Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

small update.
So far only used the BPC+TB combo (5+5 in one) and the GHK-Cu.
Can notice the following:
- Less pain in both shoulders
- My benzos are less effective(common with BPC use)
- More mind clarity(common in SSRI users who take BPC)
- Sleep is great but that i give credit to 6iu of HGH.(another vendor)
- GHK-Cu not burning like other vendors which is great means PH level is good.

Once ill start using the HGH and IGF-DES from Sigma ill post another update, but so far all seems good.

I saw today that the package is moving through the system. Just a little snag. I'm very impressed by SSA. I've already gotten more than my money's worth.
Thank you for sharing your opnion and feedback!

Attachments

• IMG-20240706-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20240706-WA0008.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG-20240706-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240706-WA0007.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-20240706-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20240706-WA0006.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20240706-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240706-WA0005.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-20240706-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240706-WA0004.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20240706-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240706-WA0003.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG-20240706-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240706-WA0002.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-20240706-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240706-WA0001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 88
New test results for you guys!

Epithalon 10 mg:

BPC 157 5 mg + TB 500 5 mg mix:

Tirzapetide 30 mg:

CJC w/o DAC 5 mg + Ipamorelin 5 mg mix:

CJC w/o DAC 5 mg:

DSIP 5 mg:

Tadanafil 20 mg:

Tesofesine 500 mcg:

Thank you for your patience and please let us know what other products you'd like us to test!
Mate some of these results are shit house . Get a new chemist , brewer whatever but these results especially for tabs are atrocious. The variance ( percentage & safety wise ) is so far from the target its incredible .

Epithalon 10 mg:

Tirzapetide 30 mg:

CJC w/o DAC 5 mg:

DSIP 5 mg:

Tadanafil 20 mg:

Tesofesine 500 mcg:

Thank you for your patience and please let us know what other products you'd like us to test!
That Tesofesine is way off. I'd stay away from trying to produce anything sub 1mg. Especially t3, t4 as that can greatly affect someone's health

Recent order hgh 15 iu, hgh 12 iu, tizepatide 5mg, BPC 5mg, Anavar 25mg, Anavar 10mg, Sustanon 250, Primo and Deca. From order to delivery under two weeks.

So far only using Anavar 10 mg pre-workout and Primo 60 mg twice weekly in conjunction with testosterone 120 mg twice weekly. Looking to balance E2.

One thing that I noticed was that primo and the other oils are very thin. Anavar seems more potent then my previously batch from TRT clinic.

Mate some of these results are shit house . Get a new chemist , brewer whatever but these results especially for tabs are atrocious. The variance ( percentage & safety wise ) is so far from the target its incredible .
This is pretty typical for Teso.. lol

Narta ain't buying the "500mcg" tesofensine, that's for sure.

What the point to have these bad lab tests advertised here is, I am not sure.
It was produced, it's bad, do it again and when/if it's available and sellable post it here.
Who is going to buy this?

Narta ain't buying the "500mcg" tesofensine, that's for sure.

What the point to have these bad lab tests advertised here is, I am not sure.
It was produced, it's bad, do it again and when/if it's available and sellable post it here.
Who is going to buy this?
Well there is no pharma grade teso. The only best choice you have if you desperately need it now is this. At least it is lab tested. Or you can make your own pill or solution with raws from qsc

Well there is no pharma grade teso. The only best choice you have if you desperately need it now is this. At least it is lab tested. Or you can make your own pill or solution with raws from qsc
People like to carp. SSA has done a tremendous job of establishing trust, which these results reinforce. We should be grateful for what we have, not resentful for what we don't.

True.
I was just questioning why they would just test stuff that they know people will say it's not good enough and put it here. They have done this, before.
If you are going to remake it, in any case, might as well provide the better product, with the lab test, rather than what looks like attempts to get there, right?
To me, it would look like it's something more thought through, since they are trying to take customers away from you know who.
If you want to establish trust, like someone here says, I am just not sure this is the way.
But if for someone this is OK as is, there you have it.
If not, hopefully someone will improve on this. I know tabs are difficult.

True.
I was just questioning why they would just test stuff that they know people will say it's not good enough and put it here. They have done this, before.
If you are going to remake it, in any case, might as well provide the better product, with the lab test, rather than what looks like attempts to get there, right?
To me, it would look like it's something more thought through, since they are trying to take customers away from you know who.
If you want to establish trust, like someone here says, I am just not sure this is the way.
But if for someone this is OK as is, there you have it.
If not, hopefully someone will improve on this. I know tabs are difficult.
When buying teso you're lucky if you actually get what you're paying for. So many other sources sell straight up bunk.

I think posting bad results is a good thing. Shows transparency and builds trust. Obviously their process needs work but for those that still want to buy at least they can make an informed decision and maybe be a bit cautious and conservative with doses rather than pushing the boundaries and accidentally going 30% over their maximum tolerable dose. Would be much better if pills were tested minimum 3 but better at 5 at a time though.

Epithalon 10 mg:

Tirzapetide 30 mg:

CJC w/o DAC 5 mg:

DSIP 5 mg:

Tadanafil 20 mg:

Tesofesine 500 mcg:

Thank you for that.
Keep testing, keep posting results regardless what the numbers are, build trust, improve based on those results.
You will have life long customers.

Cheers.

People like to carp. SSA has done a tremendous job of establishing trust, which these results reinforce. We should be grateful for what we have, not resentful for what we don't.
The willingness to test is fantastic and Sigma should be applauded for it but the variance between the target MG/MCG etc , and the actual finished product needs urgent attention . I want to see them succeed as we all win by having more competition. I'm sure they are receptive to the negative feedback and take it onboard.

Yes. And they also very transparent. They post also the shitty labtest of them which are not them much to see, because most of the products are tested very good. So very trust worth. Other vendors woudnt post bad labreports. I had good expierience with them! They need sometime to build theire business up. Its hard to be a new good source on meso with such a good competition vendor like qsc. I made good expirienxe with theire service and products.So i think we should give them a chance

Yes. And they also very transparent. They post also the shitty labtest of them which are not them much to see, because most of the products are tested very good. So very trust worth. Other vendors woudnt post bad labreports. I had good expierience with them! They need sometime to build theire business up. Its hard to be a new good source on meso with such a good competition vendor like qsc. I made good expirienxe with theire service and products.So i think we should give them a chance
Thank you for your kind words and feedback and we strive to satisfy our customers and build trust in the community.

Back