Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Okay, friends. Hopefully this will lighten the mood here for a few day's and we can have a little fun.

Below is my completely original and not stolen idea of using cereal. Each piece was counted by hand and placed into this Walmart family heirloom vase.

Each user gets 1 guess per day and the contest runs until Sunday at midnight EST.

For the record, those are sweet and delicious Corn Pops you're gazing at, filled flush with the top of the vase.

There is no trickery involved, such as placing something large in the center to take up space or anything like that.

Unless @Jet Labs objects we'll use his original idea for winner placing.

First place winner= $250 store credit
Second place winner= $100 store credit
Third place winner= 1 free product of choice.

Good luck.

I'll guess 704 cornpops

Okay, friends. Hopefully this will lighten the mood here for a few day's and we can have a little fun.

Below is my completely original and not stolen idea of using cereal. Each piece was counted by hand and placed into this Walmart family heirloom vase.

Each user gets 1 guess per day and the contest runs until Sunday at midnight EST.

For the record, those are sweet and delicious Corn Pops you're gazing at, filled flush with the top of the vase.

There is no trickery involved, such as placing something large in the center to take up space or anything like that.

Unless @Jet Labs objects we'll use his original idea for winner placing.

First place winner= $250 store credit
Second place winner= $100 store credit
Third place winner= 1 free product of choice.

Good luck.
these don't look like regulation sized corn pops. You repping no name brand?