Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Are trenbolone raws purity always this low ? What's the other 37% ?

its the end of steroids!!!!!!

its the end of steroids!!!!!!

Ummmmmm huh :confused:

And who's to say your bathtub brew won't? Jano's bunk tests? lol
If you don't trust jano then what lab do you use that is tested but not by jano in any way? You need a life . Time is money and you have to mcu time to be hating on someone for bo legitimate reason.. everything your saying is made up in your head.. if you knew/read anything for the past year.. jetsfan has been learning and studying his craft hard!! It has been obvious he was brewing in a more then homebrewer way. He did it correctly and came correct. Let him get his piece. There's alot of brewers that do this because they truly enjoy giving someone clean and high quality gear that they produced..
You clearly need a job or a hobby or maybe actually go lift.. to much time and energy to be hating something on a forum because you can..

@JetsFan this post implies that you were sourcing before this thread was posted. were you sourcing via pm/other boards?
Da fak are you smoking? ....this post implies.... well your post implies your a jackass. Jesus for the love of all holy .. stop trying to dig up imaginary dirt.... and senseless materials,let the man have his thread.

Theres no rule saying someone can't sell or offer there home brew to someone before they become a lab?

And im pretty sure as of right now jets isnt on any other fourms or hasn't been.

So no jets has not sourced on other boards, who the fuck cares if he has on meso.

Da fak are you smoking? ....this post implies.... well your post implies your a jackass. Jesus for the love of all holy .. stop trying to dig up imaginary dirt.... and senseless materials,let the man have his thread.

Theres no rule saying someone can't sell or offer there home brew to someone before they become a lab?

And im pretty sure as of right now jets isnt on any other fourms or hasn't been.

So no jets has not sourced on other boards, who the fuck cares if he has on meso.
youre a retard. im not even trying to dig up dirt.

im pretty sure its a big no no to not buy or sell via pm on meso. so my question was more about how people would know hes selling.

if you're sourcing to meso users, even if it is via pm or email you should still have a thread to be held accountable. but apparently youre too dumb to see this

your white knighting anger is just your poor misinterpretation.

im pretty sure its a big no no to not buy or sell via pm on meso. so my question was more about how people would know hes selling.

if you're sourcing to meso users, even if it is via pm or email you should still have a thread to be held accountable. but apparently youre too dumb to see this

A few people asked me about stuff I brew, then we go to email and after that it's nobody's business. End of story.

I've also recently sent a member down south the last of my aromasin and raloxifene at no charge cause he was in a bad spot so I helped a fellow brother out as we all should do, would you like to find something wrong with that too?

A few people asked me about stuff I brew, then we go to email and after that it's nobody's business. End of story.

I've also recently sent a member down south the last of my aromasin and raloxifene at no charge cause he was in a bad spot so I helped a fellow brother out as we all should do, would you like to find something wrong with that too?
i dont have a problem with you. i just think that if you've sold to people on here before you should have put that in your intro. it shouldnt have come from a member saying that hes purchased from you before.

i dont have a problem with you. i just think that if you've sold to people on here before you should have put that in your intro. it shouldnt have come from a member saying that hes purchased from you before.

I've hooked up 3 people before I opened shop brother. I don't consider that sourcing and in no way was I pm'ing members with solicitations.

I explained the situation and I don't feel the need to explain myself any further regarding this. If I had actually done something wrong or untrustworthy then sure by all means rake me over the coals, but I don't believe I did anything wrong.

We good now?

I've hooked up 3 people before I opened shop brother. I don't consider that sourcing and in no way was I pm'ing members with solicitations.

I explained the situation and I don't feel the need to explain myself any further regarding this. If I had actually done something wrong or untrustworthy then sure by all means rake me over the coals, but I don't believe I did anything wrong.

We good now?
we're good. i only wanted the situation clarified. i had no issues after your initial reply. this issue happened when the guy came in and said i was digging up dirt on you

Im the retard?...ok ill except that.

But this is the shit you say on meso.

PicsArt_10-10-09.31.35.jpg

PicsArt_10-10-09.43.48.jpg

We good now?
So to be clear you sold gear via pm that you brewed, before opening shop? Rodger that...

Sponsors

Latest posts