Is there REALLY a difference between Pharm and Generic HGH?

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 123722

I ask because people swear on both ends of the argument. One will say, yes, Pharm grade is always superior and even the 98% tested chinese kits are not HGH and are probably some peptides (Just saw Trigili mention this on his recent video). There are PLENTY of guys who hold this position and say the difference is night and day.

On the other hand, there are guys who swear that they can't tell the difference between a good generic and pharm grade; that pharm grade you're just paying for a name brand, and quality control, but a good Chinese source is just fine, being that is it what is claims to be.

I have only run GH a few times in my life. My recent run was my longest at 7 months on Goodlyfe 5ius ED...my IGF levels were 371. I've run generics Riptropins, Hyges, and other chinese back in the day. I ran Mexi's blacktops that also give me around 340's IGF levels, but never long enough like I did with Goodlyfe. So I concluded it wasn't worth it in the end in my last recent run which ended not too long ago.

I only ran two pharm grade before: One was a kit of 126iu of serostim, it was expired and my buddy told me it was so he gave it to me way cheaper; and another time I got two Norditropin 45ius, and ran 2ius a day until I ran out. Obviously not long enough to notice anything crazy but a bit fullness.

What are you experiences if you've run both?

Just buy a kit from a pharmacy most sold over the web is replicas with generics in them!
So you need to get the real deal at least once and than you can compare and know for your self!
Or listen to guys over the internet you know nothing about :D(most talk stupid shit)
Just try it and make up your mind!
If available (from the pharmacy and not Turkish ones)i would go pharma if not a good generic with a gh releasing peptides does a good job also!

Huge difference in my opinion if, as said above it is REAL pharma GH.
I mean, I am 37 now, so I could benefit even from lower dosages so it wouldn't kill my wallet so much, such as 3iu a day; you'd think that would do something noticeable? These damn pens are expensive a fuck.

Just buy a kit from a pharmacy most sold over the web is replicas with generics in them!
So you need to get the real deal at least once and than you can compare and know for your self!
Or listen to guys over the internet you know nothing about :D(most talk stupid shit)
Just try it and make up your mind!
If available (from the pharmacy and not Turkish ones)i would go pharma if not a good generic with a gh releasing peptides does a good job also!
Yea, I doubt I could get an Rx for them, and if I could, they cost like 1k for 45ius, its criminal, lol.

I've done Ipam/Mod Grf for a while before I got the kits; you can feel them working with the flushing of the face after injection, but not sure they can get your body to go beyond maximual natural output. Also, they are annoying as fuck to administer on an empty stomach, several times a day. At one point I was doing 4x a day.

I mean, I am 37 now, so I could benefit even from lower dosages so it wouldn't kill my wallet so much, such as 3iu a day; you'd think that would do something noticeable? These damn pens are expensive a fuck.
3 IU a day or pharma GH? I think that dose is great and although it takes time to see the effects u will definitely notice them. Well worth using at that dose.

I mean, logically, if a generic claims to be 98% pure and is pure, I don't see why it wouldn't be equal IU to IU, and pharma being just overly expensive because Big Pharma rapes everyone. But from I understand, GH from the pharmacy also has other ingredients because they are designed for different purposes; some even have a bit of diuretics' in them, while others don't, as they treat different disease.

I mean, logically, if a generic claims to be 98% pure and is pure, I don't see why it wouldn't be equal IU to IU, and pharma being just overly expensive because Big Pharma rapes everyone. But from I understand, GH from the pharmacy also has other ingredients because they are designed for different purposes; some even have a bit of diuretics' in them, while others don't, as they treat different disease.
This is the million dollar question !
It could be the different molecular weight , fillers or some shit we will only find out in the future!
Yeah RX GH is fucking expensive in the states not worth it really only if planing to be a PRO or just have a lot of extra money and dont mind investing in your hobby.
If you did not respond well to GH its not worth it if your endogenous production is good and supported by a healthy lifestyle !
You can get results from peptides but it sucks using them this is why the less effective (in my opinion) secretagogue is gaining popularity mk677 !

This is the million dollar question !
It could be the different molecular weight , fillers or some shit we will only find out in the future!
Yeah RX GH is fucking expensive in the states not worth it really only if planing to be a PRO or just have a lot of extra money and dont mind investing in your hobby.
If you did not respond well to GH its not worth it if your endogenous production is good and supported by a healthy lifestyle !
You can get results from peptides but it sucks using them this is why the less effective (in my opinion) secretagogue is gaining popularity mk677 !
I took Somatozine by MA supps (Mike Arnold) and my IGF-1 levels came back 111. I emailed him and asked him how this is possible, he said it's rare, but some people are non-responders. I can say I FELT I was on something, but my bloodwork showed otherwise.

Yea, I doubt I could get an Rx for them, and if I could, they cost like 1k for 45ius, its criminal, lol.

I've done Ipam/Mod Grf for a while before I got the kits; you can feel them working with the flushing of the face after injection, but not sure they can get your body to go beyond maximual natural output. Also, they are annoying as fuck to administer on an empty stomach, several times a day. At one point I was doing 4x a day.

I pinned that shit six time daily, got amazing sleep, skin etc but only moderate enhanced recovery.

Then finally after a year i switched to 3 iu meditrope and holy shit. Sides went up but so did recovery/injury healing, dramatically so

I pinned that shit six time daily, got amazing sleep, skin etc but only moderate enhanced recovery.

Then finally after a year i switched to 3 iu meditrope and holy shit. Sides went up but so did recovery/injury healing, dramatically so
yea, in the end the peptides end up costing more than GH actually, on top of it being annoying to pin

I say there is a difference. BUT there are some really good generics out there. I always say about 4iu of pharma is equal to about 8-10iu of generic. But pharma is more clean I think. Less water retention. On 4iu of Genotropin I can’t even close my hands in the morning cuz they swell up so bad but only my hands and feet with generics I notice it all over my body. Who knows if that’s why or it could be I was on 10iu of generic. I think if you have a. Lot of extra money go with pharma. But if u don’t have a. Lot of money look for a good generic cuz they definitely are good ones out there that give great results.

I say there is a difference. BUT there are some really good generics out there. I always say about 4iu of pharma is equal to about 8-10iu of generic. But pharma is more clean I think. Less water retention. On 4iu of Genotropin I can’t even close my hands in the morning cuz they swell up so bad but only my hands and feet with generics I notice it all over my body. Who knows if that’s why or it could be I was on 10iu of generic. I think if you have a. Lot of extra money go with pharma. But if u don’t have a. Lot of money look for a good generic cuz they definitely are good ones out there that give great results.
Here's the crazy thing about my experience. Back in 2006, my buddy gave me a kit of blue tops; he said take 1.5 in the am, and 1.5 in the pm. My hands went numb... but NEVER again with any other product, whether Pharm or not since that time. So weird.

The recent kits I ran from Goodlyfe, I would wake up with sleepy hands, but that's about it. At 5ius, my IGF-1 came back at 371. If I ran 10ius a day, maybe I'd get 700 or something, but I didn't try. But if I did that, I'd be spending over 300 a month.

True i take generics right now 5 iu and dont get carpal tunnel i could go to 10 iu easy and not get it!
Now if i go to the fridge and reconstitute a geno original from pharmacy even after being on generics for months at 2-3 iu at night i get crazy carpal tunnel the next morning or max 2 days!
And im not talking the hand fals asleep if i sleep on it!
Im talking about the kind of carpal tunnel where things fall out of your hands and you feel like your hands are cold and ants crawling on it!
Wild shit!
Iv done this experiment numerous times as i have some pharma stashed for my next bulk and when in run out of generics sometimes i use one of those and this happens every time!
So its clear they are doing something different

True i take generics right now 5 iu and dont get carpal tunnel i could go to 10 iu easy and not get it!
Now if i go to the fridge and reconstitute a geno original from pharmacy even after being on generics for months at 2-3 iu at night i get crazy carpal tunnel the next morning or max 2 days!
And im not talking the hand fals asleep if i sleep on it!
Im talking about the kind of carpal tunnel where things fall out of your hands and you feel like your hands are cold and ants crawling on it!
Wild shit!
Iv done this experiment numerous times as i have some pharma stashed for my next bulk and when in run out of generics sometimes i use one of those and this happens every time!
So its clear they are doing something different
Yea the carpel tunnel for me on pharma is crazy bad. Yes there definitely is a difference between Pharma and generic but what exactly is it is the question it almost seems like pharma is just more pure or just better handled so it’s hasn’t graded as much?

Here's the crazy thing about my experience. Back in 2006, my buddy gave me a kit of blue tops; he said take 1.5 in the am, and 1.5 in the pm. My hands went numb... but NEVER again with any other product, whether Pharm or not since that time. So weird.

The recent kits I ran from Goodlyfe, I would wake up with sleepy hands, but that's about it. At 5ius, my IGF-1 came back at 371. If I ran 10ius a day, maybe I'd get 700 or something, but I didn't try. But if I did that, I'd be spending over 300 a month.
When I was on 10iu of generic my igf-1 was 990