MulberryTrees

Reposting my post from UGBB:

Amino Asylum trestolone acetate 50mg/mL, results: 40.83mg/mL
Report 1

Synergy Forge methenolone enanthate 200mg/mL, results: 156.42mg/mL
Report 2

Colonial Labs raloxifene 50mg capsules, results: 47.815mg
Report 3

I'm not going to bother contacting Amino Asylum, but I'm disappointed. The fact that they had such a universally positive reputation, despite such limited testing, is exactly why I wanted to test them. This, along with their aromasin "mislabeling" incident, is enough for me to never use them again.

I was surprised with the SF result, given their reputation and premium over other SST sellers. I chose them and CL because they were two sellers offering testing reimbursement/credit. Waiting to hear back from them about the result and reimbursement, will leave updates here.

I was pretty surprised about the CL raloxifene results too, if only because of the prevailing advice against UGL ancillaries. My ExpressPCT order got stuck and I wanted some ralox on hand in the meantime, so it's good to know it's legit. CL has already responded and given me store credit.

This experience has made me realize how infeasible it is to ensure quality when buying finished product--I'd have to either spend inordinate amounts on regular testing, or trust intermittent test results from others. Testing raws seems to be the only way to guarantee both quality and cost, so I guess it's time to learn how to homebrew.

So only 1 source out of 3 had good results. I’ve ordered from synergy before and seen good results so I’m surprised to see that.

Haven’t seen any bad testing results of colonials stuff so I’m not surprised there.

Amino asylum, never tried, and now never will.

overall, what a joke SST has become. How do you keep these sources accountable? The SST mods will probably not do a single thing about it.

Report 1

Report 2

Report 3

I'm not going to bother contacting Amino Asylum, but I'm disappointed. The fact that they had such a universally positive reputation, despite such limited testing, is exactly why I wanted to test them. This, along with their aromasin "mislabeling" incident, is enough for me to never use them again.

I was surprised with the SF result, given their reputation and premium over other SST sellers. I chose them and CL because they were two sellers offering testing reimbursement/credit. Waiting to hear back from them about the result and reimbursement, will leave updates here.

I was pretty surprised about the CL raloxifene results too, if only because of the prevailing advice against UGL ancillaries. My ExpressPCT order got stuck and I wanted some ralox on hand in the meantime, so it's good to know it's legit. CL has already responded and given me store credit.

This experience has made me realize how infeasible it is to ensure quality when buying finished product--I'd have to either spend inordinate amounts on regular testing, or trust intermittent test results from others. Testing raws seems to be the only way to guarantee both quality and cost, so I guess it's time to learn how to homebrew.
At Synergys prices, his crap should have absolutely been spot on. The first thing I noticed when he came on the scene was he was fairly higher than most other ugls I've seen, however a number of SST sources are.

This is why "A source is only as good as their last batch" should be the slogan of our entire industry, reposted endlessly until everyone is sick of it.

There are many effective ways to build reputation in our business, dishonest and honest ones, but for product quality the only one that should count is frequent blind testing.

@MulberryTrees Any source that prides themselves about product quality will reimburse the cost of your testing in store credit or otherwise, and you should always contact your sources (not from the mail you plan to order with if you want to be sure) about this. As I posted on SST, I believe not testing Trest Ace raws is what lead to the AA result, as I've seen these range from mid 80% to 98%+. I've not seen Primobolan below 98% in a long time and never below 96% however, so I'm genuinely curious about that one.

This is why "A source is only as good as their last batch" should be the slogan of our entire industry, reposted endlessly until everyone is sick of it.

Agree, that's why any responsible/decent source is getting each batch of powders tested.

Agree, that's why any responsible/decent source is getting each batch of powders tested.
There are a couple of experienced brewers that skip this step at times for raws that have tested 98%+ for years consistently without fail and choose to test the finished product only (as testing raws can add up to an extra month to having the finished & tested product in stock). This tangent might stray too far off topic though.

There are times where there can be outliers (cookies didn't take as good). But this is chemistry and cooking to the t. If he didn't mess up, then his source did. Regardless thanks for the post and we can keep it in mind. I saw that group and wass curious. That is super far off of 200mg/ml. Atleast it is still primo lol (I guess)

Wondering how off trest decanoate from Amino Asylum is now. I bought it thinking it might be bunk, given how difficult it is to find trest d raws, so underdosed wouldn't be unexpected, ha

Report 1

Report 2

Report 3

Good shit thanks

Report 1

Report 2

Report 3

Ran Amino Asylum's Trest, it's legit and I got good results. Not really surprised it was underdosed, price is too good to be true.

Difference between 12 and 15 mg/ED wasn't too big for me to notice when I used their oil vs my own homebrewed oil but I do give the raws from Purple Panda the edge for sure.

Anyone have experience with Colonial? I know their on here but they dont seem that active and their main shit is on SST which is trash.

Colonial has been good for me i had their lady var amd test cyp tested and have bloods on their test cyp and it all came back very good. Ships fast and is cheap. Never had an issue so far

Colonial has been good for me i had their lady var amd test cyp tested and have bloods on their test cyp and it all came back very good. Ships fast and is cheap. Never had an issue so far
He appears to be a good option.Definetly great with communication and delivery times. Testing seems to be on par although I believe there was a sample that ha some cross contamination. I don't know if he ever addressed that???