Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

Fucking tell him doc- and happy thanksgiving my old friend

i find it telling I used an analogy once that you found so distasteful you mention the subject material explicitly in every single post since then. Freud would have a lot to say about that- and I’m not sure what ratio you are referring to, but your emaciated reactions per post should be a sign that even with all the simps you seem to have (that aren’t you of course) maybe you could say less and the world would be more content than they currently are with your chatty Cathy pulling its own string routine. Stick to blind testing and posts unposted, and always, always make sure you actually got the sample before you issue results. Million dollar advice right there.
EVERYONE should understand Jano made it clear from the beginning, it’s all about the money, rather than harm reduction thru quality assurance. So a if few dry runs saves a few bucks WTF.

i find it telling I used an analogy once that you found so distasteful you mention the subject material explicitly in every single post since then. Freud would have a lot to say about that
Can't you help but to quote me in your attempt to emulate intelligence?

Please, do leave your advice to the likes of Mindless and if you can't wrap your mind around the fact that me and my business actually helped more people than you can possibly count and that they share their experiences without any incentive, that's on you.

If you can't even imagine people not being corrupt pieces of shit, it's more telling about you than everything else.

Just get gone, one way or another.
Your net contribution is zero.

Last edited:
EVERYONE should understand Jano made it clear from the beginning, it’s all about the money, rather than harm reduction thru quality assurance. So a if few dry runs saves a few bucks WTF.
Sod off Jim, you vapid pretentious stupid wannabe relic of the uneducated past.

Sod off Jim, you vapid pretentious stupid wannabe relic of the uneducated past.
Don’t you mean guy who actually did something with an education beyond being a lacky testing bodybuilders steroids online and trying to sound more intelligent than he is with the help of google? Uneducated past. That’s rich. These men you disrespect regularly are the ones who would get raided and keep their mouth shut- I can’t imagine you would do a second of time getting caught with a pile of vials and addresses if customers on hand. A quick ankle grab and I’ll tell you anything you want to know out of you bitch. Count on it.

Well, this community could either have me provide my input on the rest of the forum or Brutus rambling like a dope fiend about kids dicks freely and the choice made can be seen by everyone who visits this thread that's wonderfully suited for the analytical section.

I'm sure it sends out a great message where the priorities lie and I hope this forum can only have more posts about brutalizing people with a woodchipper, glassing them, fucking their wives throats and sucking off five year old kids.

I am disgusted.

Last edited:
Don’t you mean guy who actually did something with an education beyond being a lacky testing bodybuilders steroids online and trying to sound more intelligent than he is with the help of google? Uneducated past. That’s rich. These men you disrespect regularly are the ones who would get raided and keep their mouth shut- I can’t imagine you would do a second of time getting caught with a pile of vials and addresses if customers on hand. A quick ankle grab and I’ll tell you anything you want to know out of you bitch. Count on it.
You really can't help but keep projecting, can you?

Like must be difficult, being an internet tough guy, while trying to not succumb to the cravings to the surprise of no one that unfortunately cares about you.

You're also now a subscriber. And with that. I wish you and your business the best.
I have noticed and thank you.

I only wish the reason for the change was anything other than defending a fiend from consequences of his actions.

Actions that would have literally anyone else banned years ago.

But we can't have everything, can we?

@brutus79 @Dr JIM @biggerben69

Just a few observations here that I think are difficult to dispute about @janoshik

The analytical services offered by @janoshik have transformed the online AAS/PED-related harm reduction space for the better. Rapid, convenient, affordable, and widespread analysis by anyone who asked was largely a pipe dream before @janoshik. This is now possible.

As a result of this, he has arguably done more for AAS-related harm reduction than any other entity in the past 7 years.

The fact that he is profiting tremendously off of the community does not change that in the least. He identified a strong demand for important services where few viable options existed and was savvy and resourceful enough to find a legal way to offer them to the community.

I have no problem seeing such success rewarded financially. Altruism isn't necessary to improve harm reduction when his financial self-interest is close aligned with the harm reduction interests of the community.

Credit where credit is due.

AFAIK, there have only been 4 legal analytical testing labs over this period that could offer these services to the community.

I liked SIMEC early on but they have always been prohibitively expensive, had limited payment options, and eventually introduced several barriers that thwarted widespread adoption.

Lab4Tox and Chemtox were alternatives that are still used. However, limiting payment options to bank transfers is always going to be a problem in the AAS community.

This leaves @janoshik with a virtual monopoly. He satisfies and improves the shortcomings of the other three labs precisely because he caters to the AAS community (unlike the others).

Having said that, no one has to like @janoshik. You may not like his conduct or behavior on the forums. His maturity and professionalism may be lacking. I for one don't appreciate his sanctimonious, passive aggressive behavior and insults directed at me and the MESO forum any time he is attacked by other members.

But it's par for the course on this forum where vendors who offer products/services are encouraged to be scrutinized and held accountable by members. You shouldn't trust but verify... continually. This is crucial for anyone who offers products/services and probably even moreso for a vendor who has a monopoly.

Members are free to express their opinions of vendors and share their bad experiences, or even remind everyone of something shady that may have happened once over 7 years ago. Indeed, the forum is intended to be a permanent record of accountability over time.

I am only aware of one shady incident that happened seven years ago. I may not give that too much weight in the face of overwhelming contradictory evidence. But I will never fault others who do or discourage them from sharing this opinion.

Members regularly get pissed off at me for not banning vendors - as was the case when I was pressured to ban @janoshik many years ago.

Vendors regularly get pissed off at me for not stopping members from attacking them - especially for things that may have been the exception rather than the rule or happened once many years ago.

So, I'm not at all worried about pissing off everyone as a result of staying true to the forum's goals.

I might be deluded and mistaken, but I simply believe @brutus79 is getting a special treatment and have not been banned for offenses that would have had literally anybody else banned many years and offenses ago.

I feel the issue I'm having with child rape allusions has been made abundantly clear and can't see how it could have been missed and misinterpreted in good faith and thus no further input of mine feels necessary.

Last edited:
I feel the issue I'm having has been made abundantly clear and can't see how it could have been missed and misinterpreted in good faith and thus no further input of mine feels necessary.
Yeah, you want me to ban members who continue to bring up some shady thing you did 7 years ago.

You are seeking to justify this position by citing a tasteless analogy he made equating pedophilia with scamming. Ironically and disgustingly, you are doing this by repeatedly discussing pedophilic acts in explicit detail.

And probably realizing that you look just as bad as a result, you are referring to other objectionable posts made by him, again ironically, some 7+ years ago to justify a current ban.

Yeah, if he said any of that today under current rules, he would be banned. But suggesting he is getting special treatment by not retroactively applying current rules to past behavior is nothing more than your weak attempt to avoid accountability for your past behavior.

I didn't miss it at all.

In case you missed it, I addressed it in my previous post when I referred to your "sanctimonious, passive aggressive behavior and insults directed at me and the MESO forum".

Rather than lash out at me or go to such lengths to discredit members who continue to bring up this past shady behavior, perhaps you should just accept responsibility for this in a more professional manner every time it comes up.

Just my two cents. But what do I know. You're the one with lucrative monopoly. I am sure you think you know best.

you are referring to other objectionable posts made by him, again ironically, some 7+ years ago to justify a current ban.

Yeah, if he said any of that today under current rules, he would be banned.

Spousal rape allusion. 22 NOV 2023
I am face fucking your wife.

Graciously not threatening me with physical harm. 22 NOV 2023
I wouldn’t come up behind him and start off his hospital visit with a bottle upside the head

Just an analogy. 19 NOV 2023
You got caught with a five year old dick in your mouth. No matter how many times I call you a pedophile it will never lessen the accuracy of the statement.

Spousal rape allusion. 22 NOV 2023

Graciously not threatening me with physical harm. 22 NOV 2023

Pro tip: There's a report button on every post that you can notify moderators of potential rule violations. Click this to report.

Repeatedly whining and complaining about no action being taken and insulting me and the forum while failing to report specific infraction doesn't work so well.

Pro tip: There's a report button on every post that you can notify moderators of potential rule violations. Click this to report.

Repeatedly whining and complaining about no action being taken and insulting me and the forum while failing to report specific infraction doesn't work so well.
At the risk of sounding like a total bitch, I’ve absolutely been reporting the recent heinous comments Brutus has been making and not a thing has come of it. In fact, all I saw was moderators come in here and defend the person screaming heinous abusive shit. So…

At the risk of sounding like a total bitch, I’ve absolutely been reporting the recent heinous comments Brutus has been making and not a thing has come of it. In fact, all I saw was moderators come in here and defend the person screaming heinous abusive shit. So…
No, you haven't. You've only reported the tasteless analogy equating pedophilia with scamming. And no, you haven't seen me defend any "heinous abusive shit" either.

The first time I've been alerted to specific instances of sexual violence and implied violence against @janoship and members of his family was a few minutes ago.

"Threatening, inciting, glorifying, encouraging, imagining, implying, promoting violence or harm (including sexual violence against family members of forum users) is prohibited."

brutus and jano, maybe you guys should get a room and just fuck it out of each other already?

This thread is childish and ridiculous BS over drama that predates most people's time on this forum. Give it a rest.

No, you haven't. You've only reported the tasteless analogy equating pedophilia with scamming. And no, you haven't seen me defend any "heinous abusive shit" either.

The first time I've been alerted to specific instances of sexual violence and implied violence against @janoship and members of his family was a few minutes ago.

"Threatening, inciting, glorifying, encouraging, imagining, implying, promoting violence or harm (including sexual violence against family members of forum users) is prohibited."
Are green tagged names not moderators? I apologize if I misremember the ranks (I swear I thought they were the ones who respond to reports). I was not accusing you but BigBen of defending people making heinous statements.

And I thought I reported the violent comments too, but perhaps those stalled on me (been having vpn issues).

Last edited:
Are green tagged names not moderators? I apologize if I misremember the ranks (I swear I thought they were the ones who respond to reports). I was not accusing you but BigBen of defending people making heinous statements.

And I thought I reported the violent comments too, but perhaps those stalled on me (been having vpn issues).
Millard's the owner of this forum and it's his house his rules basically and he has very simple but very good rules. Also there are really no mods here and it's Millard that can swing the big stick when there's a problem and he has to step in.

To me this thread has pretty much run its course...and wonder where @mands has been as he hasn't been around in a while and perhaps life caught up with him.