Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

That means someone clearly put 1/4 of that vial to "good use."

Definitely attempted to. Me and Miglyol don't seem to get along. i can get away with .4 ml of the stuff, but If i increase to .5 ml i get some nasty PIP.

All it takes is that extra .1 ml to be the difference maker. i don't understand it.

Okay, friends. Hopefully this will lighten the mood here for a few day's and we can have a little fun.

Below is my completely original and not stolen idea of using cereal. Each piece was counted by hand and placed into this Walmart family heirloom vase.

Each user gets 1 guess per day and the contest runs until Sunday at midnight EST.

For the record, those are sweet and delicious Corn Pops you're gazing at, filled flush with the top of the vase.

There is no trickery involved, such as placing something large in the center to take up space or anything like that.

Unless @Jet Labs objects we'll use his original idea for winner placing.

First place winner= $250 store credit
Second place winner= $100 store credit
Third place winner= 1 free product of choice.

Good luck.
862 corn pops

If only I knew the diameter of the cylinder base, and the height of the cylinder. Then I could divide the base of the cylinder by two to find the radius. Then square the radius and multiply the result by its height and by pi…which I’d just round to 3 cause it narrows at the top a tad. Then divide the volume of the jar by the average volume of the average Corn Pop. Which would take a few samples to calculate. And I don’t have Corn Pops at home.
Now if they were marbles, 26% of the space would be air, but those Corn Pops fit together like puzzle pieces. And no I don’t have marbles at home either.

Baring all that math, today I think there is 654.

And ended. Someone already nailed it.
Read the first line:

giphy (1).gif

Then the follow up brought me back to life.

Will be interesting when the price is wright style guesses start happening. 657...658, 660 lol.

At least we get to see how many active Canadians are floating around.

Either way, Ill be waiting on the test/tren susp blend or a albuterol/rauwolscine/liothyronine sodium fat destruction cap miracle to happen lol.

If enough people watch football it would be fun to do a contest where we pick the winners of all of the games for a week. Whoever gets closes wins. Everyone picks the score of the Monday game and one other game as a tiebreaker.
Excuse me? Football in a thread pertaining to my icy homeland Canada? Hockey or bust!

I've never tried MCT oil so I'll be sure to put in an order eventually. Plus the fact that the only one complaining about you here is apparently a raging wokie -- that's equivalent to a vote in your favour.

If only I knew the diameter of the cylinder base, and the height of the cylinder. Then I could divide the base of the cylinder by two to find the radius. Then square the radius and multiply the result by its height and by pi…which I’d just round to 3 cause it narrows at the top a tad. Then divide the volume of the jar by the average volume of the average Corn Pop. Which would take a few samples to calculate. And I don’t have Corn Pops at home.
Now if they were marbles, 26% of the space would be air, but those Corn Pops fit together like puzzle pieces. And no I don’t have marbles at home either.

Baring all that math, today I think there is 654.

The gear whore blowin every Cdn lab lol

Post in thread 'SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.' SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Post in thread 'Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020' Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Post in thread 'GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive' GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Post in thread 'Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)' Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)

Lol those are all solid labs. If you linked to a post where he was giving naps a positive review then it would be different. Why such a big chip on your shoulder?