Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Lets just forget about serious questions for this pitiful start up. Customers gettin their shit tested. Nah just retards guessing numbers for vials of God knows what...bravo gents. lol

a55.jpg

all these 2021 100 post kids talking mad shit about jet just sounding like parrots from every other source thread trying to be cool
Jets been around the block and contributed a shit ton. id definitely have no problem trying out & trusting his gear. funds are a bit tight right now but I’ll def be trying his shit soon
who the fuck is @GohomeOrLift

My name is gohomeorlift and i have a vagina, my dad works at northernunicorns and he also has a vagina and a puppy named skippy.

View attachment 155159
Im impressed, ill give you a haha emoji, you finally brought something to this thread, this was a hilarious picture of you.

Ok 2 questions.

1. If this was such a pitiful intro then point us towards your choice of intros please.

2. Since your all about knockin threads and members on meso for testing , could you please provide all the tests you have ran since your stay on meso.

Ill edit this, and say that since your so good at collecting threads from all the members hear it should be a cakewalk for you to show us all your testing threads.

Ill be waiting. @GohomeOrLift

Last edited:
all these 2021 100 post kids talking mad shit about jet just sounding like parrots from every other source thread trying to be cool
Jets been around the block and contributed a shit ton. id definitely have no problem trying out & trusting his gear. funds are a bit tight right now but I’ll def be trying his shit soon
who the fuck is @GohomeOrLift
If I wanted to be "cool" I'd be sucking cock like the rest of you twinks.

Lets just forget about serious questions for this pitiful start up. Customers gettin their shit tested. Nah just retards guessing numbers for vials of God knows what...bravo gents. lol

By all means place an order and send for testing :)

View attachment 155159
To be fair, I’ve used some of his stuff for many months now and can say it’s good, so there goes your theory on retards playing a guessing game for god knows what.. we’re retards playing guessing games for testosterone

If I wanted to be "cool" I'd be sucking cock like the rest of you twinks.
Why did you ignore Harleys inquiry? Any serious inquiries you ignore.

How did all labs start up and how much testing have you provided? Or are you literally just a dipshit who's credibility is declining with every post.

Now I haven't posted testing. But I've ran pareto, syn, inno, and some matrix/Citadel. Meaning I have first hand experience with all of those, so I chose to try jets. I'm going for my 2nd pin today. No pip, everything feels good. Libido is definitely up from my cruise, likely the tren A. Will keep posting even if it's just to make you look like even more of a fuckwad

@Rottendog in another thread you were asked if you were in the USA, by Jets of all people, and you replied:

Nope, USA. Can't even find a doc in my area right now. They're all "not taking new patients" around here, and when they are most of them are complete assholes. It look me like 5 years to find my old doc, who was super cool and helpful, but retired.

Maybe there's a way to work it through urgent care. Probably worth a shot.

Have you since moved to Canada? This contest is for Canadian citizens, hence the Canadian Domestic part in the title of the thread.

Please let me know what's up so i can update my list of guesses.

@Rottendog in another thread you were asked if you were in the USA, by Jets of all people, and you replied:

Have you since moved to Canada? This contest is for Canadian citizens, hence the Canadian Domestic part in the title of the thread.

Please let me know what's up so i can update my list of guesses.

No, sorry, just fucking around.

I posted earlier in this thread that I'm in the US, too.