Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Disclaimer so I don't get DQ'd.

I am Canadian, and I have a place in Canada, but I also have a place in the PRC and split my time between the two lol. Currently overseas (go Covid) but hopefully heading home soon.

Just an FYI.

Disclaimer so I don't get DQ'd.

I am Canadian, and I have a place in Canada, but I also have a place in the PRC and split my time between the two lol. Currently overseas (go Covid) but hopefully heading home soon.

Just an FYI.

i don't see an issue with that. If you're one of the top 3, as long as you collect your winnings via a Canadian address it's all good... Unless @Jet Labs want's to ship to China? You'll have to ask him about that though. :D

i don't see an issue with that. If you're one of the top 3, as long as you collect your winnings via a Canadian address it's all good... Unless @Jet Labs want's to ship to China? You'll have to ask him about that though. :D

Yah I won't be sending anything to China aside from a "Thank you for the covid" card lol. Within Canada all good ;)

Guys have me getting all emotional now. I tear just rolled down my cheek.

The Covid thing is good times. Being a big white guy over here when it all went down, man...the shit I went though. Police always stopping me, local places not letting me in, people pointing and moving to the other side of the street...solid times man. A group of people once tried to kick me out of my own place lol.

Guys have me getting all emotional now. I tear just rolled down my cheek.

The Covid thing is good times. Being a big white guy over here when it all went down, man...the shit I went though. Police always stopping me, local places not letting me in, people pointing and moving to the other side of the street...solid times man. A group of people once tried to kick me out of my own place lol.

CHINA, come for the acceptance......stay for the covid and oppression lol :rolleyes:

We get 4 guesses? Why did I only guess twice than? If it’s allowed I’ll put 802 and 666, if not I’m with my original two.

We get 4 guesses? Why did I only guess twice than? If it’s allowed I’ll put 802 and 666, if not I’m with my original two.

It was one guess per day. You're subject to the snooze and lose clause in article 3, section B of the Corn Pops guessing game contract. Our apologies.

Also of note, 666 has already been guessed.

Drum roll... It's that time, folks.

How many Corn Pops was i able to get into that vase? ... 1,032! Yes, 1,032. i thought i fucked up, so i actually counted those fuckers twice. Once going in and once coming out.

And the winners are:

1st - P#266 @Freakmidd - 862
2nd - P#320 @Laundrysoap - 825
3rd - P#342 @Cashton - 792

Thank you to everyone that participated.
i'll let @Jet Labs take it from here.

How many Corn Pops was i able to get into that vase? ... 1,032! Yes, 1,032. i thought i fucked up, so i actually counted those fuckers twice. Once going in and once coming out.

And the winners are:

Good game gents. Thanks @Jet Labs and @MisterSuperGod for putting this together.

And the winners are:

Great host, well done think you have a new job now lol

And the winners are:

Congratulations fellas :)

You guys can email me to claim your winnings.