HGH Dosing Time

More around 3iu, but yeah 3-4 hours post subq injection my energy level just crashes. I'm wondering if it's an individual response. Some people don't seem to get the lethargy, or they say it goes away in time. I haven't experienced this. I get the lethargy every time around the 3 to 4 hour mark
Yea, i get extreme tiredness too, no matter what take to combat it, caffeine ir ECA, i stlll can fall asleep when its hitting, hence why i make sure to be actively in a cardio state when that occurs. But still the moment i sit down i fall asleep.

It's not even a "oh I'm tired" feeling. It's more like an "I'm exhausted and don't even have the energy to get out of the shower to make my post workout shake" kind of lethargy.

Sounds ridiculous, but that's just been my experience.

I went back to doing the split shots, after experimenting with the BOLO before bed dosing scheme and not reall noticing any increased benefit of the BOLO dosing. I think I like the split shots better for fat loss and lipolysis as well, as well as maintaining more stable plasma concentrations throughout the day

I do my shot like 1 hour before I leave for the gym, so it's peaking right around the end of my gym session, when my energy stores are tapped, and also around the time I do 20 mins Low intensity cardio after my lift. I think that's part of the reason the lethargy hits me so hard.

I workout fasted + hard workout + gh induced lethargy + cardio = wicked fatigue

Yea, i get extreme tiredness too, no matter what take to combat it, caffeine ir ECA, i stlll can fall asleep when its hitting, hence why i make sure to be actively in a cardio state when that occurs. But still the moment i sit down i fall asleep.
Yeah this seems to be a pretty normal response. In-line with what I experience too honestly

Has an interesting chart showing subq plasma concentrations of rhgh over 24 hours. By 24 hours the plasma concentration is basically 0, but even at 12 hours there is a massivee falloff (plasma concetrations are about 25% of what they were at the 4 hour peak, after 12 hours)

So I know the overall concensus is "timing doesn't matter just get the hgh in" but the more I think about the concentration chart, the more I like the idea of splitting the dose

If I do a BOLO shot protocol before bed at 8pm for instance, by 8am the next morning, right before my workout, my gh concentrations levels are going to be low, but if I split the dose I can keep the plasma concentrations much higher throughout the day, which should equal better recovery and more fat loss? Just a concept I've been playing with lately.

I keep my am dose low to avoid making the lethargy worse. I'll do like 3iu fasted in the am, then I'm doing 6.5-8.5iu at night (1/2 vial of TP mauves and the ius vary batch to batch)

Has an interesting chart showing subq plasma concentrations of rhgh over 24 hours. By 24 hours the plasma concentration is basically 0, but even at 12 hours there is a massivee falloff (plasma concetrations are about 25% of what they were at the 4 hour peak, after 12 hours)

So I know the overall concensus is "timing doesn't matter just get the hgh in" but the more I think about the concentration chart, the more I like the idea of splitting the dose

If I do a BOLO shot protocol before bed at 8pm for instance, by 8am the next morning, right before my workout, my gh concentrations levels are going to be low, but if I split the dose I can keep the plasma concentrations much higher throughout the day, which should equal better recovery and more fat loss? Just a concept I've been playing with lately.

I keep my am dose low to avoid making the lethargy worse. I'll do like 3iu fasted in the am, then I'm doing 6.5-8.5iu at night (1/2 vial of TP mauves and the ius vary batch to batch)
I have been slowly upping my dose and figured once I went over 4 I would split. I am thinking of doing 2 in AM and 4 in PM. I usually don’t work out till after work except on the weekends but I gave up fasted lifting about a year ago, just wasn’t able to push like I wanted. This was a great post though.

More around 3iu, but yeah 3-4 hours post subq injection my energy level just crashes. I'm wondering if it's an individual response. Some people don't seem to get the lethargy, or they say it goes away in time. I haven't experienced this. I get the lethargy every time around the 3 to 4 hour mark
My experience is similar to yours. Even 2 IUs can make me feel lethargic at about the same hour mark you mentioned.

If injecting a bolus, I take an hour before going to bed. If I split shots, Ill take before bed and mid day (or 1 hour before workout).

Me too when i was on opti's grey tops it even shows on my face. I was injecting in the mornings. I switched to nights. Slept like baby

I have been on K4L since may and havent had any of the lethargy issues, but my sleep has been ruined at night.

I just switched from k4l to TP, and im very pleased with the changes im seeing in the mirror off of TPs stuff. Don't think ill ever switch away from TP now

using up the rest of my k4l stuff in the morning (3iu), the i do 1/2 vial of TP mauves at night.