Is the "Bro Code" Real?

Fucked up thing is it was a different dude. He was supposed to be her friend but one day was looking through her phone, saw the video, and thought it was fucked up.

I guess I've found out that I'm living im the past as far as "codes" go. Maybe I gotta change my way of thinking.
Yeah, sorry man. Shes a piece of shit too. Some fiance huh?
She prolly thought youd never find out.

I'm sure everyone has heard of the bro code. Don't screw friends exes. Lie for your bro (alibi). Don't talk about bro's to get laid. Etc. Etc.

So 10 years ago I was engaged and in Iraq, and one day I get a video in my email. It was one of my best friends screwing my fiance. Of course I wanted to hurt em both, but being in country for another 6 months takes away an insanity plea.

Recently I found out that a bunch of my good friends still hang out with her. Now I think this is a violation of any code, so am I being petty or are my "friends" breaking the code?

*Also if anyone had any bro code stories feel free to share.

http://www.brocode.org/ (Internet Stuff For Bros | The Bro Code)

I don't know the particulars but in this case it would behoove you to let them have her,
you've lost nothing.

And as far as the "bro code" is concerned, much like the term "bro" is void of allegiance
so to is the "bro code" IME

I believe I Honor but most don't so I would not rely on that. I was taught along time ago. I had this chick I was into. And well my boy told me when I was gone and came back he hit it and some others pretty close.
At first I was pissed at him. Then he told me bro do you want a chick that would cheat on you? That not a chick you want to marry! I would want you to do the same thing for me. We called it the test and most women failed. The ones that didn't we Married.
That called a keeper so it's not on your bro. But the women who should no better Being in a committed relationship
What would of pissed me off is if he didn't tell me man to man from The beginning now that's called a bad friend!

Jaymaximus....As horrible as it is at least you found out what she was made from before you actually got hitched. I feel your pain same shit happened to me minus the video.

You are a bigger man than I am.

If I was deployed and my 'friend' boned my fiance and they actually sent me a fuking video of this I would be calm, cool , and collected... for years if I had to.

I would cut them out of my life, and anyone that associated with them. I don't need that energy.

Bro code or not. What they did is a violation of human decency and respect. I have no tolerance for that. People like that are not human in my opinion, and don't deserve to be treated as such.

They'd both get theirs when I could map it out flawlessly...

You are a bigger man than I am.

If I was deployed and my 'friend' boned my fiance and they actually sent me a fuking video of this I would be calm, cool , and collected... for years if I had to.

I would cut them out of my life, and anyone that associated with them. I don't need that energy.

Bro code or not. What they did is a violation of human decency and respect. I have no tolerance for that. People like that are not human in my opinion, and don't deserve to be treated as such.

They'd both get theirs when I could map it out flawlessly...

Karma. They'll get their without you having to lift a finger. In the worst way too ;)

If any of you guys find yourself getting mentally fucked with this stuff regularly or can't get your mind out of darkness, go to a book store and buy a copy of Meditations for like $10.

It will help. Trust me on that one.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.

This is one of a few books that I make sure I have a copy with me nearby at all times.

Who cares man. Good friends won't mess with your ex. If they mess with your ex, they will most definitely try to mess with your current or future girls as well. Fuck em.
There's plenty of girls out there. No reason to pick up sloppy seconds.

I would cut ties with those goons.

If any of you guys find yourself getting mentally fucked with this stuff regularly or can't get your mind out of darkness, go to a book store and buy a copy of Meditations for like $10.

It will help. Trust me on that one.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.

This is one of a few books that I make sure I have a copy with me nearby at all times.

Sounds like a video my wife made me watch called "the secret". Was basically 90 minutes of people repeatedly saying that positive affirmation is the way to go. Law of attraction - think negative, bad shit comes to you. Think positive, good things come.

Sounds like a video my wife made me watch called "the secret". Was basically 90 minutes of people repeatedly saying that positive affirmation is the way to go.

Hah, kind of like that.

Aurelius was a roman emperor and the Meditations are basically his thoughts he had recorded in the theater of war. It was never even meant to be published at all, they were just the mans thoughts.

The philosophy behind the book is Stoicism, basically being 'indifferent' to pain and suffering. Not everyone will be able to apply this at all times because no one has sage-like strength like that, but it helps.

Your mind is the most powerful tool you have, and you can use it to make you feel better when everyone else would have you thinking you should be feeling like shit.

I posted a while ago that sometimes in training I visualize snapping both arms at the same time to make it through a ball-busting set or to push through on something I simply don't think I can do for whatever reason. Most people would be demotivated by that, but why make it a bad thing if I can easily turn it into a positive with my mind and use it to give me strength?

Karma. They'll get their without you having to lift a finger. In the worst way too ;)

I don't wait for the universe to take care of my dirty work. I take a unique personal joy in calculating and executing a well thought out revenge. Some have been years in the making.

I'm sure everyone has heard of the bro code. Don't screw friends exes. Lie for your bro (alibi). Don't talk about bro's to get laid. Etc. Etc.

So 10 years ago I was engaged and in Iraq, and one day I get a video in my email. It was one of my best friends screwing my fiance. Of course I wanted to hurt em both, but being in country for another 6 months takes away an insanity plea.

Recently I found out that a bunch of my good friends still hang out with her. Now I think this is a violation of any code, so am I being petty or are my "friends" breaking the code?

All jokes aside and in all sincerity you didn't deserve that man. And your "friends" that still hangout with her even after what she did to you aren't your fucking friends at all.

I think its a kind gesture if yr friends fuk yr girl, it is living proof the ho ain't worth committing yr life to.

Be a lot worse you found out after 20 years of commitment that you gave all to a dime piece that would fuk around behind yr back.

I would want a friend to tell me that bitch ain't good.

I saw this thread a couple times and didn't think it was gonna be anything like this. I had my gf do the same thing only no video. I don't know how I would have handled the video. And to not be home? God that must have sucked. I don't think I would have been able to handle that.

I saw this thread a couple times and didn't think it was gonna be anything like this. I had my gf do the same thing only no video. I don't know how I would have handled the video. And to not be home? God that must have sucked. I don't think I would have been able to handle that.

Not being home saved my life. Literally. I wouldve ended up in prison. Funny thing is a threw myself in to the weights. That was my therapy.

Breaking the code? They are shitting on it Jay!

Back