Is there REALLY a difference between Pharm and Generic HGH?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Glucose was normal, but I also use 500mg of Metformin 2x daily. I pinned the GH 2iu am, 2iu pre workout, 2iu before bed.

Glucose was normal, but I also use 500mg of Metformin 2x daily. I pinned the GH 2iu am, 2iu pre workout, 2iu before bed.
I get crazy high glucose levels on that dose when spread out,you must have good genetics for glucose management the metformin also helps of course !

Agree about the dosage. GH is one thing where the more you use the better, and really other than being a little sleepy there really aren't many sides. I don't get numb hands anymore because I had Carpal Tunnel surgery. I usually run 4iu per day of Serostim, but bumped it up to 6iu per day for about 3 months last summer and it is nuts how much the body changes on that dose. Gonna do 8-10 iu of Serostim per day for about 6 months starting in March along with test, Rimos, and Var.
That’ll be awesome stack. Make sure to monitor your glucose at that dose u might need a little insulin to help keep it down.

I’m currently on 3.9iu Genotropin upon waking and 5iu blue tops before bed. Debating if I should shoot it after training or before bed?

I’m currently on 3.9iu Genotropin upon waking and 5iu blue tops before bed. Debating if I should shoot it after training or before bed?
I like it pre bed as thats when the natural pulse happens.
Seems more natural to me but many people do it post workout with slin.
As long as its in your system thats the most important part the rest is preference .

I get crazy high glucose levels on that dose when spread out,you must have good genetics for glucose management the metformin also helps of course !
If I don't use metformin it gets up to the high end of normal, or just above, so the metformin definitely works to keep it in range.

That’ll be awesome stack. Make sure to monitor your glucose at that dose u might need a little insulin to help keep it down.
Yeah for sure. I have a bg monitor and always check it, and always use metformin, but at that dose of GH I might have to use some insulin as well.

Yeah for sure. I have a bg monitor and always check it, and always use metformin, but at that dose of GH I might have to use some insulin as well.
Nice. I thought I read somewhere that metforming was counterproductive when using gh. Not sure though as to why
Edit: metformin was shown to decrease the livers production of igf-1 that’s why they recommend to use insulin when on gh instead of metforming to control blood sugars it was always found in another study to cause reduced inflammation in the muscle during training meaning less pumps and was counterproductive in muscle hypertrophy. So bro you should switch to insulin when u run ur next blast with serostim cuz u won’t be getting the most out of it on metforming. I just do a low dose lantus in the am and that works well for keeping blood glucose low on lots of gh.

Last edited:
Agree about the dosage. GH is one thing where the more you use the better, and really other than being a little sleepy there really aren't many sides. I don't get numb hands anymore because I had Carpal Tunnel surgery. I usually run 4iu per day of Serostim, but bumped it up to 6iu per day for about 3 months last summer and it is nuts how much the body changes on that dose. Gonna do 8-10 iu of Serostim per day for about 6 months starting in March along with test, Rimos, and Var.

8-10 iu i would be scared shitless of unwanted growth. Especially because i know you also like to split your doses, your IGF 1 would skyrocket.

I split 4 iu usually, bu a year back i did 5 iu split for three months until i developed some weird clicking shit in my jaw when chewing. Backed down the dose but the jaw shit is permanent, hasnt gone away. Stay safe

Last edited:
8-10 iu i would be scared shitless of unwanted growth. Especially because i know you also like to split your doses, your IGF 1 would skyrocket.

I split 4 iu usually, bu a year back i did 5 iu split for three months until i developed some weird clicking shit in my jaw when chewing. Backed down the dose but the jaw shit is permanent, hasnt gone away. Stay safe
I also have that jaw "clicking", its actually natural and happens over time because it wears down over the years. Highly doubt it comes from the GH tho

If you inject on empty stomach like myself do you get bloods done that am? In past I took that day off and went and got blood.

I'm gonna be ordering GH from Qingdao. My coach has taken their kits and said he couldn't tell the difference between Opti or Goodlyfe, which are both good brans. Being its 55 a kit international, and 70 a kit domestic, that's cheap enough to blast 10ius generic a day for a few months in a growth phase. Only way to know is to try it out.

I also have that jaw "clicking", its actually natural and happens over time because it wears down over the years. Highly doubt it comes from the GH tho

Maybe not, just funny it came about just as I went higher with HGH than ever before.

I mean, either way, you can't tell me 10 iu daily is safe.....

I'm gonna be ordering GH from Qingdao. My coach has taken their kits and said he couldn't tell the difference between Opti or Goodlyfe, which are both good brans. Being its 55 a kit international, and 70 a kit domestic, that's cheap enough to blast 10ius generic a day for a few months in a growth phase. Only way to know is to try it out.
Let me know how they are. I saw that but the prices are so low it’s too good to be true lol

Dude I haven’t really gotten any growth anywhere else like my feet, head, or hands..

before you run 10ius+ of hgh please do yourself a favor and get your heart checked out in detail. Echo etc.
the water retention could really bring you in danger if you only have the slightest issue already (which you might not know/feel yet)

If you read around in here you'll see a lot of other people have.

Don't get me wrong i think HGH is amazing but sometimes less is more
I would definitely cut back if I stared noticing that for sure! Some of those guys look deformed like jay cutler and Phil and Kai they look like a different person from using too much for too long.

before you run 10ius+ of hgh please do yourself a favor and get your heart checked out in detail. Echo etc.
the water retention could really bring you in danger if you only have the slightest issue already (which you might not know/feel yet)
What do you mean? Like water retention around the heart?

Back