Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

If you mix the tren suspension with test suspension there's honestly very little pip and the workouts will be ridiculously good :p

Yeah, that had been my experience with TNE in oil. Either way it's cool you're producing something not many people have access to.

Bro I use to work with at risk teenagers so dealing with you is easier than eating ice cream lol and by all means please keep bumping my thread up lol :)
From trying to help kids to a internet drug dealer. Slow clap! I feel sorry for those kids you scumbag

Yeah, that had been my experience with TNE in oil. Either way it's cool you're producing something not many people have access to.

I'm actually considering making test and tren no ester in oil as well, but that would require EO/GUAIACOL and in my experience guys would rather use a low pip suspension with zero super solvents than oil based gear with super solvents.

I may just do a trial run and if the demand is there then that will be the determining factor.

I'm actually considering making test and tren no ester in oil as well, but that would require EO/GUAIACOL

Huh, yeah, I guess I hadn't considered that. IME the TNE in oil was no worse than test P as far as PIP went. But I get PIP from absolutely everything, anyway, so sometimes it's hard for me to compare unless it's crippling.

In any case I thought it was cool seeing the suspensions available, I was just curious about how many people really use them. Sounds like plenty.

Huh, yeah, I guess I hadn't considered that. IME the TNE in oil was no worse than test P as far as PIP went. But I get PIP from absolutely everything, anyway, so sometimes it's hard for me to compare unless it's crippling.

In any case I thought it was cool seeing the suspensions available, I was just curious about how many people really use them. Sounds like plenty.
Why not consider anything that gives you major pip, to sub q that oil. Zero pip sub q. And iv pinned up to 1cc, but mainly stick with right around the 0.70ml or less and inject Vg.

As far as suspensions, im not sure if this is good to sub q or not? Anyone try that.

Im actually curious to give mct a try sub q, as i usally do have a small process of heating my oils for a few min so they inject smooth when im doing high amounts, likely may be able to avoid that step with mct.

Why not consider anything that gives you major pip, to sub q that oil. Zero pip sub q. And iv pinned up to 1cc, but mainly stick with right around the 0.70ml or less and inject Vg.

As far as suspensions, im not sure if this is good to sub q or not? Anyone try that.

Im actually curious to give mct a try sub q, as i usally do have a small process of heating my oils for a few min so they inject smooth when im doing high amounts, likely may be able to avoid that step with mct.
I did sub q with test e in mct for a little while.. I wasn't a fan.. it would knot up pretty good .5ml and up.. .1-.3 worked best as in sub q feeling .. I had redness forst few shots then went away.. u just wasn't a fan of sub q period. Mct being thinner then most oils I believe is better for sub q since it disperses faster..

I'm actually considering making test and tren no ester in oil as well, but that would require EO/GUAIACOL and in my experience guys would rather use a low pip suspension with zero super solvents than oil based gear with super solvents.

I may just do a trial run and if the demand is there then that will be the determining factor.
I had 2 vials of a test base tren base sdrol.. oil guaiacol so on ..loved it.. another I had was test tren and nandrolone base.. and one with test tren m1t..that was nice.. I don't mind super solvents in pwo personally..not using alot of oil and its only 3-4 days a week.. never used any water suspension yet..pwo blends are fun and work

I had 2 vials of a test base tren base sdrol.. oil guaiacol so on ..loved it.. another I had was test tren and nandrolone base.. and one with test tren m1t..that was nice.. I don't mind super solvents in pwo personally..not using alot of oil and its only 3-4 days a week.. never used any water suspension yet..pwo blends are fun and work

Water bases pre workout hit WAY harder and 1ml test/1ml tren 45 minutes pre workout and I promise you will have the best workout ever especially if you carb up before hand.

Water bases pre workout hit WAY harder and 1ml test/1ml tren 45 minutes pre workout and I promise you will have the best workout ever especially if you carb up before hand.
I'll have to try it out.. I heard fee stories about issues with water and I kinda stayed away but that was from an old crew ..things have gotten alot better in my opinion

I'll have to try it out.. I heard fee stories about issues with water and I kinda stayed away but that was from an old crew ..things have gotten alot better in my opinion

Back in the day guys didn't filter the suspensions, they just mixed everything together and heated it up thinking it would sterilize it :rolleyes:

My suspensions are sterile from start to finish and have barely any pip ;)

Way back in the day and when I still lived in Canada I ran a test/tren suspension mix from a CND UGL. It was something like 100mg test and 25mg tren. That shit was amazballs pre-workout. Could run it through a slin pin and I would even hit calves with it without issue.

Way back in the day and when I still lived in Canada I ran a test/tren suspension mix from a CND UGL. It was something like 100mg test and 25mg tren. That shit was amazballs pre-workout. Could run it through a slin pin and I would even hit calves with it without issue.

I was speaking about back in the 90s/2000s.

Say what you like this bathtub brewer will last a month like the rest. Do you notice how most all the old knowledge members aren't here anymore? There's a good reason for that MSG. Meso is a joke now...
What forum do you think is better than meso ?

The underground has been a dump since before my arrival. i know you know that.

Jets is a knowledgeable brewer turned source that brought pretty much everything to his intro that members ask for. i don't see how that makes the UG forum any dumpier than it was a week ago before he decided to join the dark side. If anything it's less dumpier than last week because Spaz of the 1-Stop Domestic Shit Show decided to leave.

We could insult him for no reason or pick apart each and every picture he posted to nail him to the wall for a label or two that is slightly crooked, but at the moment i think he's off to a decent start.
Agree with you

I think some people do jump on the ‘abuse the new source’ train because it gives them a raging hard on when they have a little bit of power.

This is one of the better intros I have seen.

I’m all for vetting the fuck out of sources, but y’all aren’t giving this dude time to respond and you’re picking apart typos… put the vetting energy where it belongs, not on irrelevant minutia
Some people on here were bullied in school clearly and the abusing gives them a feeling of power bro. Just let them have their moment

Sponsors