Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Drum roll... It's that time, folks.

How many Corn Pops was i able to get into that vase? ... 1,032! Yes, 1,032. i thought i fucked up, so i actually counted those fuckers twice. Once going in and once coming out.

And the winners are:

1st - P#266 @Freakmidd - 862
2nd - P#320 @Laundrysoap - 825
3rd - P#342 @Cashton - 792

Thank you to everyone that participated.
i'll let @Jet Labs take it from here.

Congratulations fellas :)

You guys can email me to claim your winnings.

Thank you gentlemen!

Read the first line:

View attachment 155003

Then the follow up brought me back to life.

Will be interesting when the price is wright style guesses start happening. 657...658, 660 lol.

At least we get to see how many active Canadians are floating around.

Either way, Ill be waiting on the test/tren susp blend or a albuterol/rauwolscine/liothyronine sodium fat destruction cap miracle to happen lol.
Here's a poor segue. Speaking of

Rauwolscine, does anyone have a good recommendation? I went with Gorilla Minds because quite frankly, it was the only one I saw.

Funny how all the cock suckers got shit too say now lol Can't wait for JetSON's excuse for this. Tick tock...
We don’t all have the free time to spend our whole day frantically refreshing webpages and surfing multiple steroid boards to sift through posts. You could try getting a job?

You try so hard to be a big boy source buster, but you’re no BBBG. You haven’t posted anything that really warrants much of a response. You’re more “kid screaming desperately for attention” than detective.

Not only did Jetsons give out contact info to an American customer. He did it VIA PM!!!
Jetson you're a greasy little weasel and putting cdn customers at risk.

And this post proves how fucking dumb you are and completely miss the point lol Now fuck off squid.

The current situation that you have created is completely one sided as you can say whatever you want about me, twist everything I've said or will say and I have absolutely ZERO way to defend myself against your false accusations and I'm pretty sure everyone here can see this.

I have no way to stop you from saying anything negative about me so I'm going to do the only thing I can do and that's to focus on providing great products and great service and hope people judge me by my service to them and not by the slanderous and childish remarks and accusations you enjoy spreading.

Have a great day :)