Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Wtf are u smoking? This is inside the package and its domestic Canada lol they dont open parcels hear.
I live in Canada and know that domestic Canada is pretty secure. However, CP is a shit show and I wouldn’t be surprised if they start subbing out their work to private couriers soon which do indeed open packages. If you don’t think this gets watched by RCMP then you my friend need to fall back or continue to be the low hanging fruit.

I live in Canada and know that domestic Canada is pretty secure. However, CP is a shit show and I wouldn’t be surprised if they start subbing out their work to private couriers soon which do indeed open packages. If you don’t think this gets watched by RCMP then you my friend need to fall back or continue to be the low hanging fruit.
These guys are not out there opening packages looking for green fucking tape, because they seen it on meso.

Garuntee theres police on all forums. Don't care who subs it out, there not opening mail by the thousands to look for ugl steriods.

I get that for something like primo, but how much tren is someone pinning that they are worried about volume. Also if you are running tren you likely or shouldn't be running a pile of gear on top of it.

Volume..Most people aren’t pinning just tren ace unless they’re retarded. I’m always looking for ways to get volume down. With test and other compounds as well it gets up there pretty fast. His test 500 is great for that with minimal pip. I wish I could find higher milligram NPP and deca. He also specifically mentioned it’s for ppl that run higher amounts of gear

Volume..Most people aren’t pinning just tren ace unless they’re retarded. I’m always looking for ways to get volume down. With test and other compounds as well it gets up there pretty fast. His test 500 is great for that with minimal pip. I wish I could find higher milligram NPP and deca. He also specifically mentioned it’s for ppl that run higher amounts of gear

Sometime in the near future I'll be including high mg deca, npp, eq, tren-e, mast-e to my list and 150mg/ml tren-ace will be ready in a few weeks.

I'll still carry regular dosed injects of course and most likely do a separate line with CSO as the carrier as well to give everyone a better selection to choose from as not everyone likes/tolerates mct oil.

Pin long esters everyday lol kickstart with short in there too?

Pinning long esters ED kinda defeats the purpose of running long estered gear don’t u think

Not at all. Ed pinning offers the most stable blood levels and low volume daily shots with slin pins won't create a buildup of scar tissue like multiple cc shots using 25g or larger pins.

Last edited:
Not at all. Ed pinning offers the most stable blood levels and low volume daily shots with slin pins won't create a buildup of scar tissue like multiple cc shots using 25g or larger pins.

Seriously why would you ask a question like that in open forum!?
Idk sorry brother, can It be deleted? Shit man I'm green to this i should just not say anything at all :/

This.

just received my 5th shipment from jet and immediately pinned 2cc NPP 1cc T500 in my ass cheek. Went in smooth as per usual. I have a new technique to get past the green tape in under 30 mins thats been working the last couple times . Just get the sharpest knife u have and aggressively saw it in half like a butcher

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts