Is the "Bro Code" Real?

I'm sure everyone has heard of the bro code. Don't screw friends exes. Lie for your bro (alibi). Don't talk about bro's to get laid. Etc. Etc.

So 10 years ago I was engaged and in Iraq, and one day I get a video in my email. It was one of my best friends screwing my fiance. Of course I wanted to hurt em both, but being in country for another 6 months takes away an insanity plea.

Recently I found out that a bunch of my good friends still hang out with her. Now I think this is a violation of any code, so am I being petty or are my "friends" breaking the code?

*Also if anyone had any bro code stories feel free to share.

http://www.brocode.org/ (Internet Stuff For Bros | The Bro Code)

Yes it real but most dudes don't follow it only the real ones do some will tell ur girl shit u did to get in her pants dudes like that should be put to sleep and so should ur friend that did that to u only thing that was good about that is you dodged a bullet

Are you being petty? Not at all.

But the fact is the majority of people will hurt, lie, and fuck over the people they are supposed to look out for. People are largely garbage.

You know that saying about how when you die no one will care about what car you drove, what your job was, how much money you made, but they will remember the things you did for them or the way you treated them?

Its bullshit. Because even then, no one will give a shit or remember the nice things you did for them or how you treated them or whether or not you were a decent or honorable person. They'll forget or just straight up won't care. Guaranteed.

The only person that will remember any of that is you. Be an honorable person for yourself, not for others, because fuck knows no other human on earth will reciprocate despite what they say.

But no, you're not being petty. But you shouldn't be surprised by any of this at the same time.

I know this sounds misanthropic as fuck but it's actually not and it's almost liberating when you accept this as being truth.

I'll be 100% honest here.

This is something that has caused me a lot of problems in my personal life. My "solution" was to adhere almost dogmatically to the belief that everyone is lying and full of shit, thinking I was smart as fuck when I "called" all the other bad shit / deceptions that happened to the people around me before they actually happened.

The problem is when you think this way all the time your mind creates realities that aren't there. Some of the suspicions you have will be true (hell, maybe most), but you will absolutely create realities in your mind that just aren't true and will in turn end up hurting others or yourself.

Eventually, after thinking that way long enough, you will find out you were dead wrong about something and it will be an almost cathartic moment where you want to trust blindly again (or semi-blindly) just like every other asshole walking around .

In either case, you will still be miserable, so pick your poison.

I realize this has probably nothing to do with the bro-code topic, but still felt like getting this shit off my chest.

I had a large amount of my friends do the same exact shit.

Guess what, they arn't my friends anymore.

Good fucking riddance.

I had a large amount of my friends do the same exact shit.

Guess what, they arn't my friends anymore.

Good fucking riddance.
They where never ur friends brother if my homeboys lady tries to get at me I'm gonna let him know out the gate I had a dude that was trying to get at my wife so I set him up I was on her Instagram pretending to be her dude is a retard lol I was gonna make him think he was meeting my wife and I was gonna handle my business with him but my older Homeboy talked me out of it people like to call cops and I'm done with sitting in a cell I just let him know and called it a day

That's pretty fukd up bro. At least you were still over in the sandbox and got to shoot at shit. LOL. And in all honesty I don't know how you didn't snap their necks when you got home. Drop those friends man. They obviously don't give a fuk about your feelings.

I'm sure everyone has heard of the bro code. Don't screw friends exes. Lie for your bro (alibi). Don't talk about bro's to get laid. Etc. Etc.

So 10 years ago I was engaged and in Iraq, and one day I get a video in my email. It was one of my best friends screwing my fiance. Of course I wanted to hurt em both, but being in country for another 6 months takes away an insanity plea.

Recently I found out that a bunch of my good friends still hang out with her. Now I think this is a violation of any code, so am I being petty or are my "friends" breaking the code?

So was your "fiance" aware of the video or did your " friend" record it without her knowing?

That's horrible man. Who in the hell recorded it and sent it you?

100% inexcusable.

Life can throw many different situations your way and under no circumstance is that an acceptable one.

@weighted chinup put it out there pretty well.
Be an honorable person for yourself, not for others, because fuck knows no other human on earth will reciprocate despite what they say.
My wife has been teaching me to take the high road. It's one of the hardest things for me, but I always walk away the 'victor' when I do.

Are you being petty? Not at all.

But the fact is the majority of people will hurt, lie, and fuck over the people they are supposed to look out for. People are largely garbage.

You know that saying about how when you die no one will care about what car you drove, what your job was, how much money you made, but they will remember the things you did for them or the way you treated them?

Its bullshit. Because even then, no one will give a shit or remember the nice things you did for them or how you treated them or whether or not you were a decent or honorable person. They'll forget or just straight up won't care. Guaranteed.

The only person that will remember any of that is you. Be an honorable person for yourself, not for others, because fuck knows no other human on earth will reciprocate despite what they say.

But no, you're not being petty. But you shouldn't be surprised by any of this at the same time.

I know this sounds misanthropic as fuck but it's actually not and it's almost liberating when you accept this as being truth.
Dude, Bro. You figured it out. However dont forget the women, not sure the percentage, that have too much evil in them from birth. Men too.

I had a girl tape us and post it to her longtime boyfriends FB. All because he cheated once on her. Bullshit. She was fucking me, to get what she wanted. I ended up moving her in, caught her screwing someone i work with in my apartment. I put a .357 round thru the roof. He ran out naked. I fired him next day. I put her on a Greyhound bus. Men are selfish and stupid, women are smart, cunning, and inherently Evil. There are exceptions. Took alot of wrong ones to find the right one.

I have a friend that had the same thing happen to him, minus the video.

No, it wasn't me...

When he found out about it, he confronted the guy and, of course, the guy lied through his teeth about it. Problem was, he was a terrible liar.

After the shit blew over, they reconciled and the guy that fucked his friends girl asked the Marine to be his best man at his wedding (different girl). To my surprise, he was happy to do it.

Oddly enough, the Marine friend and I were never very close after things went on because he seemed to think I was aware of the shit going on and didn't say anything. Go figure.

I guess we all have weird ways of thinking and seeing things... If you think it's over the line, then it is.

That is a huge violation of bro code. It sounds like your friends are real assholes.

they aren't your "friends"...

I had a bad bitch coming on to me a couple years ago, I mean a proper fuck machine, bout 32... big fake tits, did some fitness modeling. Ass was RIPE. Problem was she used to date ol' buddy, and this guy is my ace. So I've been writing back in forth for weeks, she's talkin this dirty shit, we're planning on linking up when I hit NC. So it's the week I'm headed home, and I'm like alright I gotta tell my ace that I'm gonna be in town and also ask him how he feels about me running through ol girl. (We ran through girls all the time and they made their way through the team, we'd just laugh and roll on) Dude tells me not only is he still smashing that! She's like got him staying at her house 4-5 days a week, going to family therapy with her, the two kids and her ex husband! I sent him all the emails and told him look man I should have came to you sooner but I didn't know yall were a thing again, and she was talking all this shit about him in the emails, I kept tellin her I'm not here to talk about the past I'm here to talk about the present. Turns out she was talkin about the present. ....ratchet.

came and saw me last weekend, put his black ass in some caiman boots and a pearl snap, drug him down to the honky tonk. His new chic has a fat ass, a master's degree, and a racist daddy. We ain't here for a long time we're here for a good time....

fuck em :rolleyes:

Most bros will be bros, until that homie hoppin hot piece of ass decides to rub up against their leg.;) its not the bros fault, a hard dick has no conscience. Gotta keep that pimp hand strong. You cant put that shit up on a pedestal, however you dont want her to open a drive-thru either. Whats that doorknob saying? Sure, a guy laying pipe is around the neighborhood is cool, but a girl catching fast balls from different pitchers isn't. Double standard. Silly games.

Sure, a guy laying pipe is around the neighborhood is cool, but a girl catching fast balls from different pitchers isn't. Double standard. Silly games.
Pretty much how it goes and no it aint right

I grew up watching my whore mother invite strange men over after my father went to work. He was a machinest and quite possibly the scariest man to ever squat 495 in dirty old jeans and worn work boots in between setting up the valve train on his old 350 project. He never worked out on a set program. He did it to break his concentration on what ever he was doing in that dusty ol pole barn. When i say squat 495 i mean for reps without stretching without warming up. Just farmer strong. Tall as a german oak tree and built like a gargoyle. I always kept my mouth shut and didnt tell him anything. I feared for my mothers life and didnt want anything bad to happen. Your young but you KNOW its wrong.

I remember the day when he found out about her passing puntang around the neighborhood. When the police showed up. It took every man available to put him on the ground. Keep him there and contain him. I wont even bother telling you everything. You wouldnt believe it any way. But my name preceeds me in my old hometown. My name is the same exact as his and when i occassionally run in to old timers back home its like story time. What he did to a guy at the shop when he said some thing stupid about mom. Big strong tough guys that caught more air time that michael jordan in his prime when they locked horns with him. My dad is a legend back home.

We were in and out of halfway houses or safety houses till they came and split us 3 kids in to foster homes or in my case my grand mother. But i had been to 9 different elementaries before it was all finalized. Each and every time my mother would have some new piece of shit over to fuck. I have always had a biased since then to never trust women. If you seen what i seen you wouldnt either. No its not fair to my wife but i cant change that. DTA woman. My motto and its my reality

So was your "fiance" aware of the video or did your " friend" record it without her knowing?

Fucked up thing is it was a different dude. He was supposed to be her friend but one day was looking through her phone, saw the video, and thought it was fucked up.

I guess I've found out that I'm living im the past as far as "codes" go. Maybe I gotta change my way of thinking.