Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Nice first post retard...Jets resorting to shill accounts now.

Thank you cards and guessing games?!?!?! ROTFLMAO wow

Pfffffft I'm guessing that's you with doing that just so you can come here and harp on me.

Please go back to jerking off to hentia in your mom's basement ;)

Jet was great to deal with. Shipping was super quick. Labels look great although a few are a tad off. The shrink wrap and Thank You card is a really nice touch. Levels are all bang on. Checked Test E and it was at 10ml. The suspensions look great and mix easily when you shake them. Looking forward to trying them out. Will report back on PIP.

Not talking shit, at all, but did you just order one of everything?

You mean they both joined (Jets) 4 days apart 2 years ago you dumb fuck. Coincidence? lol

How many other people joined that same week?

Get Millard to check IP addresses for all I care cause all it's going to show is that YOU'RE the dumb fuck here bub ;)

You mean they both joined (Jets) 4 days apart 2 years ago you dumb fuck. Coincidence? lol
You think that he'd create an account 2 years in advance in preparation to shill without spending anytime building credibility on it? And you're calling me the dumb fuck. Well, if I'm ever in need of a spare chromosome I'll know where to look.

How many other people joined that same week?

Get Millard to check IP addresses for all I care cause all it's going to show is that YOU'RE the dumb fuck here bub ;)
You're a mickey mouse operation and your sales tactics are weak I've seen it all. Now go cry to Millard beta.

You think that he'd create an account 2 years in advance in preparation to shill without spending anytime building credibility on it? And you're calling me the dumb fuck. Well, if I'm ever in need of a spare chromosome I'll know where to look.
This is some funny fucking shit!!! Lol.

Sounds easy enough. Count me in.

How about a contest where everyone guesses gohomeorlift's next outlandish comment or speculation about me lol? The most ridiculous, far fetched, ubsurd reply wins.

How's that sound? ;)

First place winner= $250 store credit
Second place winner= $100 store credit
Third place winner= 1 free product of choice

Last edited:
How about a contest where everyone guesses gohomeorlift's next outlandish comment or speculation about me lol? The most ridiculous, far fetched, ubsurd reply wins.

How's that sound? ;)

First place winner= $250 store credit
Second place winner= $100 store credit
Third place winner= 1 free product of choice
Yeah MSG cuz we've never seen anything more outlandish then a 2 bit bathtub brewer trying to make a quick buck. Uproven, shill accounts ,selling gear via pm. So creative and new lol Oh wait that's right this is Meso , we've seen 100x morre outlandish shit then this rookie.:rolleyes:

Yeah MSG cuz we've never seen anything more outlandish then a 2 bit bathtub brewer trying to make a quick buck. Uproven, shill accounts ,selling gear via pm. So creative and new lol Oh wait that's right this is Meso , we've seen 100x morre outlandish shit then this rookie.:rolleyes:
Fuck I was just going to guess that..

...does that mean he's the winner??

Sick, man.

You've been good to me here and helped me out with a few issues. The next time I need to stock up for a blast, I will definitely order through you.