Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

@Jet think you could brew up some tren a 200? I’m not sure if it would hold or not, I’m not well versed in brewing whatsoever. But I know myself and other members would be interested in it! Especially us guys who use more tren than we should lol.. just a thought!

@Jet think you could brew up some tren a 200? I’m not sure if it would hold or not, I’m not well versed in brewing whatsoever. But I know myself and other members would be interested in it! Especially us guys who use more tren than we should lol.. just a thought!

It's doable.

Why on God's green earth would anyone need 200mg tren ace?

I think im too old for this conversation, hear i am thinkin 75mg a week to 100mg a week of tren and you guys hear wanting to pin 200mg a day. Im out fak that that shit.

I do have a question, about brewing and holding though? Some of these products made that are higher concentrations, does that effect the products shelf life? Like with gso, you can see it when it goes to shit, can you see mct when it goes bad? Like its clear so how do you ensure your stuff is good if it sits for awhile etc. What are the tall tail signs your mct gear is bad.

I think im too old for this conversation, hear i am thinkin 75mg a week to 100mg a week of tren and you guys hear wanting to pin 200mg a day. Im out fak that that shit.

I do have a question, about brewing and holding though? Some of these products made that are higher concentrations, does that effect the products shelf life? Like with gso, you can see it when it goes to shit, can you see mct when it goes bad? Like its clear so how do you ensure your stuff is good if it sits for awhile etc. What are the tall tail signs your mct gear is bad.

Honestly I've never seen gear go bad and higher mg gear could possibly crash if not brewed correctly, but there's no reason it would go bad faster or easier.

Degradation of hormone to some degree is totally plausible given sub optimal storage conditions, but if items are stored at room temp out of direct light they should be good for many, many years.

I've used 10 year old Watson test-cyp in the past as well as old vet grade and ugl items and never had any issues so unless you're setting aside vials for your grandkids I wouldn't worry lol.

And if any injectable solutions were to "go bad" I'd imagine a little heat and refiltering into fresh vials would remedy the situation.

I'm also speaking of unopened vials of course!

I get that for something like primo, but how much tren is someone pinning that they are worried about volume. Also if you are running tren you likely or shouldn't be running a pile of gear on top of it.

I imagine it's more about less volume per injection and less about being able to run ridiculous amounts and yah folks should be smart regarding tren use.

I'm running currently Jet's Tren at 50mg ED and there hasn't ever been a time when I wished I was pinning less oil. Maybe if someone was running a gram or 2 of test would they want less oil to preserve pin spots but with Tren? Really?

I get that for something like primo, but how much tren is someone pinning that they are worried about volume. Also if you are running tren you likely or shouldn't be running a pile of gear on top of it.
Just think, with 200mg tren you could change your name from 3ml to 1/2ml lololol :D seriously though im surprised you wouldn't be excited hear your a legend you should be fuck yeh ill take that!!! Lol

Will that hold with just ba and bb? I don’t know a whole lot about brewing as far as how high concentrations can go before having to add EO and Guiacol and such.

I'm fairly certain it won't require super solvents.

Does Tren A hold in MCT without guaiacol or EO at 100mg/mL?

150mg/ml without super solvents is no issue so 100mg/ml easily with just ba/bb.