Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Yeah cuz none of the 4 proven Cdn labs don't have primo right now. lol Enjoy the wait moron.

That sounds soooo super cool man. SMH lol
It's my money shitforbrains. I'll decide where and with whom I'll spend it. So you can fuck right off.
When it's in stock I'll do another contest and the main prize will be a few vials of the primo goodness stuffed inside a mug :) How's that sound brother?
Sounds legit bro! Serious question though, what is WITH this dude? Why does he have such a hard-on for you?

Yeah cuz none of the 4 proven Cdn labs don't have primo right now. lol Enjoy the wait moron.

That sounds soooo super cool man. SMH lol
Bitches about brand...

...Continues to bump thread about brand

And he calls us the morons.

Anyways my ordered showed, will be posting shortly

It's my money shitforbrains. I'll decide where and with whom I'll spend it. So you can fuck right off.

Sounds legit bro! Serious question though, what is WITH this dude? Why does he have such a hard-on for you?

No idea lol.

Just got my split order with a buddy. Posting up a few picks for you guys to judge for yourselves. Figured all labs start somewhere and jets has always been a solid member of the community.

Fill lines look damn perfect. Oil looks crisp. Mug is sexy. Labels are a tad uneven so clear indicator that it's terrible gear. Ordering was easy and had my tracking same day.

I decided to just grab the more common shit that i was planning to run shortly anyways. Can't go wrong with a lil test, dbol, tren, or tbol. All fairly easy to feel if they're working compounds as well.

Attachments

• 20211015_141438.jpg
    20211015_141438.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 65
  • 20211015_141630.jpg
    20211015_141630.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 65
  • 20211015_141548.jpg
    20211015_141548.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
Your second post ?? Jesus christ :rolleyes: Keep it up Jetson
Mate, you’re just trolling. You’re bringing nothing to the table here whatsoever.

You haven’t even asked one single question of Jets, just thrown shit & snide digs.

I’m all for vetting sources & holding them to account, but this is just utter bollocks.

Meso really does not need another self-appointed CdnGuy style “vigilante hero” to police “drug dealer scumbags” on the forum.

Just got my split order with a buddy. Posting up a few picks for you guys to judge for yourselves. Figured all labs start somewhere and jets has always been a solid member of the community.

Fill lines look damn perfect. Oil looks crisp. Mug is sexy. Labels are a tad uneven so clear indicator that it's terrible gear. Ordering was easy and had my tracking same day.

I decided to just grab the more common shit that i was planning to run shortly anyways. Can't go wrong with a lil test, dbol, tren, or tbol. All fairly easy to feel if they're working compounds as well.

It was a pleasure brother and I hope you will keep me in mind next time you need to do some shopping lol.

Also those pictures are damn good ;)