Is there REALLY a difference between Pharm and Generic HGH?

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
The growth hormone is the same of the generic..... BUT ingredient do a big difference. Hgh have eccipient . The same thing is Testoviron in castor oil , its absorbiment is 2-3 week from depot in the muscle vs absorbiment of MCT, EO, sesame oil in a few days( for this test ugl of test coumpouning USA have HIGH e2 and you use 150-180 for trt with ai.
With testoviron with 100mg 0,4 every Monday, test is 1100 e2 35 without ai
HGH PHARMA don't have pain , edema, water and other thing for eccipient, look better.... this is for eccipient.
In the oral steroid .... the same thing, for better absorbiment have a biofilm and eccipient for better result.
Pharma is better than UGL or Coumponing for this. Do test HPCL in dosage raw, it's stupid.
If you use oil ugl, you do incjection every day i use 30gauge 25mm my total test is HIGH, e2 low, for all steroid i do every day or eod.
For hgh the result is good with generic, but pharma grade is better.

The growth hormone is the same of the generic..... BUT ingredient do a big difference. Hgh have eccipient . The same thing is Testoviron in castor oil , its absorbiment is 2-3 week from depot in the muscle vs absorbiment of MCT, EO, sesame oil in a few days( for this test ugl of test coumpouning USA have HIGH e2 and you use 150-180 for trt with ai.
With testoviron with 100mg 0,4 every Monday, test is 1100 e2 35 without ai
HGH PHARMA don't have pain , edema, water and other thing for eccipient, look better.... this is for eccipient.
In the oral steroid .... the same thing, for better absorbiment have a biofilm and eccipient for better result.
Pharma is better than UGL or Coumponing for this. Do test HPCL in dosage raw, it's stupid.
If you use oil ugl, you do incjection every day i use 30gauge 25mm my total test is HIGH, e2 low, for all steroid i do every day or eod.
For hgh the result is good with generic, but pharma grade is better.
Che cazzo the fuck you saying my friend