Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

That sucks bro!

I've been pinning Jet Tren A and have even been trying my less often pinned painful spots and haven't had an issue. Did biceps and calves this week with only slight tenderness. 0.5ml at a time so it's not a lot of volume of oil. Maybe that's why I am getting no PIP?
I had no PIP from jets tren a either. Maybe OP has an allergy or is sensitive to something in the mix.

I had no PIP from jets tren a either. Maybe OP has an allergy or is sensitive to something in the mix.

Some people don't tolerate mct oil very well so I'm wondering if that's the issue in his case, but no idea as he is yet to respond.

I'm considering brewing a few of the more popular items in CSO or SSO as well to avoid situations like this.

Some people don't tolerate mct oil very well so I'm wondering if that's the issue in his case, but no idea as he is yet to respond.

I'm considering brewing a few of the more popular items in CSO or SSO as well to avoid situations like this.
I’ve never pinned before in my life before getting gear from Jet. Having everything in MCT oil, BA, and BB was the big reason I chose Jet. I’m doing SubQ though, and I’m a fat fuck doing trt+, never feel anything pinning besides the needle going in. (Just an observation)

I’ve never pinned before in my life before getting gear from Jet. Having everything in MCT oil, BA, and BB was the big reason I chose Jet. I’m doing SubQ though, and I’m a fat fuck doing trt+, never feel anything pinning besides the needle going in. (Just an observation)
100% no pip sub q, and iv done and do 1cc 3x a week. Iv even done vids lol a few guys thought it was impossible so i did a vid shooting my ass sub q lol needless to say they were impressed, probably because of my nice ass.

100% no pip sub q, and iv done and do 1cc 3x a week. Iv even done vids lol a few guys thought it was impossible so i did a vid shooting my ass sub q lol needless to say they were impressed, probably because of my nice ass.

Dem cheeks probably look like 2 big ol buffalo squished together lol :D:p

I got a very very bad reaction to the MCT OIL and Jet Labs helped me out through it, I really appreciate his empathy to his customers even in those unfair situation, you wouldn't see that in a different lab.

extreme vouch...

I got a very very bad reaction to the MCT OIL and Jet Labs helped me out through it, I really appreciate his empathy to his customers even in those unfair situation, you wouldn't see that in a different lab.

extreme vouch...
That's because you can count his customers on one hand.

extreme vouch...
I’m curious as to what a “bad reaction” to a carrier oil looks/feels like?

I’m curious as to what a “bad reaction” to a carrier oil looks/feels like?
I pinned my lat. My back was so inflated in for a week, and now it still didnt change, absolut horrible pain, didint go down, my whole lat is red and inflamed.

nothing worked. i took advils, everything and nothing. cant even move my left arm or sleep or do anything. when i use GSO oil I get none of that, worse case a day pip but what I got from MCT Oil is nowhere near a pip, literally felt like I teared my lats.

over a week now and still didint go down lol, got a doctor appointement this friday for it

I pinned my lat. My back was so inflated in for a week, and now it still didnt change, absolut horrible pain, didint go down, my whole lat is red and inflamed.

nothing worked. i took advils, everything and nothing. cant even move my left arm or sleep or do anything. when i use GSO oil I get none of that, worse case a day pip but what I got from MCT Oil is nowhere near a pip, literally felt like I teared my lats.

over a week now and still didint go down lol, got a doctor appointement this friday for it
sounds like a subq leak, too. I wonder if you'd have the same experience if you pinned your delt or an other leaner and easier straight IM area

sounds like a subq leak, too. I wonder if you'd have the same experience if you pinned your delt or an other leaner and easier straight IM area
What do you mean by this? Missing the muscle and accidentally pinning it all subQ? I’m just curious cuz I had an incident in the past with good clean gear (other lab) where I pinned ventroglutes and I had pain and swelling go all the way into my lower back for 2 weeks. Was terrible. Wasn’t sure what caused it cause it was clean pip free gear I was regularly using and it Went away on its own. Was not jet gear

What do you mean by this? Missing the muscle and accidentally pinning it all subQ? I’m just curious cuz I had an incident in the past with good clean gear (other lab) where I pinned ventroglutes and I had pain and swelling go all the way into my lower back for 2 weeks. Was terrible. Wasn’t sure what caused it cause it was clean pip free gear I was regularly using and it Went away on its own. Was not jet gear
Yeah fairly common as oil gets thinner. MCT and M840 are more prone than GSO/CSO etc.. Not necessarily pinning it ALL subq but it'll run fast sometimes if its not right in the muscle belly. Common to have the pain/discomfort literally go with gravity, so you pin your VG and you'll feel it as low as you knee almost, and its a very superficial pain.

I don't think I've ever had a subq leak pinning delts, likely because all it takes is a 1/2 needle and most people don't hold much if any fat in their delts so you're right into the muscle.

Yeah fairly common as oil gets thinner. MCT and M840 are more prone than GSO/CSO etc.. Not necessarily pinning it ALL subq but it'll run fast sometimes if its not right in the muscle belly. Common to have the pain/discomfort literally go with gravity, so you pin your VG and you'll feel it as low as you knee almost, and its a very superficial pain.

I don't think I've ever had a subq leak pinning delts, likely because all it takes is a 1/2 needle and most people don't hold much if any fat in their delts so you're right into the muscle.

Sounds like that was exactly what happened to me. I was really confused how the pain slowly moved away from the injection site. Would all the gear still absorb at that point?
Again this was not jet gear

Last edited:
Sounds like that was exactly what happened to me. I was really confused how the pain slowly moved away from the injection site. Would all the gear still absorb at that point?
Again this was not jet gear
I don't think there are any studies on that kind of thing but I tend to lean towards if the gear is injected below the skin it'll end up being absorbed. I'm sure some smart ass can come along and say "WELL WHAT ABOUT IF YOU INJECT IN THE CARTILAGE OF YOUR EAR WHERE THERES NO BLOODFLOW?"

I wouldn't really blame the gear or lab for it. thinner oils have their convenience factors and they can also have their own little annoyances. Any time someone says they want to do subq only pins I first:

1. ask: why are you such a bitch, but then
2. suggest a thicker oil like CSO/GSO as they're typically just more comfortable SubQ than thin oils. But anyone who has ever had to draw 3cc from different vials or pin ED knows it's a lot less annoying using a thin oil and a nice comfy tiny needle.

I've been making nice progress with Jets test 500 test blend and deca alongside 40 mg of dbol. I'm up 30 pounds and lean. Strength is phenomenal as well as overall sense of well being. I used to get heartburn from dbol but for whatever reason I'm tolerating this much better.

I've been making nice progress with Jets test 500 test blend and deca alongside 40 mg of dbol. I'm up 30 pounds and lean. Strength is phenomenal as well as overall sense of well being. I used to get heartburn from dbol but for whatever reason I'm tolerating this much better.

The dbol caps contain beet root powder so that's probably why you're experiencing less heartburn.

Just wanted to say here that my experience with Jet has been great, Jet has and will go above and beyond to make sure his clients are happy and satisfied. He is quick to reply, giving input as well as cycle advice. There was an issue I ran into so of course I thought I’d let him know for his own knowledge and he made sure and did what he could to make sure it was resolved. Top notch customer service! It is great to know we have such a reliable source that can be relied on. Very happy with the products so far. Looking forward to many more cycles and gains to come made with Jet!

Just wanted to say here that my experience with Jet has been great, Jet has and will go above and beyond to make sure his clients are happy and satisfied. He is quick to reply, giving input as well as cycle advice. There was an issue I ran into so of course I thought I’d let him know for his own knowledge and he made sure and did what he could to make sure it was resolved. Top notch customer service! It is great to know we have such a reliable source that can be relied on. Very happy with the products so far. Looking forward to many more cycles and gains to come made with Jet!
Now wipe your chin off cum guzzler. But thank you for this completely useless review.This is what one can be expected from Jets customers. Pitiful