Is the crack down real?

Im not sure about the deep freezer thing. I am splitting all mine up in 30gram increments in Mylar bags with a 300cc oxygen absorber stored in a cool dry dark place like gun safe or something.
I looked into it. As long as you can vacuum seal it and remove all chances of moisturise and when thawed it's slow and controlled. I think it can work out. The more moisturise control the better. The only risk is if I ever have to transport it from a deep freezer to somewhere else. Idk I'm just running through my options and trying to be economical as possible. Buying enough for a decade worth is really appealing. I'd be chillin.

I've never frozen any of mine. Always kept vac sealed with O2 absorber in 7 mil hd mylar. Its been a couple years since I last broke off a few grams of the 15 year old mother kilo in storage (since I've gotten lazy and Chinese gear is so cheap). last brew I made it "felt" as potent as the first time. I'll prob organize some testing on a discord server for it. Although those raw sources are long gone it'll be interesting to know what the potency is at now. 15-20 years ago we never sent shit in for analytical testing.

Presumably you went off doctor prescribed TRT for a reason. Cost, low amount prescribed, and/or time consuming office appointments and blood tests.
Yes I went of doc prescribed because of cost, $200 a month just didn’t seem worth it to me. I was prescribed 200mg a week and that puts me around 1080 test I was fine with that and able to still blast with short esters since he drew blood every 6 months. With the low cost of test and being able to pull my own labs I just figured it wasn’t worth it anymore. So now I buy a few extra vials every 4-6 months to build a little stash.

I think Liska was busted because he used to sell Fentanyl (at least that is what someone said)

I read a post of his, where he had tested some bunk tesofensine and, posting the results, he wrote
, I acquired a sample in a way that will hopefully protect me from the retaliation via doxxing attempts and other means I'm fully expecting.
A few months down the line, he was gone.
I wouldn’t assume this is related to what happened to him.
But in light of it, those words kind of stood out and your post reminded me of them.
It's a shame it ended badly, for him.
I enjoyed readings some of the interactions he had here; he seemed quite witty.

I've never frozen any of mine. Always kept vac sealed with O2 absorber in 7 mil hd mylar. Its been a couple years since I last broke off a few grams of the 15 year old mother kilo in storage (since I've gotten lazy and Chinese gear is so cheap). last brew I made it "felt" as potent as the first time. I'll prob organize some testing on a discord server for it. Although those raw sources are long gone it'll be interesting to know what the potency is at now. 15-20 years ago we never sent shit in for analytical testing.
I actually brewed test cyp i got from sheshigui, my old supplier from way back in the 2000s. I got it around 07 i think.

Injected 125mg then got blood test for total testosterone as part of my trt protocol and it came out around 930 ng/dl so its comparable to my prescribed test cyp.

It’s not definite but it still shows degradation is not bad even after more than 10yrs.

I did the same with some old karachi sust and aburai han test e, they tested ok too.

cut to QSC huge huge sale/exit scam...

also very likely trump tightens borders also likely he gives china some black rock property so they can control ur food/dwelling more and in turn stop shipping drugs (as they need equal income for the trouble and play long game)

Last edited:
Guys I'm freaking out. Iv been self treating with trt for years now and now I absolutely need it. I can't even come off. I'm hearing more and more about sources are being raided overseas. How long do I have to keep stocking up before shit gets much harder in the states?
Stock up on raws. Test is cheap af.

100g of raws (test e, test c, for example) will yield 40 vials of 10ml at 250mg/ml strength. For under $100