Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Prove it, and will be on the same page.

The re lable claim dosn't add up. I dont go along with it, but prove it and i will.

Myself im more concerned on if he was WM on cb. This would indicate i was lied to from jet. As he had claimed he wasn't on cb to me.

Prove this, and my opinions change.

Ither these claims are true, or iv had the wool pulled over my eyes, i have no problem sticking around to find out.

@GohomeOrLift you have no friends hear, if you prove this then you will have 1. Dont call me a shill again, as im most definitely not.

There is no proof as I'm not on cb nor have I been a reseller before or been a lab before!

I don't generally comment in Canadian threads but the limited interactions I've had with @3ml was him helping crush venom and his super shill. He's a solid member.

I don't generally comment in Canadian threads but the limited interactions I've had with @3ml was him helping crush venom and his super shill. He's a solid member.

To be fair I've had lots of people tell me that he's a fair guy/nice guy/helpful guy unless he doesn't like you!

That may be true but if getting shit on by members bothers you so much you probably shouldn't have chose to give up being one. The life of a source. Suck it up or don't.

That may be true but if getting shit on by members bothers you so much you probably shouldn't have chose to give up being one. The life of a source. Suck it up or don't.

Being shit on for bad t/a or crooked labels is understandable, but this shit is on a whole other level brother! I see your point though for sure.

To be fair I've had lots of people tell me that he's a fair guy/nice guy/helpful guy unless he doesn't like you!
Who ever said this is correct.
I can be a great guy.

If someone tries to put words in my mouth, Is a scumbag, liar, or just a generally stupid fuck then not so much.

Like I said I didn’t come here to fight.
You turned it into one, so….I guess you are stuck with me for a bit now.

I can be a great guy.

If someone tries to put words in my mouth, Is a scumbag, liar, or just a generally stupid fuck then not so much.

Well better you than the other guy I guess ;)

Order touchdown thanks @Jet Labs
6x tren susp 6x test susp 3x bold 3x tbol 4x sdrol and test prop n enenthate all looking good and professionnels, first pin 1cc test sus 1cc tren sus done pip for 10min and all good after

I'm not this Affliction handle on CJM but damn Jetson you're even a bigger pos then I thought. Seems that guy has you all figured out. You're just a CB rebranded lab?!?! lmao This shit just gets better by the moment. And @Harley00 and @Jestopherson you two are clearly shills for this junk lab.
Hmm not what I was expecting to sign in and see but alright. But okay, if you're implying I exchanged cash for goods and services. Then you're right dude.

You can come to whatever conclusion you'd like. What I say won't make a difference. However if you take one look at my post history you'll see purchases from multiple Canadian labs and even international sources. I feel that speaks for itself.

Alpha Yohimbine. Regular Yohimbine gives me the worst side effects. Supposedly Alpha is as powerful without as much of the sides.

JMO, but alpha yo is fucking brutal. Chills, runny nose, paranoia. I tolerate regular yo in large doses but alpha makes me a sad puppy. I have never heard anyone, even among stim junkies, say that alpha yo is more well tolerated. Among stim junkies there is a large group who will skip PWOs that contain alpha but can take grams of DMAA DMHA PEA etc.

JMO, but alpha yo is fucking brutal. Chills, runny nose, paranoia. I tolerate regular yo in large doses but alpha makes me a sad puppy. I have never heard anyone, even among stim junkies, say that alpha yo is more well tolerated. Among stim junkies there is a large group who will skip PWOs that contain alpha but can take grams of DMAA DMHA PEA etc.
I hope that won't be the case.

Prove it, and will be on the same page.

The re lable claim dosn't add up. I dont go along with it, but prove it and i will.

Myself im more concerned on if he was WM on cb. This would indicate i was lied to from jet. As he had claimed he wasn't on cb to me.

Prove this, and my opinions change.

Ither these claims are true, or iv had the wool pulled over my eyes, i have no problem sticking around to find out.

@GohomeOrLift you have no friends hear, if you prove this then you will have 1. Dont call me a shill again, as im most definitely not.
Jets isn’t Winnipeg muscle.. lmfao..

I can be a great guy.

Good, stay around for a while. Maybe you’ll get more people here to know you, instead of just the 3ml riders on the Canadian boards.

But you’re not active at all.. that was what I was talking about.
I was far more active a few years ago when the Canadian thread was very active. There were a lot of good members back then. Now it’s mostly morons like you.
This is well before your time.

So again, as usual you are talking out of your ass. I seriously don’t get your obsession with me??

I was far more active a few years ago when the Canadian thread was very active. There were a lot of good members back then. Now it’s mostly morons like you.
This is well before your time.

So again, as usual you are talking out of your ass. I seriously don’t get your obsession with me??
Honestly it was just a dig at how the Canadians ride your cock on the other boards, but here, we don’t even know who you are or that you know your shit. (Obviously I know you do because of the cdn boards)