Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Figured I’d post a progress pic, first pic is my girlfriend and I taken in October, you can see how small I am. I then started a trt dose in November and just started a summer blast this week. The second photo was taken yesterday March 28. CC109965-8350-4F8A-B4F6-E44FC701D5AC.jpeg0E8AC3FE-04A9-45B8-B8A7-79BAF6F805A8.jpeg

Damn. Quite the progress for only 5 months. Somebody's got their shit together! Good job!
Thanks! Figured it was time to get back into fitness after taking 5 years off. Just got back into it as if I never stopped, trained hard, tracked my food. Let my genetics, and muscle memory do the rest, and of course once I added 150mg of test that gave me a nice boost! So looking forward to the blast I’ll be running right through summer!

Ok since someone else posted progress pics I'll add a little snippet. 6'3 @ 240 lbs

Screenshot_20211230-164832__01__02.jpg

Yes my core sucks no abs I'm working on it.

If theres ever a green tape shortage in the world, thank jets.

Another order shipped, unfortunately i have to take the rest of the day off because my fingers hurt from removing green tape .

If theres ever a green tape shortage in the world, thank jets.

Another order shipped, unfortunately i have to take the rest of the day off because my fingers hurt from removing green tape .
While you take the day off you should film a PSA for RSI’s from steroid packaging removal.