Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Jet was great to deal with. Shipping was super quick. Labels look great although a few are a tad off. The shrink wrap and Thank You card is a really nice touch. Levels are all bang on. Checked Test E and it was at 10ml. The suspensions look great and mix easily when you shake them. Looking forward to trying them out. Will report back on PIP.

Attachments

• 20211012_105552.jpg
    20211012_105552.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 71
  • 20211012_105559.jpg
    20211012_105559.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 73
  • 20211012_105930.jpg
    20211012_105930.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 62
  • 20211012_110011.jpg
    20211012_110011.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 70
Thank you for the kind words brother. I look forward to helping you with anything else you may require in the future :)

Yup burn it all down , couple crooked labels
Life as we no it is over bring on the trolls finally something to rip about .....about time page 10 hear. Lolololol

i'm telling ya'. Next thing you know it'll take him 2 whole hours to reply to an email and his t/a will slip to 3 days.

Ever so slightly crooked labels are a harbinger of death for a source.

Well I decided to give Jets a chance and ordered a few things with a bud. Got me my tracking within a few hours now its up to CP.

However all these claims of ever so crooked labels are EXTREMELY concerning. Will report back if labels are crooked so that the lynch mob can commence.

Well I decided to give Jets a chance and ordered a few things with a bud. Got me my tracking within a few hours now its up to CP.

However all these claims of ever so crooked labels are EXTREMELY concerning. Will report back if labels are crooked so that the lynch mob can commence.

I hope you will like your Jet Labs mug as much as I do ♥

Well too bad you actually took the extra thought to vaccume seal the vials, which is actually pretty cool, everyone loves opening gifts !!! Lol but if you hadn't of done that you could just straighten the lables before sending lol ....fak now u cant lol unless u wanna open 300 vials lol:D

Well too bad you actually took the extra thought to vaccume seal the vials, which is actually pretty cool, everyone loves opening gifts !!! Lol but if you hadn't of done that you could just straighten the lables before sending lol ....fak now u cant lol unless u wanna open 300 vials lol:D

There's way more than 300 vials lol. Took me 2 days to do the shrink wrap :po_O

Anyone interested in a contest at all? You guys give me some ideas of what the contest is about and I'll pick that and then YOU guys decide the winner. So I'm strictly neutral who wins and all I do is ship the goodies?

Yes, no?

Anyone interested in a contest at all? You guys give me some ideas of what the contest is about and I'll pick that and then YOU guys decide the winner. So I'm strictly neutral who wins and all I do is ship the goodies?

Yes, no?
Id say put a bunch of vials in a box and we guess how many are in it, 1 guess a day , untill someone gets it.

We all no i cant count so likely id loose lolol

Somehow find a way to date and time the actual number on your phone to prove who won.

Yes, no?
Best titty pic, no cheating you need to have fucked her.