Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

You mean no* EO in your Tren Ace? any guaiacol?
B and N are pretty close to eachother on keyboards...

Asking about the solvents is being genuine and thorough but I feel the first part should've been painfully obvious. Same as the guy above I'm all for ragging on and vetting sources but over the stuff that matters

I was asked to post more photos of the orals so here they are. The 50 count is missing on the labels and that is completely an oversight on my part that will be corrected on the next batch.

20211009_114638.jpg 20211009_113122.jpg

20211009_113404.jpg

20211009_113217.jpg

B and N are pretty close to eachother on keyboards...

Asking about the solvents is being genuine and thorough but I feel the first part should've been painfully obvious. Same as the guy above I'm all for ragging on and vetting sources but over the stuff that matters
yup, no one said it was a crazy insane mix up, just asked to be clear

TBH, I'd consider several of the things listed, but I'm not in Canada. My only comment would be that the mix-n-match-colors of your sdrol caps wouln't be my preference.

I'm switching over to all white caps so that issue is solved :)

Didn't someone foresee this happening with you about a month ago? i dunno, i'd have to go look. Anyway...

You can't do any worse than that jackass that posted all the tranny pics in his source thread. You know how to play ball. Your member status is kaput, stay in your thread, blah, blah, blah, and of course, good luck.
I brought it up at one point. He was dropping hints constantly.

Well like MSG said you are now a source.

So
The tren suspension
The tren tested terribly. Were you able to compensate for this or did you brew prior to your results?

If you did brew prior to results then…

Id say this is an important question to answer carefully. There isn’t a right or wrong answer.
This is an honest or dishonest situation.

If in fact it is underdosed I would get that out in the open and let the price reflect it. Let potential customers know. If you sweep it under the rug and someone tests it you will be finished here.

I brought it up at one point. He was dropping hints constantly.

Well like MSG said you are now a source.

So
The tren suspension
The tren tested terribly. Were you able to compensate for this or did you brew prior to your results?

If you did brew prior to results then…

Id say this is an important question to answer carefully. There isn’t a right or wrong answer.
This is an honest or dishonest situation.

If in fact it is underdosed I would get that out in the open and let the price reflect it. Let potential customers know. If you sweep it under the rug and someone tests it you will be finished here.

I brewed first and tested everything after.

The tren base raw purity tested low, but the tren suspension tested at just over 61mg/ml and the label claim is 50mg/ml.

The deca raw tested low as well and I didn't compensate enough and the finished product tested just over 268mg/ml so not label claim and that's why it's on sale.

I have nothing to hide and I'd hope my actions thus far have shown that.

Nothing has been nor will be swept under the rug and my testing incentive reflects that or at least I hope it does.

Screenshot_20211009-202150_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-202142_Gallery.jpg

I just noticed the bold-cyp finished report is missing from my intro post. My apologies for that.

Screenshot_20211009-205315_Gallery.jpg