members and @Millard Baker
Last year I got a message from PI asking for my email. I gave it to him, thought he was a bro. He had been selling behind the scenes here.
For all the shit I give other people I said nothing. Thought that he was solid. Now I see I was wrong. It wouldve never come to this had I spoken up sooner.
For those who don't know, his MO is to send messages and edit out anything incriminating after it's been read. Trying to cover his tracks.
Though personally not needed by me, apology unequivocally accepted J.
You've done WAY more good here than this over-site in judgment has done bad.

Like I said, I stopped interacting with PI back when MESO was trying to out the gear-whore that was Meeks and PI posted the link that logged IP addresses if you clicked it.
I thought that shit was wrong and I just chose to stop interacting with him.

Plus, he always posted some really dark, creepy gifs that on a personal level made me wonder if somehow Karl Childers (from the movie sling blade) somehow actually came to life, got an internet connection and found MESO.....just weird.

Though personally not needed by me, apology unequivocally accepted J.
You've done WAY more good here than this over-site in judgment has done bad.

Like I said, I stopped interacting with PI back when MESO was trying to out the gear-whore that was Meeks and PI posted the link that logged IP addresses if you clicked it.
I thought that shit was wrong and I just chose to stop interacting with him.

Plus, he always posted some really dark, creepy gifs that on a personal level made me wonder if somehow Karl Childers (from the movie sling blade) somehow actually came to life, got an internet connection and found MESO.....just weird.
Missed it, but how was he not banned for posting a link like that?

PS @mghoward74 whatup man? Been a minute. Hope life is good

PPS J, you're good, don't stress it man. No one holds shit against you I'm sure

Missed it, but how was he not banned for posting a link like that?
I don't really know @Marcus , the under ground rules as posted by Millard forbid:

(2) All links to third-party websites must be coded. Active "clickable" hyperlinks will also be prohibited.
But it happened.

They also forbid:
(3)
Absolutely no unauthorized posting of identifying information about any MESO-Rx member e.g. no phone numbers, no names, no addresses, etc.

But @Elite_Labs posted a tracking number in an open forum which linked a buyer's address to a UGL seller address....both of those I'd consider "identifying".
But Elite is still here.....so only @Millard Baker can answer your question of "how they were not banned".

PI has been dirty for years but he's always managed to avoid total incrimination. I have no doubt he was involved in the spetz scam, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was spetz himself.

I called him out in this thread over his involvement with spetz, as well as trying to shill for this bathtub lab - no doubt for free gear: Marvel Labs

There are replies before and after this post in case anyone wants to take the time to read the whole thing.

It's nice to see he's finally getting his just due.

This isn't getting swept under the rug. The way this reads is @pumpingiron22 went behind the scenes to get free gear from @OmegaPharma, which was underdosed. So @Elite_Labs offers 15% off for anyone who got scammed and he wants in on that too?

@pumpingiron22, you have been suspect for awhile. With your sob story about your daughter needing pizza to phishing with your links.

You need to explain yourself, because when it comes to you, youre guilty until proven innocent.
Hey Jay Remember when you emailed me because you wanted to by gear from a private source that I was reping. Yep.
I do. Don't be a Hippocrate

Half of the people on this board has contacted me for a private sources gear here and it was ok because it was private. Lol I could blast half of the people on this board that sell gear on here or reps or connect. And there all well known member's. All behind the scenes and you all know it!

Yes I had a past. And I don't denie it. I came back clean. But I see I will always be judge. This board has become a joke. And probably why admins don't understand why I was teaching my time here helping.
So I guess I will start my own list and put what everyone has done and been dirty. And you will have the board all to your self.
Have you done a steroid cycle yet cbs? That's right you haven't or won't admit you have? Why is that? Hmm. I'm done with this board I will post my long ass list since obviously I'm not welcomed here.

Your a saint Jay. Funny how you put in a order but I wasn't available. At the time