Is PumpingIron22 a scammer?

Damn bro didn't realize we talked last night at 1:53am? Weird since this allegedly happened 13 days ago you were supposed to pay. And your shit shows messages expire after 24 hours. How is that still there since the 30th? And why did you never reply Monday when I called on you to pay via pm?

Shut the fuck up and go back to your thread. You've gotten off entirely too easy here. You fucking stink of being a previous member or a previous source.

Vpn over Tor I assume. And you should definitely add dash and litecoin. Thank you for answering my questions. It's great to know that you have all your things in order most lack in that department. Also on a side note I like exodus Wallet with shapeshift to exchange currencie all with one wallet and offline wallet your keys your wallet is what I always say.

I dont think this is any source that has ever been here before.
This is the first source that actually knows there tech pretty well with no question. And definitely the first to use multi crypto currency. Other then vendors on the darknet.

But you had to teach me? Shatters your story. Plus your bullshit Wickr you made up is timestamped as of last night. Not 2 weeks ago. It shows your messages delete after 24 hours so how could you possibly still have messages from weeks ago.

Shattered your story again. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper

But you had to teach me? Shatters your story. Plus your bullshit Wickr you made up is timestamped as of last night. Not 2 weeks ago. It shows your messages delete after 24 hours so how could you possibly still have messages from weeks ago.

Shattered your story again. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper
Leave this thread. Don't come back.

This board has become a joke
The reason this board has become a joke is because of Ol time members like yourself and others like you who have always covered each others asses for their own monetary advancement. THAT IS THE OLD MESO. And you are part of that. You are not a member here. You are a source.

I dont expect you to be happy about it. But its the truth and its not going away.

Bump. No explanation equals guilt here. @pumpingiron22 is dancing around with no proof. Regardless you tried to sell me gear thru PM. If you do not answer I will post the email. Dont care of Im banned, you dont get a bye on this.

@jaymaximus No reason for you to be posting that shit here bro it's no secret shady shit goes on behind the scenes here. Personally I'd rather not see you banned you've always seemed true and are funny as shit. PI is doing well enough digging his own grave at this point. Personally I'd like to thank PI for the wealth of knowledge he's provided this community regarding crypto currencies but the scamming and logging IPs for sabotage or whatever is some fucked up shit!

The reason this board has become a joke is because of Ol time members like yourself and others like you who have always covered each others asses for their own monetary advancement. THAT IS THE OLD MESO. And you are part of that. You are not a member here. You are a source.

I dont expect you to be happy about it. But its the truth and its not going away.
Yes I do like the old meso why because we actually trust each other's words first!
Within one second in one sentence I was called a scammer and the majority of members new and some who I've Never seen and met In was automatically guilty. We didn't throw each other under the bus like that and we didn't hold each other's past to each other. I'm one of the ones who lead the source crusifiction and partly the one to blame as everyone want to be the next bad ass at other expanse. And Cbs and others kept that mentaly going. You call your self Brother but you hate on each other and quick to blame each other saying your a shill scammer. And blah blah blah. Most of the guys knew I took orders for a private. And it's was considered ok. Anyways if you look at the facts it does not make since first and foremost I have no evidence of being a shill in the past other than cbs accusation but no solid evidence!

I admited that I took orders for a private s here and most of you Favorite and famous members here order and knew.
But I stopped ask forgiveness after my sickness of battling throat cancer.

So if I was doing this why would I shill and work for other sources at the same time? Because cbs say so?
And why would I ruin my rep four bottles?
When I came back to this fourm I asked for forgiveness as a new member and I became a Christian man and have a family! As I didn't want to be spiteful and ugly a mean in general. I spent countless hours out of my time teaching people BTC on my own time to help the board.
Do I have lot of BTC yes so why would I scam.

Yes Did I ask for 20 bucks for a dam pizza at one moment in my life when I had a whole bunch of stuff happen my account s were frozen yes I I felt like A horrible father when I had nothing Is that. Crime to ask? Did it hurt anyone? At the time I was wrote it just to air out my emotions. I didn't think it would be my life story on here and poked and made fun of. See you call your self friends here.
But you all just bullying each other. One thing I did learn is the people that actually offer help guess what all vets! And did I pay it back I sure did the next day.

And a Jay your a prime example you gave your email so you could but in a order. But now you want to look cool by making this thread. Your doing exactly what I was taking about being a hipcrate!

There is no evidence against me that proves anything other than I correspond this source is using me as a diversion to get out of his issues of testing

He already scam one member and is doing the same to me. But go ahead and be the awesome brothers you are to each other.
Keep throwing each other under the bus so quickly and see how many people will be Left here.
Honestly I do have some true brother here and you know who you are! And I might check in by pm. But Im not going to waste my vaulble time teaching and posting.
I'm actually on the road to my pro card.
I wish the best for you guys but I can't be around people that are going to judge so quick and never forgive people for there past.
I guess once some one says your guilty than you are guilty forever here.

This is probably what happened,idk pumpingiron22 but this is just common sense.

1.Omega tried to scam pumping iron by sending fake/underdosed gear
2. Pumping Iron tried the test and it wasn't any good.
3.Pumping iron got mad and instead turned the scam on omega.
4. Omega got mad because his scam didnt work so now he is getting mad at pumping iron.

This is just what it seems like happened in the situations. Bottom line is that they are probably both on some shady business.

4. Omega got mad because his scam didnt work so now he is getting mad at pumping iron.

This is just what it seems like happened in the situations. Bottom line is that they are probably both on some shady business.
But where is his evidence? He has none other than that we spoke?

Did you pay?
Yes or No

I think he said he didnt pay. But let's use common sense and reasoning. Not Defending pumping cuz I dont know him but I have seen some shady shit here and other forums. Why the fuck would omega front someone 16 vials of test? At the gym that can sell for 1600$. Reason is because he was probably selling unfiltered GSO and realized his worst case scenario was losing out on 30$. People dont even front that in real life to friends that they trust. Something here is not adding up.

I think he said he didnt pay. But let's use common sense and reasoning. Not Defending pumping cuz I dont know him but I have seen some shady shit here and other forums. Why the fuck would omega front someone 16 vials of test? At the gym that can sell for 1600$. Reason is because he was probably selling unfiltered GSO and realized his worst case scenario was losing out on 30$. People dont even front that in real life to friends that they trust. Something here is not adding up.
Pls STFU and go back to spamming pharmacom threads...

Yes CIM. I did ask for his BTC address. But I didn't feel safe sending him BTC. Since I was helping him set up his Tumblebit Hidden wallet which is the only one that can not be tracked.
As BTC transaction are being very watched right now. But he also seemed to be having issue with past customers with BTC.
I mailed in funds. I did receive my package 2 test 2 decca.
He's a scammer he scamed obeaste by giving him the wrong addy I didn't believe it at first but he's scamming and I bet you all his gear is way under dosed it's just a matter of time before he exits!!!! I usually get from potg and should of stuck with what I know but he opens and closes so much these days only reason I decided to try some one else. Never again I tell you that.

And it's basically my word against his

But like I said I don't have the time or the energy to constantly defend my self. And if it's not today or some other time I will get accusations for something later on down the road that I may or may have no done 5yrs ago.
Enjoy your lives enjoy your source you have a lost another member of this board. And will keep doing so. Peace out [emoji111]

He asked me to front him gear long before any testing were done. He couldn't have known. I've posted more than 1 proof of that.

He then promised to pay on. The 30th and multiple times says he will pay via Bitcoin or ethereum whichever I prefer. He even goes as far as to ask for a Bitcoin address, and I provided one. There is also proof of this I posted.

He then is trying to tell you guys he (the Bitcoin guru) convinced me to do cash in mail after I specifically said in my thread I would NEVER accept that and it's stupid.

But wait, it gets better.

He then says I talked to him via cash in mail over Wickr. He posts last night a Wickr conversation that apparently is from 2 weeks ago AND IS TIMESTAMPED at 1:53 am last night. Also you can see that he has it set to expire 24hrs after. Then the messages are deleted forever. Fake. Absolutely stupid on his part.

He also claims we talked on Wickr so he could reach me about security. Above I have quoted him where he publicly stated weeks ago I know what I'm doing and have a good understanding. So he taught me stuff he already stated I knew all about?

Apparently he also begs for money but also posted an account with 700k in it. He also told me pm(proof posted of this as well) he accepts PayPal for Bitcoin. Now why would a guy who sells Bitcoin, has 700k, need gear fronted, then do cash in mail, then ignore my pm asking for repayment. Then posts "proof" of a Wickr conversation from last night but claims it was from 2 weeks ago.

I stated from the beginning, I don't give a shit about the money. But fuck scammers.

Apparently he's also posted links to log IP addresses of members and he threatened to doxx me and post my address. Which he doesn't have lmfao. Go to my thread there's plenty of proof posted by me. He hasn't posted shit except a Wickr convo that proves he's lying

But like I said I don't have the time or the energy to constantly defend my self. And if it's not today or some other time I will get accusations for something later on down the road that I may or may have no done 5yrs ago.
Enjoy your lives enjoy your source you have a lost another former member turned source of this board. And will keep doing so. Peace out [emoji111]
Fixed it for you

He asked me to front him gear long before any testing were done. He couldn't have known. I've posted more than 1 proof of that.

He then promised to pay on. The 30th and multiple times says he will pay via Bitcoin or ethereum whichever I prefer. He even goes as far as to ask for a Bitcoin address, and I provided one. There is also proof of this I posted.

He then is trying to tell you guys he (the Bitcoin guru) convinced me to do cash in mail after I specifically said in my thread I would NEVER accept that and it's stupid.

But wait, it gets better.

He then says I talked to him via cash in mail over Wickr. He posts last night a Wickr conversation that apparently is from 2 weeks ago AND IS TIMESTAMPED at 1:53 am last night. Also you can see that he has it set to expire 24hrs after. Then the messages are deleted forever. Fake. Absolutely stupid on his part.

He also claims we talked on Wickr so he could reach me about security. Above I have quoted him where he publicly stated weeks ago I know what I'm doing and have a good understanding. So he taught me stuff he already stated I knew all about?

Apparently he also begs for money but also posted an account with 700k in it. He also told me pm(proof posted of this as well) he accepts PayPal for Bitcoin. Now why would a guy who sells Bitcoin, has 700k, need gear fronted, then do cash in mail, then ignore my pm asking for repayment. Then posts "proof" of a Wickr conversation from last night but claims it was from 2 weeks ago.

I stated from the beginning, I don't give a shit about the money. But fuck scammers.

Apparently he's also posted links to log IP addresses of members and he threatened to doxx me and post my address. Which he doesn't have lmfao. Go to my thread there's plenty of proof posted by me. He hasn't posted shit except a Wickr convo that proves he's lying
That's not how wicker works. And that was not last night wiker has a 6 to 7 day expire that was last week bro and you know it.
Buy regardless I'm signing out.

Just for transparency... PI also approached me to sell gear to a little over a year ago. Never bought, nor did I ever really think about it beyond a convo back and forth over a couple days.

Either way, I've never had a problem with people sourcing here privately, as long as they have some integrity and honesty about it.

You sir, are fucking stupid

Just for transparency... PI also approached me to sell gear to a little over a year ago. Never bought, nor did I ever really think about it beyond a convo back and forth over a couple days.

Either way, I've never had a problem with people sourcing here privately, as long as they have some integrity and honesty about it.
You Asked for a source I gave you a few!
You wanted the list asshole.
But ur. Big dog now. Cool points for you
And reamber when. You fist cam here and you were lost who helped you and took the time. I did when nobody would prime example how all you new guys are.