Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Just grabbed a few more bottles of NPP for my 5th order off Jet. Nothing but good experiences with the man. This NPP is fucking nice. What a great compound. I get on really well on nandrolone

28 yrs old and can't get it up? Congrats and happy bday lol
When you’ve got insatiable chicks the meat starts getting a little worn out after a couple rounds my man. You may learn that some day.

Being on multiple antidepressants for PTSD among many other things doesn’t help either :p

Ain't nothing worse that popping ED meds and then not getting any action :oops: :confused::(
Quarters definitely dropped the BP a couple points too, I don’t even know what would happen if I took a full 20mg. I’d need more than a belt and waistband to keep that thing tucked away.

When you’ve got insatiable chicks the meat starts getting a little worn out after a couple rounds my man. You may learn that some day.

Being on multiple antidepressants for PTSD among many other things doesn’t help either :p
He’ll never understand because he’s a 100% catcher - never needs to get an erection.

I can see why you're a mess. Hey my head is all fucked up so I should take steroids. Pure genius right here, complete diot!
Says the meth junkie. Oh that’s right, you don’t use gear, you only troll on a forum about gear that you don’t use. Move along CdnGay.

I fucking love how many cunts here think they are gatekeepers to steroids when it comes to mental health. Like they somehow have the knowledge or experience to even judge a person’s choices to use gear when they clearly don’t.

Ok gentleman new batch of testing is in. I'll be making slight adjustments to formulas to make numbers more precise and I'll have more testing soon.

Thank you :)

Test Report #19794.pngTest Report #19795.pngTest Report #19796.pngTest Report #19797.png

The current Jet collection (plus a couple old syn test vials from a friend).
Tried the test suspension just this morning, no clogging on a 29g, a little bit but not nearly as bad as forums lead me to believe and the PWO effect was crazy.
Cant wait for the long esters to kick in

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43