Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I'm now accepting Ethereum for those interested and CIM could possibly be an option in the near future as well :)

Order placed friday, and order received, yesterday, my opinion any lab that delivers under 10 days is fast , gave it 1 day because i wanted to pin the mct sub q, and give an opinion on that, i know some guys have said they dont like sub q with mct, so i finally gave mct a shot for my self everyone that knows me knows i praise sub q, i just prefer it for my lifestyle, so i Pinned 0.70ml VG no problem, the bounus was no heat with mct at all, i always heat gso, cso to pin as it pins alot better heated with no issues. So very happy with the turn out with mct , its super thin and , holy hell this stuff is clear.

So lets hit the presentation, honestly you nailed it, levels are spot on, and to be fair the shrink wrap thing is pretty fucking cool, is it important...likely not, but who doesn't like to open shit.... like something about opening something new that just makes you feel good, so it gives you that feeling of opening something new with each vial.

The mug is super cool, unfortunately my wife took it because it matches her kitchen aid mixer lol i told her shes gonna have to pose a titty pic for stealing it, will see i guess. Lol

I won't rant on, but well done and glad to see so much effort in a new lab starting out.

Thnx Jet labs.

PicsArt_10-14-03.05.04.jpgPicsArt_10-14-03.05.40.jpgPicsArt_10-14-03.07.23.jpgPicsArt_10-14-03.05.56.jpg

Order placed friday, and order received, yesterday, my opinion any lab that delivers under 10 days is fast , gave it 1 day because i wanted to pin the mct sub q, and give an opinion on that, i know some guys have said they dont like sub q with mct, so i finally gave mct a shot for my self everyone that knows me knows i praise sub q, i just prefer it for my lifestyle, so i Pinned 0.70ml VG no problem, the bounus was no heat with mct at all, i always heat gso, cso to pin as it pins alot better heated with no issues. So very happy with the turn out with mct , its super thin and , holy hell this stuff is clear.

So lets hit the presentation, honestly you nailed it, levels are spot on, and to be fair the shrink wrap thing is pretty fucking cool, is it important...likely not, but who doesn't like to open shit.... like something about opening something new that just makes you feel good, so it gives you that feeling of opening something new with each vial.

The mug is super cool, unfortunately my wife took it because it matches her kitchen aid mixer lol i told her shes gonna have to pose a titty pic for stealing it, will see i guess. Lol

I won't rant on, but well done and glad to see so much effort in a new lab starting out.

Thnx Jet labs.

View attachment 154988View attachment 154989View attachment 154990View attachment 154991
The gear whore blowin every Cdn lab lol

Post in thread 'SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.' SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Post in thread 'Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020' Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Post in thread 'GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive' GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Post in thread 'Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)' Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)

Post in thread 'SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.' SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Post in thread 'Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020' Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Post in thread 'GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive' GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Love to support meso, and its canadian labs, apprenttly i have good taste thank you for pointing it out.

You can gain alot by being respectful eh... as you can see iv always been honest and respectful. So again thnx for pointing that out, really made jets look good hear as well. Geez are you on the payroll .......

Wow so he's unbiased and will boost any lab with good service. Like he should. Way to reply to my other quotes. Or do i need to quote you 79 times first?

Thnx Jet labs.

View attachment 154988View attachment 154989View attachment 154990View attachment 154991
Alright... Now I need to get me a mug. They look pretty good.

You clearly have a lot of time on your hands.

Okay, friends. Hopefully this will lighten the mood here for a few day's and we can have a little fun.

Below is my completely original and not stolen idea of using cereal. Each piece was counted by hand and placed into this Walmart family heirloom vase.

Each user gets 1 guess per day and the contest runs until Sunday at midnight EST.

For the record, those are sweet and delicious Corn Pops you're gazing at, filled flush with the top of the vase.

There is no trickery involved, such as placing something large in the center to take up space or anything like that.

Unless @Jet Labs objects we'll use his original idea for winner placing.

First place winner= $250 store credit
Second place winner= $100 store credit
Third place winner= 1 free product of choice.

Good luck.

03.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, friends. Hopefully this will lighten the mood here for a few day's and we can have a little fun.

Below is my completely original and not stolen idea of using cereal. Each piece was counted by hand and placed into this Walmart family heirloom vase.

Each user gets 1 guess per day and the contest runs until Sunday at midnight EST.

For the record, those are sweet and delicious Corn Pops you're gazing at.

There is no trickery involved, such as placing something large in the center to take up space or anything like that.

Good luck.
Who gets the corn pop at the end of the game.... does the cool vase come with it also lol. Great trophy lol

My guess is. 180
Actually my wife guessed it for me, i sent her a pic

Ill do 365

For the record, those are sweet and delicious Corn Pops you're gazing at, filled flush with the top of the vase.

Good luck.

Thnx Jet labs.

You got a mug lol. That's a source I would like to buy from

Who gets the corn pop at the end of the game.... does the cool vase come with it also lol. Great trophy lol

My guess is. 180
Actually my wife guessed it for me, i sent her a pic

They will be finding a new home in my belly shortly. The vase is the nicest thing we own, so we're keeping that.

Ill do 365

You got a mug lol. That's a source I would like to buy from

You're not Canadian! As fun as it would be to have the masses taking a stab at this, it would be too risky to ask Jets to ship across the border if a US citizen won.

i have a used, 3/4 filled vial of Test Cyp in Miglyol 840 you can have as a consolation prize though.

Last edited:
How about a contest where everyone guesses gohomeorlift's next outlandish comment or speculation about me lol? The most ridiculous, far fetched, ubsurd reply wins.

How's that sound? ;)

Third place winner= 1 free product of choice

I know I'm late to the party, but I'll take a shot at this..

It's obvious that you're really just MSG's alter ego, and you're pissed because your failed lab(MSG Labs) was not able to sucker in enough fools. So now, you're trying to take advantage of the dumb ass Canadians by posting a bunch of fake reviews from shill accounts that you've created over the years for this exact purpose.. :p

You're not Canadian! As fun as it would be to have the masses taking a stab at this, it would be too risky to ask Jets to ship across the border if a US citizen won.

i have a used, 3/4 filled vial of Test Cyp in Miglyol 840 you can have as a consolation prize though.
Im only interested in the fyre mug