Is William Llewellyn book with it?

Thanks for the hot tip on Bond’s book! Read the former two but didn’t know about this guy.

Also can’t wait to read your material *impatient*
It just so happens that a mere day after writing this I discovered an outstanding solution to the printing & shipping of my books to come. The site (Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx) will be designed as a full-service bookstore. I'm thrilled by the breakthrough.

It just so happens that a mere day after writing this I discovered an outstanding solution to the printing & shipping of my books to come. The site (Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx) will be designed as a full-service bookstore. I'm thrilled by the breakthrough.
I already finished Bond’s book by the way hahaha great info and I like the way he writes. Very accessible without sacrificing scientific accuracy. Read a few of his articles on MESO too.

Yes, Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant hGH and GH Secretagogues will be available for sale soon from Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx

The next slated book that I will release is titled Ampoule: Rational AAS Use and Principles of Cycle Design that will be about AAS practical use, and contains important sections including:

1. Risk vs. Reward Balancing (Tradeoff Factors)

2. Framework & Classes (Templates), including illustrative worked examples, of AAS Cycles.
Great news!

Yes, Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant hGH and GH Secretagogues will be available for sale soon from Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx

The next slated book that I will release is titled Ampoule: Rational AAS Use and Principles of Cycle Design that will be about AAS practical use, and contains important sections including:

1. Risk vs. Reward Balancing (Tradeoff Factors)

2. Framework & Classes (Templates), including illustrative worked examples, of AAS Cycles.

Also, if you're interested in reading about it. Then you can visit this resource https://edubirdie.com/nursing-paper-writing-service there you can get help from professionals. Nursing is about our inquiries, so sometimes I use it for development.
Will look forward to it, thanks for sharing!

Last edited: