Is there REALLY a difference between Pharm and Generic HGH?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
So for those pushing generic gh at moderate doses and encountering cts.... Are you taking anything to reduce water retention? If so, what? Dandelion root?

Going to bump this. Right now a little frustrated. Over the years I have run various generics, a few of the options from tp as well as opti. All of them give me that hand pain/numbness/cts

I can run serostim at 4iu with no issues, switch to opti at the same dose and the cts is so bad it screws up my sleep. I always end up dropping it, starting back at 1iu and trying to taper my way up but encounter it every time i try to go past 2iu.

If opti has such a high purity, such low dimmer content and is made in a licensed gmp facility, why do I get these side effects that I don't with serostim?

I would love to be able to save several hundred dollars a month and run generics, but if the cts is ruining sleep it's counter productive.

Going to bump this. Right now a little frustrated. Over the years I have run various generics, a few of the options from tp as well as opti. All of them give me that hand pain/numbness/cts

I can run serostim at 4iu with no issues, switch to opti at the same dose and the cts is so bad it screws up my sleep. I always end up dropping it, starting back at 1iu and trying to taper my way up but encounter it every time i try to go past 2iu.

If opti has such a high purity, such low dimmer content and is made in a licensed gmp facility, why do I get these side effects that I don't with serostim?

I would love to be able to save several hundred dollars a month and run generics, but if the cts is ruining sleep it's counter productive.
apparently, pharm grade gh has other things in them. For example, serostim has a diuretic in it, whereas norditropin does not, according to Nick Trigili when he explained why he took Seros during prep, and Nordis during off season.

So Opti's gh doesn't have that in it, thus you get more CTS, which is caused by water retention.

apparently, pharm grade gh has other things in them. For example, serostim has a diuretic in it, whereas norditropin does not, according to Nick Trigili when he explained why he took Seros during prep, and Nordis during off season.

So Opti's gh doesn't have that in it, thus you get more CTS, which is caused by water retention.
Now THAT is interesting. Is there any testing that has been done that could back that up? Idk how trust worthy nick is. If that really is the case that explains a lot

Now THAT is interesting. Is there any testing that has been done that could back that up? Idk how trust worthy nick is. If that really is the case that explains a lot
you can simply check ingredientslist of pharm hgh.
Some include Mannitol - slight duretic
but i am sure there is more difference between pharm hgh and generic. HGH is quite a complex molecule..
I noticed a big diff between good generics and pharma

According to the website for serostim this is what it contains
SOMATROPIN
SUCROSE
PHOSPHORIC ACID

And for Norditropin
SOMATROPIN
HISTIDINE
HYDROCHLORIC ACID
MANNITOL
PHENOL
POLOXAMER 188
SODIUM HYDROXIDE
WATER

According to the website for serostim this is what it contains
SOMATROPIN
SUCROSE
PHOSPHORIC ACID

And for Norditropin
SOMATROPIN
HISTIDINE
HYDROCHLORIC ACID
MANNITOL
PHENOL
POLOXAMER 188
SODIUM HYDROXIDE
WATER
incase of seros it is not a difference in diuretic use then :-)

is nordis have the durietic, then maybe he recalled what he took wrong

And down the rabbit hole you guys go .
Good luck hope you find what you are looking for .
I did not get the answers on my journey….

B
And down the rabbit hole you guys go .
Good luck hope you find what you are looking for .
I did not get the answers on my journey….
Because there are no answers to this question. Im sure this is some fucked up placebo/nocebo crap. I get cts from both generic and pharma and never noticed any differences whatsoever :,)

B

Because there are no answers to this question. Im sure this is some fucked up placebo/nocebo crap. I get cts from both generic and pharma and never noticed any differences whatsoever :,)
I only get cts from pharma and gaged that as quality for a long time.
I used the same gh different cycles and got different results .
Its a rabbit hole i tell you…. Just find what works for you and do that .

I only get cts from pharma and gaged that as quality for a long time.
I used the same gh different cycles and got different results .
Its a rabbit hole i tell you…. Just find what works for you and do that .
For me GH is GH and I don’t think about the differences.

Yeah definitely do that, no one can tell you what works best. Trial and error it is.

So for those pushing generic gh at moderate doses and encountering cts.... Are you taking anything to reduce water retention? If so, what? Dandelion root?
people tell Meditrope cause alot water retention , i dont see that but maybe because i drink alot water and eat very clean all year. In my opinion just increase water intake and if dont solve take one lasix when needed and you will be ok

Strange because i can run Meditrope Golden or black tops at 20 to 30ius all one shoot post workout and i can handle sides easy ( yes lethargy , numbness , crazy pumps but nothing impossible to handle )
I did this test to see the quality of what im using and this shows is clear quality

people tell Meditrope cause alot water retention , i dont see that but maybe because i drink alot water and eat very clean all year. In my opinion just increase water intake and if dont solve take one lasix when needed and you will be ok
I dont hold watter on medi even oral like dbol when i eat clean.
You are right lots of water good electrolyte balance no food allergens and its awesome.
On cheat days or when diet not perfect i take water out from now foods, maybe a winstrol here and there if needed 1-2 a week.
D7694D23-09DE-457E-A2B2-E0121997D17B.jpeg

This is true , thats why many coaches use one kind of hgh offseason and other pre contest . Geno you can run until 2 weeks pre contest , but saizen you can use until 3 days out .
Yes some of them have diuretic effect to not cause side effects to clients using it. Remember a kid that needs hgh to treat him is growing problem use 30+ ius per day ( thats why they do that in pharma hgh composition ) .
So generic is great all of us and almost all time maybe except 4 weeks before contest

My athlete uses Meditrope Mauves from Provider until contest day and is condition was the best on that show.

Attachments

• 260460178_220971866846843_6631649604667058445_n.jpg
    260460178_220971866846843_6631649604667058445_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 262007264_423157269477753_6561581320098569785_n.jpg
    262007264_423157269477753_6561581320098569785_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 75
  • 263173663_607224703923247_1635262139100945738_n.jpg
    263173663_607224703923247_1635262139100945738_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 88
Yeah for me blacks are pretty bad and mauves are basically unusable because of how bad the cts is almost immediately.

Strange because i can run Meditrope Golden or black tops at 20 to 30ius all one shoot post workout and i can handle sides easy ( yes lethargy , numbness , crazy pumps but nothing impossible to handle )
I did this test to see the quality of what im using and this shows is clear quality
30iu gh..... What's your blood sugar look like? Or was that a one shot deal, not something you ran for a length of time?

Mannitol is used in the process of lyophillization. It is also an osmotic diuretic. The amount you inject, even if you shot an entire vial, is negligible in terms of diuretic effects.

Back