Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I am not here to argue what is going on with that thread
Just saying it’s not the same guy

I don’t care if you don’t believe me

How did you get blocked prior to joining?

I'm not sure but see for yourself. Also you think I haven't seen you liking every post in that thread that's talking shit about me lol. You are clearly biased so why would I believe anything you say?

Screenshot_20211018-085347_Samsung Internet.jpg

They probably saw the handle with his lab name pending registration and denied it.

i agree. i believe it's two different people. The guy over there is too wordy in his replies. Our guy doesn't use as many words to get his shots in.
Ya two totally different styles

The guy he thinks it is …
Is much wiser than the fella on here

Ok perhaps I'm wrong about that, but it's still a baseless witch hunt full of lies and slander!

I'm not sure but see for yourself. Also you think I haven't seen you liking every post in that thread that's talking shit about me lol. You are clearly biased so why would I believe anything you say?

View attachment 155229
Now you are sounding like a complete fucking idiot.
I didn’t come here to fight with you ya stunned fuck. But ok
Here are the posts…
What are you crying about ya fucking chump?
A source should have thicker skin than this and not play a victim

I see two posts I liked:

1)
A lot of good quality people that have vouched for him? Please do tell who those guys are?. Are those all the guys he was sending freebies to, or were those the guys he sold to before he dropped his thread, which means he was soliciting prior to his thread which means he broke the rules there?
100 million percent this thread was posted by Jets/Winnipeg muscle. He’s a shit disturber.

2)
this is a review thread, and you posted a photo offering no review or commentary on this product.

Now you are sounding like a complete fucking idiot.
I didn’t come here to fight with you ya stunned fuck. But ok
Here are the posts…
What are you crying about ya fucking chump?
A source should have thicker skin than this and not play a victim

I see two posts I liked:

1)
A lot of good quality people that have vouched for him? Please do tell who those guys are?. Are those all the guys he was sending freebies to, or were those the guys he sold to before he dropped his thread, which means he was soliciting prior to his thread which means he broke the rules there?
100 million percent this thread was posted by Jets/Winnipeg muscle. He’s a shit disturber.

2)
this is a review thread, and you posted a photo offering no review or commentary on this product.

Well I guess I mistook someone else's likes for yours. I apologize for that.

And I'm playing victim by being upset about all this shit?

Ok then your buddies can just say whatever and I'll just sit here and not say anything......oh, but then if I do that I'll be a coward so instead I'll stick up for myself.....oh wait if I do that then I'm playing the victim.

Fuck outta here with your biased, no win scenario bullshit! :rolleyes:

Well I guess I mistook someone else's likes for yours. I apologize for that.

And I'm playing victim by being upset about all this shit?

Ok then your buddies can just say whatever and I'll just sit here and not say anything......oh, but then if I do that I'll be a coward so instead I'll stick up for myself.....oh wait if I do that then I'm playing the victim.

Fuck outta here with your biased, no win scenario bullshit! :rolleyes:
You get the fuck outta here with your crybaby bs.
Like I said I didn’t come here to fight with you, but now it’s on. You are such a passive aggressive little bitch.

what you think the AAS game is fair?
You been around right?
You think new unproven sources are gonna get a red carpet rolled out for them?
You don’t think guys that have a vested interest in lab A B or C are just gonna let you post up and no shit talking will happen?

You think you can be so retarded as to post a stock photo on CJM and won’t get shit on?!

I don’t think you are that stupid…so yes you little liberal twink
You are playing victim

Do you realize how stupid you sound arguing with me about what other people say?

I merely said it wasn’t the same person and you want to fight with me.

Get a grip fucko
I’m starting to doubt your sanity

You get the fuck outta here with your crybaby bs.
Like I said I didn’t come here to fight with you, but now it’s on. You are such a passive aggressive little bitch.

what you think the AAS game is fair?
You been around right?
You think new unproven sources are gonna get a red carpet rolled out for them?
You don’t think guys that have a vested interest in lab A B or C are just gonna let you post up and no shit talking will happen?

You think you can be so retarded as to post a stock photo on CJM and won’t get shit on?!

I don’t think you are that stupid…so yes you little liberal twink
You are playing victim

I never posted on cjm or signed off on it nor do I know who did, but I'm sure you know who did lol!

I never posted on cjm or signed off on it nor do I know who did, but I'm sure you know who did lol!
Again with stupidity
I don’t know shit about it ya stunned cunt.

I literally said it wasn’t the same person commenting in your thread.

you think there is some big back door talks about the massive threat jets labs is to the industry?

I highly doubt it. You need to stop flattering yourself.

don’t get what there is to argue here . Jet been here for a year helping people fix their brews and shit and showing he knows what the fuck he’s talking about
Now he’s taking what he’s good at and selling his shit at a super reasonable price to us and being transparent and professional about everything. Is that not exactly what u want in a source? people just love to talk shit. Half of it business tactics and other half of it just annoying fucks who saw real shitty sources get ripped apart here and wanna look cool.
It’s also hard to take any of you CJM cucks seriously. Get out of here with your cjm garbage lmao

don’t get what there is to argue here . Jet been here for a year helping people fix their brews and shit and showing he knows what the fuck he’s talking about
Now he’s taking what he’s good at and selling his shit at a super reasonable price to us and being transparent and professional about everything. Is that not exactly what u want in a source? people just love to talk shit. Half of it business tactics and other half of it just annoying fucks who saw real shitty sources get ripped apart here and wanna look cool.
It’s also hard to take any of you CJM cucks seriously. Get out of here with your cjm garbage lmao
Well if you read
I simply mentioned go home or lift isn’t affliction which he was insinuating…then he went off on some tangent being a passive aggressive bitch.

I am no cuck for any board
Anyone who knows me knows that is the truth

I thought it would be at least another few weeks before all the Canadian UGL political bullshit started.

Well if you read
I simply mentioned go home or lift isn’t affliction which he was insinuating…then he went off on some tangent being a passive aggressive bitch.

I am no cuck for any board
Anyone who knows me knows that is the truth

So you're all Switzerland up in this bitch eh :rolleyes:

Bravo you stupid fuck.
You bring zero knowledge to any board.
Not sure why you say I’m senile??
Is it because I have forgotten far more than you will ever know?

Broke as a joke fucking punk
Lol whatever you say old skipper.

Bravo you stupid fuck.
You bring zero knowledge to any board.
Not sure why you say I’m senile??
Is it because I have forgotten far more than you will ever know?

Broke as a joke fucking punk
Sorry, I won’t say you’re not super knowledgeable on aas. You’re just an ass in general.

I'm not this Affliction handle on CJM but damn Jetson you're even a bigger pos then I thought. Seems that guy has you all figured out. You're just a CB rebranded lab?!?! lmao This shit just gets better by the moment. And @Harley00 and @Jestopherson you two are clearly shills for this junk lab.

3ml, didn't come hear to fight, i just read all of this. So any lashes from 3ml are warrented.

He also is selective on what he likes, he is honest and gives a true opinion, regardless of what's going on.

I always considered him to be one of the protectors of meso.

@GohomeOrLift . I am not a shill , i am however interested in evidence, show me evidence of the cjm claims and my opinions can change hear quickly. If theres no such evidence, then all of this is a show to throw jets under the rug.

Its time to show evidence, so back up what your claiming.

3ml, didn't come hear to fight, i just read all of this. So any lashes from 3ml are warrented.

He also is selective on what he likes, he is honest and gives a true opinion, regardless of what's going on.

I always considered him to be one of the protectors of meso.

@GohomeOrLift . I am not a shill , i am however interested in evidence, show me evidence of the cjm claims and my opinions can change hear quickly. If theres no such evidence, then all of this is a show to throw jets under the rug.

Its time to show evidence, so back up what your claiming.
So how long did you know JetBoy was a shitty rebranded lab? Since you clearly defend him all the while claiming "I'm not defending this lab" lmao

So how long did you know JetBoy was a shitty rebranded lab? Since you clearly defend him all the while claiming "I'm not defending this lab" lmao
Prove it, and will be on the same page.

The re lable claim dosn't add up. I dont go along with it, but prove it and i will.

Myself im more concerned on if he was WM on cb. This would indicate i was lied to from jet. As he had claimed he wasn't on cb to me.

Prove this, and my opinions change.

Ither these claims are true, or iv had the wool pulled over my eyes, i have no problem sticking around to find out.

@GohomeOrLift you have no friends hear, if you prove this then you will have 1. Dont call me a shill again, as im most definitely not.