Is test the most important hormone for athletic performance - bar none

Absolutely not. there are studies that show the hormones arent the only thing. Testosterone has long term effects on muscle mass, muscle quality, and neurology. So even if you have a guy who shuts down his test and starts pinning estrogen he will still have the advantage of once being a male. We are born biologically dominant and die biologically dominant regardless of choice
Absolutely true, a man has a dominant set of genes and even if he changes sex, he will remain a man and will have an advantage.

has been in the media that a lot of athletes who used to be men, have had a sex change and classified themselves as women to get an edge over the competition, with naturally high test levels.
Used to be men? I think when it's all said and done common sense will win out. If you have a dick you are a man. If you once had a dick, you are a man without a dick.

Absolutely true, a man has a dominant set of genes and even if he changes sex, he will remain a man and will have an advantage.

This was the case (IMO) for Caster Semenya in 2018.

Obviously a man but claims to be a woman coz he/she doesn't have a cock and balls anymore (surgical removal I suspect)....so he/she can now compete against women and dominate a lot of track events.

For athletic performance....Nandrolone will always be No.1 imo.
l think it depends on what type of athletic performance your talking about, if your talking about short bursts or power related athletic performance then your probably right. But if your talking about overall athletic performance which includes speed, strength and stamina l wouldn't think Nandrolone would be the best option. Just my opinion though.

l think it depends on what type of athletic performance your talking about, if your talking about short bursts or power related athletic performance then your probably right. But if your talking about overall athletic performance which includes speed, strength and stamina l wouldn't think Nandrolone would be the best option. Just my opinion though.

I've already given my view on the separation between drugs for different athletic disciplines in other replies bro....but what's your choice/opinion for the best drug for athletic perfomance?

That's the variety of opinions the OP is looking for so he can draw his own conclusions from all the replies.

I've already given my view on the separation between drugs for different athletic disciplines in other replies bro....but what's your choice/opinion for the best drug for athletic perfomance?

That's the variety of opinions the OP is looking for so he can draw his own conclusions from all the replies.
l must admit l missed where you broke down the types of athletic performance
l think choice/opinion really depends on the specifics of the type of athletic performance one is looking for. l think you summed it up right with the burst or power related sports.

This was the case (IMO) for Caster Semenya in 2018.

Obviously a man but claims to be a woman coz he/she doesn't have a cock and balls anymore (surgical removal I suspect)....so he/she can now compete against women and dominate a lot of track events.
I read this story and honestly it's disgusting and smacks of deception.

I'm not sure that nandrolone leads to clogging of muscle fibers and that with it the amount of oxygen transferred to the muscles is less.

I read this story and honestly it's disgusting and smacks of deception.

It's one of the most bizarre situations that ever happened in athletics but current "gender" issues in 2022 are only gonna make things even more bizarre for sports in the future.

Already done and it will only get worse. Honestly, there is less and less desire to follow women's sports.

You’re backing this with data from 60+ years ago?
Look you need testosterone period. Even if it’s just 100mg or even hcg as a base so your testosterone and estrogen levels don’t tank.
Nandrolone was primarily favored back then for its lower conversion to estrogen. There’s many better options now that simply just weren’t available back then.
And even then they were taking dbol alongside with deca.